de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Teacher Trouble
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:36 pm 
Veteran
Updated to v1.8 with some minor bug fixes and tweaks.

Bigger changes pending feedback on earlier posts and ideas.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:40 pm 
Regular
Hey Banjo,
(first, English is not my main language, so sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes)
your script is great.
I used it only a few times until now but I´m really impressed. I really love such roleplay games.

I think I found a mistake:
As I am a Girl, I got send a letter home and in this letter him/her is mixed up and there is written son instead of daughter.
Maybe you can change this.

If you get a letter home, maybe you can get a punisment at home, too. That would be great.

As I ám a Buttplug fan maybe a punishment can be wear a buttplug for... hours.
Another offense could be Mobbing of an Student and he or she can give you some spanks, too.

Quote:
I do actually think a "school classroom test" script would make a very cool scenario that worked alongside (rather than as part of) Teacher Trouble's detention scenario (it could use the same teachers, pics, school record, etc.) and perhaps one day might even become a working "school roleplay" experience! :) Speaking of which...

-> That would be great.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:48 pm 
Veteran
Wotana wrote:
Hey Banjo,
(first, English is not my main language, so sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes)
your script is great.
I used it only a few times until now but I´m really impressed. I really love such roleplay games.

I think I found a mistake:
As I am a Girl, I got send a letter home and in this letter him/her is mixed up and there is written son instead of daughter.
Maybe you can change this.

If you get a letter home, maybe you can get a punisment at home, too. That would be great.

As I ám a Buttplug fan maybe a punishment can be wear a buttplug for... hours.
Another offense could be Mobbing of an Student and he or she can give you some spanks, too.

Quote:
I do actually think a "school classroom test" script would make a very cool scenario that worked alongside (rather than as part of) Teacher Trouble's detention scenario (it could use the same teachers, pics, school record, etc.) and perhaps one day might even become a working "school roleplay" experience! :) Speaking of which...

-> That would be great.

Hi Wotana,

Thanks for your feedback and really glad you liked this one. As a straight male, I tend to have a fairly narrow focus gender-pairing wise (F/m) when I make scripts, but have been trying to at least allow for F/f in as many of them as I can now too, so I am glad you enjoyed this as much as I do. I'm a huge fan of roleplay too. :)

I've hopefully fixed the letter home bugs in version 1.9. Let me know if they are correct now.

It is a BIG help to have a female playtester giving feedback, as I always worry that I don't get to test the female side of my scripts as much when making them for both genders.

I'm afraid I am aiming to keep the script 'realistic' in terms of school type punishments, so probably no buttplugs sorry! :( However, I am definitely going to add a way to involve another student if the offense fits (either giving spanks or just watching).

I like the idea of an "at home" punishment if a letter is sent home too, though I'm not sure how to do that unless I create a "virtual guardian" (mother/aunt/etc.) script as well (something I've already wanted to do, so maybe!).

Definitely want to do the "classroom test/quiz" idea too, when I find the time and can find a source for the questions!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:09 pm 
Regular
Hi Banjo,

wow, that was a quick answer :shock:

him/her/ she is now correct, but there is already son in the note home instead of daughter (example below without name :) )

example:
Show spoiler

Greets Wotana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:47 am 
Veteran
Wotana wrote:

him/her/ she is now correct, but there is already son in the note home instead of daughter (example below without name :) )

Hi! I aim to please (and hate bugs!).

I just checked playing as a female student with v1.9 and my note home was correct.

However, since the bug was that selecting your guardian didn't set the right son/daughter flag, that will only be "fixed" when you create a school report.

If you haven't, you might need to go to config and either reset or just edit your school report (use the same values as you entered before) and it should be correct next time you play.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 am 
Banjo wrote:
You're welcome! So glad you like it so far!

Choosing your language is just fluff/flavour at the moment, but I did have ideas about doing more with it someday. Perhaps we need specific teachers for specific subjects rather than the random setup in place now, so choosing your language would give you a specific language teacher of the correct nationality?

