de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Chastity Bead Mistress
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:33 am 
Regular
Hi Everyone!

I wrote the Chastity Bead Mistress script. The script is based on a chastity game idea posted by brandon in the Milovana forum. Credit goes to him for the awesome game idea! I just put it into a script form. I tried to link to it here, but I'm apparently not allowed to put a URL in my first post, so if you want to see the original game, search the Games section of the Milovana forum for a post titled "Game for couples:Orgasm denial by bingo chips!"

The script is a complete game as is, but I've marked it as "started" since there are plenty of additional things I'd like to add. I'm a pretty busy person, so it'll probably be a long while before I get around to implementing more features, though. It took me months of working on this a little here and a little there to get to where the script is now. Since it runs the basic game, I thought some people out there might enjoy playing with it, so I posted it. There are definitely components to the game right now that will seem very limited, since they are really just frameworks waiting to be expanded upon.

Feel free to let me know what you think! If you find any bugs, let me know! (I'm sure there must be bugs at this point!) I'll note some additional features I have in mind below. If you are interested in a feature or have your own feature idea, feel free to speak up. I don't guarantee I'll ever get around to any particular feature idea, but you might get lucky. Please keep in mind that I don't have too much time to be spending on this, so I'll likely not be very responsive most of the time. I apologize in advance for being super unresponsive!

If you want to use the script I created for anything besides somehow making a profit, feel free! I don't mind if you add your own features, and release your own version or anything of the sort.

Additional features that would be cool
    Allow users to set their own rules
    Allow users to configure the counts of each different type of bead
    Make punishments beyond just reductions of daily white beads
    Enable Mistress to manipulate bag contents beyond just reducing daily white beads as a punishment
    Enable Mistress to assign tasks
    Perhaps create a Mistress mood counter that you have to keep up
    Allow gambling with beads
    Re-organize Groovy files, so there is only one obvious one to run

Things you can give me your ideas for if you would like
    Ideas for rules to follow
    Ideas for punishments
    Ideas for bead gambling games

I hope you enjoy the script! :D

Update v1.3 - 6/6/2017
    Mistress may now cheat when gambling. Check your settings to enable it!

Update v1.2 - 11/11/2016
    Added the ability to gamble with white chips once per day

Update v1.1 - 10/13/2016
    Decided to start using version numbers
    Added the ability to check your current status (time until next draw, cum beads acquired, beads in the bag)
    Misc small bug fixes/enhancements

Last edited by d_slave22 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Chastity Bead Mistress
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:42 am 
Addict
Just had a quick run-through. Looks great! I imagine it's going to be quite hard for those who indicate they're very experienced!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:14 am 
Regular
Thanks! Yeah, the medium difficulty is really the intended difficulty. But thinking about really long lockup times gets me going, and there may be people out there who could handle it, so the harder difficulty is there if you want to try!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:27 am 
Regular
I am not sure how to run it. There are many scripts. Not sure where to start. When I run the main script it gives me a list of choices but doesn't respond to any of the choices.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:22 am 
Regular
Hi rumblcrk. Run the Intro script first. The Main script should default to the Intro script if it's never been run before, but it sounds like there's a bug and it's not doing that right now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:01 am 
Newcomer
rumblcrk wrote:
I am not sure how to run it. There are many scripts. Not sure where to start. When I run the main script it gives me a list of choices but doesn't respond to any of the choices.

You should copy your \scripts\ChastityBeadMistress folder to your \sexscripts\scripts folder for this to work.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:47 pm 
Veteran
The script ran fine for me from where it was installed in the ChastityBeadMistress folder

I ran initially ChastityBeadMistress.Intro once and ran ChastityBeadMistress.Main from then on.

Could a script called just ChastityBeadMistress.groovy be added which works this out for you and is the one always to call to start it up?

With scripts like these, I like to add invoking them to my Windows Task Schedule (e.g. each day) , so having just one script to start it up is nice.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:36 am 
Regular
arthurb wrote:
The script ran fine for me from where it was installed in the ChastityBeadMistress folder

I ran initially ChastityBeadMistress.Intro once and ran ChastityBeadMistress.Main from then on.

Could a script called just ChastityBeadMistress.groovy be added which works this out for you and is the one always to call to start it up?

With scripts like these, I like to add invoking them to my Windows Task Schedule (e.g. each day) , so having just one script to start it up is nice.

I had intended on ChastityBeadMistress.Main to be the only one you ever have to run. It's supposed to re-direct you to ChastityBeadMistress.Intro the first time you run it. (Well, assuming you make it all the way through the intro script.) So, in theory, it should be the only one you ever have to run directly. That said, I do realize it's a bit confusing when you first look at all the groovy files, so I think the suggestion to have one obvious master (mistress? :lol:) file is a good one. I've added it to the possible list of enhancements. I've also wanted to implement something for all the helper scripts that detects if you try to run them directly and in that case simply tell you to run the main script and end, but I hadn't figured out how to do that before deciding to release it. I've seen it done in other scripts, so I know it's possible.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:19 pm 
Thats game idea is fun.. but its too easy.. You always win 3-5 correct..

