de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Re: The Discipline Clinic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:13 am 
Excellent update. I visited Miss Sadie for the first time. She really gave me a good working over. :cry:

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:26 am 
Regular
martlb wrote:
@Point Sorry, but I doubt there will be any thermometer update. I prefer to let the script as it is. Although you never know...

Hi martlb,
I'm really sad to hear this, also because the idea you proposed of a Pre/post spanking nurse was so appealing.
However the script is yours and i accept your decision. So thank you again for all the works and good luck :D!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:02 am 
I haven't heard anything new updates about the script. Anything new? I'm scared to run the script due to being in the hospital. I'll be out in time to start the script all over again in the new year.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:38 am 
Veteran
@danielb,
I wish you all the best. I hope it isn't to bad. Take your time!

I've version 3.2 ready. Need to test it first, don't expect to much, only some small changes...
I think the script is good as it is now, at the moment. If not, or you've more requests, please tell me.

Beside..., I've started to write a new script which certainly will interest you (and others I hope).
But..., it will take some time before the first version is ready, will be next year...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:12 am 
Things aren't too bad. There are a lot of people far worse off than me. New script? Sounds like a good incentive for a speedier recovery. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:41 pm 
That sounds awesome, martlb! And since the new year is upon us, I'm hoping this new script will be emerging soon! I hope everybody has a great holiday season.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:26 am 
I hope the script somehow involves having daily reports then totals up the points sometime on the weekend, but I know it will be good, regardless of whatever it is.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:35 pm 
Veteran
@danielb
Yes it does have daily reports and add up points. That's why I said it would certainly be of your interest. :)
Just struggling at the moment about the structure, how to calculate and how to deal with them.

Just uploaded version 3.2 of the Discipline Clinic. Only small changes.
Spending my time at the moment at the new script or there must be a new interesting request for the Discipline Clinic.
I will continue to improve this one as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:49 pm 
Regular
Hello,
i'm so curious about your new script.

However it coould be some space also for the rectal temperature taking in the new script?
Can i help you in some way?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 pm 
Regular
Visited the clinic yesterday because of my procrastination habit, cursed while getting punished and therefore reported for a cursing punishment directly after it. It's now 5 pm and I still could not manage to eat anything, because my tongue hurts like hell. I guess I got what I asked for :roll:

Great script!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:43 pm 
Regular
Not sure if you are still monitoring this martlb. I still love your script. Wanted to report a bug and a minor problem. The bug is when you reset everything to the start. The script apparently doesn't reset all of the offenses to 0, and they are being set to null. Thus, when you enter the clinic for the first time, it tells you this is your "...null time for this offense..." (or something like that), and proceeds to tell you that you will get extra punishment for that. Not exactly what one is expecting after the reset. :o The minor problem is when you are in choose your own mistress mode, when you enter the punishment room, it goes through the mistress introduction twice. Not a big deal, but thought I'd let you know.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 pm 
Veteran
Yes, I'm still monitoring this forum.
Glad you still love this script!
I'm not in the mood for writing or updating any scripts at the moment.
But thanks for reporting.
I'm pretty sure I will return active here and at that time collect all reports and update the necessary changes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 pm 
Regular
Quote:
I'm not in the mood for writing or updating any scripts at the moment.
But thanks for reporting.
I'm pretty sure I will return active here and at that time collect all reports and update the necessary changes.

I certainly understand. They are not a big deal. I don't reset that often, and the other is just a minor annoyance. Thanks for listening.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:31 pm 
Veteran
After a long time I finally did some new scripting.

Just uploaded version 3.3 of the Discipline Clinic.
It contains:

- new scenario with Allison
- new scenario with Gigi
- as reported by MDboy, corrected in choose your own mistress mode going through the mistress introduction twice. Thank you.
- some minor changes, improvements.

Make sure you also add DisciplinePack5 for newly used images.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:40 pm 
Veteran
Excellent, thanks for the update! 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next