de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Re: The Discipline Clinic
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:55 pm 
Addict
I use it for maintenance and also for procrastination and unhealthy eating. I have the player level at 10 and have increased the Mistress severity as well as the repeat offense punishment, so it appears that I am much higher than others.

I like the script where it is as purely for discipline, as you said with Domme, it became too much as you started adding more. A date type of script could be interesting, but I do think it would be better separate.

For those of you unhappy with one thing or another I encourage you to poke around under the hood and make some changes. I know setting things up yourself may take away from the experience, but if it gets you what you want, or inspires you to write your own and share, that is worth it.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 am 
This is by far (at least in my opinion) the best script I've ever encountered. As a result I'm going to keep bombarding my input. The script has a small flaw in it. When it comes to getting yourself into position you have to get up to click the mouse. Then you reposition yourself then click the mouse again. Then it's back to click again. Possibly a timed delay would make it a small more perfect. Sorry for always being a nickpicker but I like the feeling when I think I help make this script a little better. :D Well, I'm off to the clinic for my weekly Sunday night visit. I hope whoever I end up visiting goes easy on me. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:35 am 
I visited the clinic tonight and I have one think to say...."A-1 (wince)". Great surprises, too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:39 am 
As always, thank you for all your wonderfully talented work, martlb! I agree that any dating scene would only make sense in a different script. I play Discipline Clinic on level 4 and am always quite pleased with the memorable punishments! I haven't run into any incredibly excessive corner times (and it's great there's the setting for max length for them), and since I think line writing would be too time consuming during a session, I've turned it off. I've used it at least a dozen times, and the maintenance feature is impressive. However, I was quite surprised at the excessive mouth soaping during maintenance, which happened several times (!) each session with multiple mistresses. I may have made a mistake and hit the "cursed" button at some point on accident, but I'm pretty sure I didn't. Is that a bug?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:19 pm 
Regular
HI,
thankyou for the scripts!

However i'm thinking if it is possible to add also some embarassing punishment as rectal temperature taking.
Maybe by also adding a sort of sick excuse for not being spanked.
And so you may be sent to the clinic nurse to have a humiliating rectal temp taking over the knee of the nurse and the a lot of more spanking. Ando so on...
What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:00 pm 
Veteran
@MDboy Thx for the compliment again. Glad you liked your surprise! ;)

@rumblcrk Maybe I will add a virgin ass picture.
It's a logically addition but it has to have a function and add really some more humiliation. :twisted:

@arthurb Okay. Just staying curious ... Hope you find the time.

@marspank Very impressive stats! It convinced me, being at level 5 between soft and very severe, the balance of cruelty seems to be right.
Thx for your comment!

@danielb I always play it in 'otk' position with my laptop on the floor by my hands.
Never had that problem. :) But you have another good point and will see how to fix it.
Glad you still like it and keep giving suggestion!

@bonemouth Sorry for the extensive mouth soaping! It's not intended this way and I will change it. :oops:
When playing, I always opt for a real offense so didn't notice this happens during 'maintenance'.

@Point From version 1.0 I've been thinking of introducing a nurse.
Before the discipline to check your cheeks.
After the discipline to comfort and heal/care your cheeks.
And yes, what you mention is for sure an option.

Please be patient for the next update. I have other priorities at the moment but will make the update asap.
Reading all the comments, I will improve the script but the 'dating' and the 'nurse' has to wait.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:03 pm 
Regular
martlb wrote:
@MDboy Thx for the compliment again. Glad you liked your surprise! ;)

@rumblcrk Maybe I will add a virgin ass picture.
It's a logically addition but it has to have a function and add really some more humiliation. :twisted:

@arthurb Okay. Just staying curious ... Hope you find the time.

@marspank Very impressive stats! It convinced me, being at level 5 between soft and very severe, the balance of cruelty seems to be right.
Thx for your comment!

@danielb I always play it in 'otk' position with my laptop on the floor by my hands.
Never had that problem. :) But you have another good point and will see how to fix it.
Glad you still like it and keep giving suggestion!

