de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Earth Defender (WIP)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:13 am 
Veteran
You WILL need to download and install my 'Space Shooter Pack' to use this script; I have split the resources and script into two downloads so that updates can be released without forcing users to re-download very large files every time.

DEMO VERSION
The current version is a test demo only, with no sexual content.

Although I am still hoping for help (see here or to find the images I need to make this script properly, I decided to make public my progress so far, in order to get a little feedback on the current difficulty levels.

As it stands, this script is more of a "proof of concept" than a sexy fun experience, but any games will hopefully find it mildly amusing to see SexScripts used in this different fashion.

You can choose 'Arcade Mode' to test the gameplay, however (go to Extras->Help for how to play); as I said, this is so far just a test release of the 'core' engine the game uses. The actual story and "fun stuff" will be added once I A) Find appropriate images, and B) get feedback on the current difficulty settings.

FINAL VERSION
(Concept Pitch)
When completed, "Earth Defender" will cast the player as a reluctant pilot thrust into the cockpit of an experimental fighter craft and ordered to defend the earth from alien invasion! As said pilot, your challenge will be threefold while taking the fight to the invaders (and here too is the 'SexScripts twist' part of the script!):

1) Your female (optionally male) commander is bossy, short-tempered, demanding and uses painful discipline when you don't live up to expected performance standards either in training or actual flight.

2) Your experimental fighter is connected to your body rather "intimately", and the strangely kinky female (optionally male) scientist who designed and maintains it seems to have funny ideas about how to "synchronize" you with the craft!

3) Did I mention that the alien invaders seek not to destroy earth, but to enslave it and turn the population into their slaves? And they have very cruel ideas about how to treat captured enemy pilots?

(optionally, your craft might even be so connected to you that you get painful "feedback" when hit, if the user owns an e-stim device!)

All this, and a silly plot (and characters) straight out of a Japanese anime or cheesy sci-fi movie!

During the course of the game, you will undergo "training" as a pilot, and for physical conditioning, both in and out of your fighter craft. Your superiors may be easy on the eyes, but they are hard on your body! And of course, you will fly daring missions against the wicked alien invaders! Can you defend earth and prevent the world becoming sexual slaves to otherworldly alien aggressors?

Latest Version: v0.7 (Demo)

Requirements:
Space Shooter Pack

Download:
Via SexScripts Database.

Changelog:
21/07/16 - v0.5: Demo release (arcade mode only, no story)
14/09/16 - v0.6: Fixed looping music (requires SexScripts version of 12/09/16 or higher)
22/09/16 - v0.7: Fixed API bug for looping music.

Feedback on the current "demo version" is much appreciated, and ideas/comments/suggestions for the planned "full version" are welcome.

Note: I've been sick with the flu for the past week or so and haven't had chance to work on my other scripts, however with a few days off work I decided to occupy myself with a little "can it be done?" project which quickly became the foundations for this script. I decided it was too much fun to abandon as a simple experiment, so what was never intended to be public is now planned to be a full and proper SexScripts experience!

Last edited by Banjo on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Earth Defender (WIP)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:07 pm 
Veteran
Woah, that this kind of graphic is possible, I'm really impressed!
My compliments Banjo!

Played it several times, in easy mode. Didn't play this kind of games before and I'm not good at it at all.
I managed to survive some levels. :)
I'm curious how this will develop. Only the shooting is not of my interest but when the femdom comes around... :)

Unbelievable how much work developing such a script must you. Looking forward to the next release!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:29 am 
Veteran
martlb wrote:
Woah, that this kind of graphic is possible, I'm really impressed!
My compliments Banjo!

Played it several times, in easy mode. Didn't play this kind of games before and I'm not good at it at all.
I managed to survive some levels. :)
I'm curious how this will develop. Only the shooting is not of my interest but when the femdom comes around... :)

Unbelievable how much work developing such a script must you. Looking forward to the next release!

Thanks, Mart! You know how much I value feedback of any kind, and I'm happy you gave this a shot.

It was indeed a lot of work, but I am quite proud how it works and looks, especially since I pretty much had to figure everything out myself aside from a few helpful comments here and I am in no way a "programmer". Designing the HUD displays and getting that all working was tough, but like I said, I was off work sick for a while (thankfully doing better now!) and became a bit obsessed with making this work how I wanted just to prove this could be done with SexScripts!

Personally, once you figure out how the game 'works' (I don't know how clear the instructions are), I hope that most people could complete Arcade Mode on the easiest setting (the hardest even gives me a hell of a challenge, and I wrote it!). When Story Mode is added, the game will hopefully be tough enough that it can be played through by anyone, but most will get 'punished' by their sexy superior officer and/or 'captured' by hot alien babes more than once... :)

I am eager to expand this, but as my request for help in another thread says, I really need some images to get going with the 'sexy (femdom) stuff' here, so anyone who can help me find suitable images (see the link in the first post for my request) would be appreciated. Alternately, I can always render the characters like I did the spaceship (since hey, I was a 3D spanking artist long before I was a 'programmer'!), but I don't know if other players would prefer found real-life images over more suitable but CGI-rendered 'art' characters? Thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:58 am 
Veteran
Updated thanks to Doti adding "looping music" support in the latest SexScripts version (12/09/16). Thanks again, Doti!

Still hoping for feedback on the demo from other users, as well as any help with the image situation, which is the main thing keeping the "fun" content out of this so far.

EDIT: minor bugfix in v0.7 update (API error for looping music).