de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Re: The Discipline Clinic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:44 am 
I'm no sure exactly what would. At first I thought opening the doors, table manners, polite language, etc would work. Possibly having a dinner conversation with her when she tells lots of things she likes and dislikes, what she expects in a man, etc. Towards the end of the date she could give a small quiz to determine if the guy gets a reward, punishment, or somewhere in between. Just my unemployed, evil mind thinking.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:24 am 
Ok, here I go............

HERE IS MY DATE NIGHT IDEA

SESSION IS OVER

Emma-That was my last client

button-May I offer you a drive home

answer 1- 50%- Thank you but I have a drive

OK I will see you on Sunday night Miss Emma

answer 2- 50%- Why thank you daniel
time for small talk getting to know Emma

button-Would you like to go for coffee

answer 1-50%- No thank you I'm pretty tired Spanking you naughty boys sometimes tires me out

OK Goodnight Miss Emma

answer 2- 50%- Why yes Daniel I'd love to
time for lots of talk getting to know Emma

Well its getting late We should be calling it a night

button-Can I ask you out on a date?

Yes but the only night I have free is xxx day (record the day)

button-That sounds great Miss Emma What time should I pick you up?

I think xxx time will be ok (record the time)

DATE NIGHT COMES AROUND

Too early=I am not ready Please wait for me to get ready

Too late=Hmmmm ### minutes late. I can see you are not good with instructions.

They go somewhere for their date.

Emma loves talking all the time

Asks questions about you every now and then.

Date is coming to an end.

Emma decides a quiz is in order.

Right or wrong answers affect your outcome.

Will you get pleasure, punishment, or something in the middle based on how you answer?

THE END OR MAYBE JUST A BEGINNING?

THANKS IF YOU READ THIS FAR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:37 pm 
Regular
My android version stopped working at very 2.5 cannot get it to work since just keep getting sex scripts has stopped working

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:47 pm 
Regular
Am curious if you are gonna ever install the figging punishment eluded to in the starting version. Or even just a
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 pm 
Veteran
@danielb
Thanks for sharing one of your fantasies. I can imagine it gives a thrill.

@emhcwd
I don't have an android device. I can't test it and have no idea what happened since version 2.5 other then that the script becomes bigger and bigger.

At my first script, called 'Domme', I made the mistake to keep adding things which at first I thought were interesting.
This caused the script becoming more and more time consuming to play and kinkier.
The purpose of that script was to be used daily but in the end I didn't like it anymore as it originally was meant to be.
I'm a bit afraid this is going to happen again the same way with the 'Discipline Clinic'. Not everything added is automatically an improvement.
I do play the script myself regular and I like the content as it is now.

I realize I mentioned figging already at the first version but I got my doubts if it really adds something. Therefor the hesitation.

As for the 'dating', I have to give it some thoughts. Beside, it's a lot of work to make.
I guess I want to make it general, for all mistress, but it will take a while.
For me, Emma is one of the disciplinarians I excluded in my settings to play.

I'm really curious how everyone is playing this script, meaning at which play level and with which settings.
Knowing this could help me improving the script. Too hard? Too soft? I play it myself at level 5.

Maybe I should go talking with Liz and start collecting some data, or is that a bad idea?

To be continued ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:47 am 
Regular
I've used the script around 15 times. I started with moderate settings, 5 I guess. As I visited additional times, it soon suggested an increase in experience level, which I agreed to. One or two sessions later, it wanted to bump it again, and so forth until, without realizing it I had reached level 9, at which point a session with Kordelia left me bruised for over a week. I guess I thought that was a bit too much so I dialed it back down to 5.

When I started, I let the script choose my mistress, I have since switched to choosing her myself but I try to visit them all at about the same frequency.

I like the fact that it keeps track of which offenses you have reported and notches up the punishment if you report the same offense, especially in a short span of days. I really love the fact that I can't be sure how many cycles there will be. Many is the time I have said, "please no more" as the next cycle came up. But, no pleading out of it should ever be allowed, in my opinion.

I have not cursed, but still Clare insisted on a preventative one during maintenance. Ugh. I don't need that again I am now sure I will hold my tongue. But in the next maintenance session I got another preventative soaping. I felt that was simply cruel and had no other purpose. I would opt for soaping for appropriate offenses but only once ever if the offense isn't verbal and you don't curse during punishment. Just my two cents.

I'm not much for line writing just for the sake of writing lines, so I keep my line limit low. I do understand the purpose is to discourage behavior, but is just tedious and lets my behind recover a bit longer than I think it should between spanks. I do however use the Lady Gives Lines script almost daily, as that is coupled with pain and penalizes mistakes and lack of speed. I do not necessarily want that sort of thing in the discipline clinic since the Lady is already quite effective at keeping my attention sharp as I try to avoid lengthier pain at the Her hands. But, I suppose if failure to pay attention to detail were the transgression, a turn with the Lady (or a likewise nasty friend perhaps) would be just the thing. So if that sort of thing were available in the clinic, I guess that might be a plus.

Corner time I have mixed feelings about. During maintenance I ended up with 2 seven minute corner times. Now, since I went in for maintenance I am not sure excessive corner time is particularly effective. It seems like more a case of "go stand in the corner even though you did nothing this time to contemplate". Whereas a spanking is a strong reminder to stay on the right path, the corner time in this case just uses up time. And when I go in for maintenance I'd prefer a good stern spanking reminding me of what I'd get much worse if I misbehaved. And for maintenance I'd prefer the session would be shorter and leaving out corner time would help keep it shorter. When I go in for an offense the session can be as long as Mistress wants.

