de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Re: Enforced Slave Training
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:08 pm 
Veteran
Just uploaded a chunk for selecting a random training task.. will not put anything else in till I know I'm in agreement with lifeinplymouth ;-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:05 pm 
Veteran
Hi all,

Just to update you all..... there is now a date set in stone....ish

Aside from any major cock-ups Sunday the 23rd is my target date for full release as I have some time next week set aside for some personal coding time (I've been doing some boring work coding recently and needed a break or it stops being fun).

The main stumbling point with this project is (as it always has been) that as the questions / suggestions I've gotten have been so varied in scope and in execution, people's expectations as to what this should be and should contain are so different, trying to build something that satisfys as many as possible without making it overly bloated or complicated isn't easy.

Having said that the more people that voice their opinion the easier it is to ensure that I meet their expectations.

In short:
I haven't forgotten about it,
It's coming.......soon!
There is still time to get your ideas in.

I have uploaded another "just so you can have a look" version.
This adds limit setting and another training type.

I'm looking to start the training tasks on Monday so if you have any additional (optional) training types to add to the list please let me know asap.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:06 am 
Just played around with the newest update. Looking great!

My only suggestion is for something like an "intensive" program where you could do more than one task/assignment during a day. A lot of people, myself included, live with another person or persons. There might be a weekend or similar where everyone is away and they have the opportunity to dedicate some serious time to the training. In these cases you could complete a task per 3-4 hours or something like that.

Not sure if this is possible but figured I would mention it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:21 am 
Veteran
sissykim69 wrote:
My only suggestion is for something like an "intensive". A lot of people, myself included, live with another person or persons. There might be a weekend or similar where everyone is away and they have the opportunity to dedicate some serious time to the training. In these cases you could complete a task per 3-4 hours or something like that.

It's being looked at!
However, the initial setup and first task would be the only things possible on day one. It is possible that I may be able to make it so that from day 2 onward you could do the training as soon as you wanted.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:06 pm 
Shy
I like how you implemented the negotiation process. Could the maximum number of days between tasks be increased to 14? My schedule is such that I can't complete a new task every week, but every two weeks would work.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:21 am 
Veteran
princess wrote:
I like how you implemented the negotiation process. Could the maximum number of days between tasks be increased to 14? My schedule is such that I can't complete a new task every week, but every two weeks would work.

added, but only because you asked nicely

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm 
Any updates on this script? Do you still want suggestions for tasks and such?

Looking to be one of the best on here, can't wait to try it out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:39 pm 
Veteran
I've gotten all the basics in place. The reason for no updates has been more of a 'not wanting to ruin the surprises'.

I have tried to make the script as expandable a possible so any extra task ideas, or classes of slave that people would like to see are more than welcomed.

I am also looking to add to the trainers (although based on my other script many seem to like to upload their own). If I can get hold of enough images of each trainer I will implement random trainer pics for each.

I know the self imposed deadline has passed but this is due to complexities in the implementation of some mutually exclusive items. In short there is an issue where some want no time restrictions and wish to run through tasks one after another whereas others want a task a day. This would not be an issue except that validation becomes an issue (as you need a queueing system) as well as the issue that arises in the situation where someone wants to go straight into tasks but where no 24 hour break exists the human element (on the backend )is removed which could lead to tasks that do not match with the users limits. I.e. In a closed system that would allow immediate progress there is a possibility that for example a simple spelling error that a human would recognise would not be recognised and a task contrary to the users limits could be set.

To try to sort this out the following system is being implemented. A slave registration or application is made to create a user ID that links a user to the system. Then after 24 hours a user can then at any time start their session of training that can be done at the users own pace, once complete the user will have to wait 24 hours before beginning again. This is to allow the system to reset. Note that whilst the figure quoted is 24 hours it would be possible to submit an application at 23:00 and only have to wait an hour!

I know (from the number of downloads) that many of you want to get started with this script but I don't want the issues that dogged the enforced chastity scripts first few weeks to be repeated.

Finally I will repeat that if you have a class, task or trainer you want included, just let me know here (or by pm if you want it kept a secret)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 pm 
Shy
Quote:
I have tried to make the script as expandable a possible so any extra task ideas, or classes of slave that people would like to see are more than welcomed.

Just curious if this script would work for a trans girl who's been on hormones for months (meaning my dick is not very keen on staying hard and I prefer not using it). I guess it would be easy for me to just read through the script on level 1, but I feel like that would ruin the experience.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:47 pm 
Veteran
There should be no issue for anyone using the script. Please ensure that during the sexscripts program intro you select the sex you identify with.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:54 pm 
When you say 24 hours between session, does that mean per task or can a session involve multiple tasks?

If I am reading your post right it sounds like the "intensive" idea just doesn't work with the system.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:04 pm 
Veteran
basically there is a wait between registering on the system and starting but there is no wait between task.

in other words you could register on monday and do every task available on tuesday.

however you could also register on one day and wait months before starting but on the start day you could do it intensively and do it all in one day.

the reason for the user having to choose the max number of days between tasks is to set a limit otherwise noone would ever fail!

in other words if a user selects a max of 14 days between tasks they can still do all the tasks in one day or do one every 2 weeks, or any time in between but a gap of 15 days would cause a fail.

hope that clears it up!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:02 pm 
Sounds great and flexible. Continue the great work! Can't wait to train.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:17 am 
Veteran
another update is going up today, the registration part.

hopefully this gives more of an idea how it's going to work.

please note that this is a live registration system and whilst nothing here will allow a fail at the moment if you do run through it this will set your permanent id. so you may want to wait until a full release. you have been warned!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:02 am 
Shy
It seems like sign.jpg is missing so I kinda had to freestyle the collaring part.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next