New games can be paper-rock-scissors

You need win so many times she is naked. And if you lose she take 1-3 beands from you..
lets say when she bet her shirt you bet 1 beand, and when she bet her bra its 3.etc?

And of course it would be awesome if she can put differents colours in the bag..
Lets say.. When you start new day and start Draw a bead she say something like.. " Well i´m gonna mix things, how about i put one more red chip in the bag"? Then you can choose 2 options.. Okay mistress, or please mistress dont..
And if you choose second one.. She say something like "sorry honey, you sign contract its said i can do anything i want.. and this is i want.. And now because you start talking back to me i´m gonna put one pink too.. hahahah"

And if you choose option 1 its can be go like. "Good boy, because its okay to you i´m gonna put pink too haha.. But dont worry i´m not that mean.. so i put on white too.. haha.. you are so funny..

Those red/pink can be just this round, or why not 3 next.. But if you left it rest of the "game" there is possible you cant never get whites one enough..

I have alot of ideas, but i dont sure can it do it on that programm so if you like i can throw ideas :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:14 am 
Regular
Rock-paper-scissors would be simple enough to implement. I like the idea of pushing your luck to strip her, or maybe one of her friends. The HiLo game is intended to give you a small benefit most of the time. Maybe because I plan on implementing some bag manipulation, like you're suggesting, that isn't so beneficial... :twisted:

If you have ideas feel free to throw them out there. I'm always open to interesting predicaments! If something catches my fancy, it may eventually make it's way into the script.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:26 pm 
Regular
Chastity Bead Mistress is excellent. Let me start by saying that. I am having a great time with it.

If you are reading this forum, there are several things that are probably true. You are curious. You are willing to try things that are maybe outside of what other people might do. And you have a mistress or a great imagination or both. Perhaps you have chastity device or perhaps you don’t.

In any case, CBM intrigues you and you already play the game or would like to do so. You may be wondering how long you will be locked up. I know I was very curious about that myself, and I am something of a data nerd.
So I thought I could accumulate some statistics, which I did, and I share that information in the rest of this post.

If you don’t want to know anything about the shortest, longest, and average lockup times, stop reading here and go off and have fun with CBM!

Okay…is anyone still reading?

I tweaked a version of the draw routine of CBM so I could run it unattended for a given number of games. My data is based upon 2000 game simulations. I used the middle setting for CBM, that is, the one with 30 black beads, 5 of each of the other colors, and 4 cum beads required for a chance to cum. Your chance to actually get to cum when you have accumulated the 4 beads is 16/36, or 44 percent.

One other note – if you are denied your cum, CBM mercifully gives you another bead draw that day. I like this feature as it gives you a chance to start building up your beads again but, of course, it comes with the risk you could lose even more with an unlucky draw. A great mix of mercy and cruelty!

The averages I list below are for the number of days, not the number of actual draws, since you might get a second draw after denial.

The average (mean) number of days of lockup was 20.05 days. The average number of cum denials in a game was 1.28. So getting denied at least once in a game is not unusual.

The median number of days of lockup was about 16 days. This varies so much from the average because a player can get very unlucky and draw many red beads, for example, which can really make lockup last and skews the average over the 2000 games upwards.

42 percent of games ended in less than two weeks. The shortest lockup was one day. A lucky draw of green and a fortunate cum roll. Hey, that was easy!

28 percent of games ended in two to three weeks. I was interested in this number because my personal best chastity duration to date has been 22 days. Just a personal note…your mileage will almost certainly vary.

30 percent of games ended sometime after three weeks. The longest lockup was 109 days! Ouch! This included getting to the cum roll 13 times and being denied before finally winning.

The result was greater than 3 months as often as it was one day. Together, the luckiest and unluckiest games represented 1 percent of games.

Footnote: I also ran some simulations after tweaking the number of beads of various colors to see what impact that would have but that isn’t how the game works today so I didn’t include any of that data here.

Happy chastity to all and to all a good night!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:27 pm 
Regular
I'm glad you're enjoying Chastity Bead Mistress rumblcrk! I ran a few trials myself when I first created the script, but I was always curious about something more extensive. So thanks for sharing! I found your results to be interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:11 pm 
are you gonna continue this or just end here? :)

I hope you continue :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:50 am 
Newcomer
Also hoping you continue! thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:08 am 
Newcomer
thank you for this script, i am loosing count of how long i have been locked, i think it is 3 weeks now, but could be wrong... i only wish i could link this to my chronvault, that would be delightful...