I would enjoy(?!) a wider range of implements that perhaps I could choose to have on hand at the clinic for use by the disciplinarian, but I wouldn't necessarily want it to be everything in my implements list.

The date idea presented above might be nice but I think it should be a separate script as it isn't discipline at all. Perhaps it could be linked to from various other ss routines.

All in all, this masochist makes the clinic a regular stop, and thank you for setting it up!

Sorry if this rather long for the forum browsing type of person, I mostly was responding to the author's request for information about usage. And happy sore bottom to all!

r

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:56 am 
Regular
I have used the script 5 times after running it a couple of times to see what it was about. I play at Level 4 right now, started at 3. I agree with your skepticism about adding more stuff. I certainly would not use the dating part, and I won't use the taking a picture feature you just added. I had my first mouth soaping the last time I played and it seemed like I got an awful lot of rounds of soap without hitting any buttons. I will admit that when the button started showing up I didn't realize it would time out, so I did get myself some extra soap. I like the corner time and line writing as punishments (I really hate line writing, but I guess that makes it effective). Finally, I would not include figging, but as long as it's an option, I don't mind.

One thing I did notice, I don't choose a Mistress, I do choose the offense. I kept getting the same Mistress for each session. I wondered if that was just "lucky" or if the program leans toward giving you a Mistress you are familiar with.

I absolutely love this script and ask that you don't expand it too much more. I have seen scripts that have been "improved" too much. I eventually quit using them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:48 am 
I really like this script and think it is fine like it is. I remember trying to follow the Domme script about a year ago and was amazed with the huge size of it. It had so many nooks and crannies in it that it was too big to follow, especially on a daily basis. Discipline Clinic is about the right size for me to follow, even at only once a week. I've grown quite fond of Emma for three reasons. 1-I once knew a fiery redhead. 2-I once new another fiery redhead. 3-My crop fits into the machine I have making her a bit more realistic to the script for me. I think I'll add the other girls to my list as a salute to the hard work of the script's creator. So far my stats aren't really overly impressive but I enjoy the script and will slowly work my way up.
player level-4
completed sessions-3
maximum corner-4
maximum lines-9
maximum rounds-3

I think the Liz script has a lot of potential.
Thanks go out to the people who write scripts and put in time creating them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:45 pm 
Veteran
I have developed my own Mistress control script, based on mistress.groovy that Banjo developed.

I have added to it additional punishments like spending days with Domme or Jewel, and with your script, visits to the discipline clinic.

These visits are meant to be for punishment, so I set it to be as such, and thus lines, corner time, spankings are part of the deterrent.

I have the level low at the moment. I may modify my script such that my Mistress might move it up or down. Why should the sub be in control? :lol:

Last edited by arthurb on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:52 pm 
Veteran
P.S. I like the idea of a 'date with Mistress' script. I think it would be best though developed as a seperate script rather than be tied into the Discipline clinic directly. That way the script could be for different Mistresses, and use the picture sets from other scripts or ones the sub add themselves for their Mistress.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:18 pm 
Veteran
@rumblcrk
Thanks for the extensive comment. It's really helpful to me how the script is used.
All points are clear and I'll see how to handle them.
I had the same issue in the beginning, ending up at level 7 which was more then I could handle at that time.
Perhaps I should make more clearly which kind of punishments each mistress used, but on the other hand, I do like surprises... :)
In my opinion, pictures should match the implement used. If only I could find more usable picture galleries ...

@MDboy
Getting the same Mistress must be coincidence. Although I noticed random in Sexscript has a preference to act several times the same way before changing it's outcome.
I make sure the script won't expand to much without selecting and setting different options. Glad you like the script and thanks for your honest comment.

@danielb
You already helped me with your comments to develop the script. Thanks again for that. I don't mind if you stay with Emma.
She's a tough punisher and everyone has his own preference ... :) Thanks for sharing your stats which are certainly good to feel punished.

@arthurb
Everyone want something different, including subs, and therefor each sub needs some control.
It's the job of the disciplinarian to push that limits...
Don't you want to share your script and publish it? Even it's small. I'm curious...

Due to all the comments, I'm already working on the next update, but it will take some time ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:23 pm 
Regular
@martlb - I really like the surprises. I think you have a pretty good balance of settings and surprises.

I got a real surprise during my last session.

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:41 am 
Thanks for all the preference adjustments. I tried to adjust the script a few times, and holey ole frig, I'm no programmer. Keep up the good work. :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:33 am 
Regular
The picture taking option escaped my notice when it was added, so I first used it during today's visit and I like it. Maybe it could even take a before and and after picture for the session in addition to showing the results of the last visit. Now, obviously I could take a picture whenever I want, but it just seems like a logical addition to the picture feature.

Just a thought.

r

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:20 am 
Veteran
The Mistress control script I use is based on this one by banjo

https://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=72

I like it as it is easy to add in different Mistress pictures and personalities.

It uses a black mark/gold star system and ini files to control text, and uses spanking as punishment, but quite easy to change that to add other punishments. e.g. visits to the discipline clinic could be added to the text. In my version, I have made the change in the script so it is based on how strict the dominant is.

I've have modified my own version considerably, and it would take some work to get it into a state where I could put it for public consumption :oops:

I may do sometime if I can.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next