@bonemouth Sorry for the extensive mouth soaping! It's not intended this way and I will change it. :oops:
When playing, I always opt for a real offense so didn't notice this happens during 'maintenance'.

@Point From version 1.0 I've been thinking of introducing a nurse.
Before the discipline to check your cheeks.
After the discipline to comfort and heal/care your cheeks.
And yes, what you mention is for sure an option.

Please be patient for the next update. I have other priorities at the moment but will make the update asap.
Reading all the comments, I will improve the script but the 'dating' and the 'nurse' has to wait.

Thank you very much i will wait for the "nurse/rectal temp" options.
Can i help you for that?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:06 pm 
Addict
The excessive mouth soaping is because of the location of the if/else statements that got put in when I suggested it be added. Somehow the published version looks different than my version.

That is why in my version after the if(soap == 0) closes (first round done), then before the else statement, I introduced this:

Code:
else if(offense == "maintenance" && !watch) {

dialogArray = ["Does your mouth still taste soapy?\n\nWell if this was a true punishment you would be getting another taste of soap.\nSo it is a good thing you reported for maintenance to stop that from happening",
      "That soapy mouth of yours should be a good reminder not to curse or lie to me young "+boyGirl,
      "I hope you haven't rinsed out your mouth yet "+boyGirl+"\n\nLet that soap be a reminder to behave.\n\nAnd if you have rinsed, you better soap up that mouth again RIGHT NOW!"]
   dialog = dialogArray[getRandom(dialogArray.size)]
   show(dialog)
   showButton("Yes Miss, thank you Miss")
}

else {
   if(watch) {

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:54 am 
I'm looking forward to any updates before my visit to the clinic on Sunday night (gulp). I have drank a lot beer since then. Oops. I did not say that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:45 pm 
Veteran
Version 3.0

Extensive mouth soaping during maintenance solved, thx and sorry marspank, my mistake.
Reduced chance of mouth soaping at maintenance, disciplinarian depended.
Reduced corner time during maintenance. Agreed it's unfair during maintenance, thx rumblrck.
While getting in position, changed the button in a delay, as suggested by danielb.
Figging added, disciplinarian depended.
If you don't have a buttplug in your toy's list, don't worry, there will never be any figging.
If you do have a buttplug, the clinic supposes you're in for figging and able to handle it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:57 pm 
Thanks for all your hard work.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:22 am 
Regular
thank you.
Hope to see soon the thermometer update :D!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:39 pm 
Regular
Hi,

thank you, for the great script!!!

But there are some mistakes in it. If you Play as Girl, there sometimes appears Boy insteadof Girl in the text.

If you could fix it, it would be great.

Thank you.

Greetz Wotana

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:17 pm 
Addict
@Wotana, @martlb

I just uploaded DisciplineClinic-2 where I went through and fixed (hopefully all) of the times when it said boy. It should work for you now.

Changing some literal text from boy to the variable boyGirl was the only change I made.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:58 pm 
Veteran
@Point Sorry, but I doubt there will be any thermometer update. I prefer to let the script as it is. Although you never know...

@Wotana Nice to see the script is also used by a girl! I did try to make it gender dependent as best as I could but should have checked it more. Just repaired all mistakes and noticed it occurred much more then I thought. Sorry, glad you reported this!

@marspank I do appreciate your effort but I'm not really happy with this (no offense).
First I use a version number for every update instead of a new file name.
Second, when I see something to improve in the script I directly do so. I had done that yesterday evening. That's the way I work.
I know, it's possible to lock and mark this in the forum by making the black bullet red, so that's my mistake.
I don't want to upload to often so mostly collect things before I do. Didn't realize this could happen.
I can't using your update, cause I already made more, small changes.
But I'm sure Wotana was happy with your quick fix.
Again, I do appreciate your help, thinking and comment improving the script.

Just uploaded version 3.1

Probably the same correction as made by marspank.
Also improved the need to push a button when told to be in position. Last update didn't cover it all.
And as always, some more small changes and surprises...

@doti, please remove the file DisciplineClinic-2 as it was not uploaded by me.
I'm afraid it's confusing and there's no need anymore for it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next