I *really* like the idea of the test where incorrect answers = spankings! Have you played my Wheel of Discipline script, which is kind of like a quiz show game with trivia questions? Something like that could be adapted into a classroom test where you pick or are assigned a specific subject (or language) to answer questions on, don't you think? Writing the questions would be a bit of work though, especially on subjects or languages *I* am very ignorant on, so suggestions of sources for "pop quiz" type QA resources would be welcome from anyone!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you! Yes, Wheel of Discipline is my favorite spanking game, and I think it could be perfectly adapted to a school test format. As for resources, I found a lot by just googling "high school quiz questions." This is a very exciting idea and could really go far in furthering the whole roleplay scenario! I also really enjoy all your "extras" at the end of a punishment session, and they all seem to work well for me. The only issue I've had is not hearing the knock on the door at the beginning of a scene.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:09 am 
Regular
The note home does work correctly now for females, too. :D

Another question:

Does enable/disable Smoking offense haveany influence at the Moment?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:18 am 
Veteran
Wotana wrote:
Does enable/disable Smoking offense have any influence at the Moment?

Sorry I missed your question before now! Enabling or disabling the "Smoking" offense just means that if disabled, you won't be accused of smoking at school. If enabled, that offense is added to the list of possible ones you might be accused of. I added this so those who feel it would be "out of character" for them to ever smoke as a student.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:45 am 
Veteran
I've updated Teacher Trouble to add a new feature: you can now be sent to the Principal/Headmistress' office!

This can either be instead of normal detention, where there is a random base chance that you can change in 'Config' but is increased if your offense is more severe and/or if you have committed it several times.

You can also be sent to the Principal/Headmistress' office AFTER a detention as "extra punishment" (instead of a note home, lines, etc.) if your teacher decides to do so, which will mean a VERY nasty day for you indeed.

Please let me know what you think of this new feature and of course be sure to report any bugs you find (especially ones that might have been caused adding the new features). Also, let me know if the headmistress severity levels feel 'right' or end up being too much!

Oh, and a special mention that the Principal/Headmistress choice for me was a no-brainer, despite being somewhat limited in my image choices for her: AJR is one of my favourite fantasy spankers (and I *so* wish she did F/m videos!). That voice... :)

Next major version: your sexy fellow students might get to take part in things!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:10 pm 
Veteran
Nice extension Banjo!
Everything seems to run smoothly.

Love the new feature, the headmistress, specially the possibility to be send to her after detention!
It certain brings extra fear, not knowing for sure the detention will be done...
It's tough, sure, but not to tough and in my opinion it feels right.
You've done again an excellent job!

Looking forward to your next major version.
I've no doubt it will feel humiliating and ashamed, be spanked by sexy fellow students!

Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:16 am 
Thank you for another great update! Also, Banjo, did you see my post above about the quiz? Is there anything I might help with?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:43 am 
Regular
I created a user account just to write a thank you note to you (Banjo) and Martlb for Teacher Trouble and DisciplineClinic. I've been a self spanker for a lot of years. I've created all kinds of card games, dice games, etc. over the years to create spankings for myself. These two scripts are just perfect for me. Thanks again for creating them. I've used your script a bunch of times, but haven't since you updated to include the Headmistress (nice choice for the pictures, BTW). I'm both looking forward to and dreading having to visit her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:14 am 
Veteran
Updated to version 2.1.

I've added a few more spanking implements for the teachers to use on the player.

Originally I only allowed the exact implements that are shown in the teacher images (cane, strap, hairbrush) but I decided that this is a bit limiting, so I've added the slipper, paddle and ruler (all implements you might find yourself being spanked by in a school situation) as extra alternatives.

Note that "slipper" usually refers to a plimsoll (plimsole) or "gym shoe" in the history of school corporal punishment. A decently-solid bedroom/carpet slipper will suffice, but for a truly authentic experience, a canvas shoe like this would be ideal.

Let me know how you feel about this change, and whether you think the various implements (now there are a few of them) should be more or less likely to "come up".

martlb wrote:
Love the new feature, the headmistress, specially the possibility to be send to her after detention!
It certain brings extra fear, not knowing for sure the detention will be done...
It's tough, sure, but not to tough and in my opinion it feels right.
Looking forward to your next major version.
I've no doubt it will feel humiliating and ashamed, be spanked by sexy fellow students!

Glad you like the additions, Mart! I agree that the chance of being sent to the Headmistress (either initially or even after a detention) is scary! :)

I hope the eventual addition of sexy fellow students is as humiliating and humbling as I plan it to be. :P

bonemouth wrote:
Thank you for another great update! Also, Banjo, did you see my post above about the quiz? Is there anything I might help with?

You're welcome! I am hoping to develop the "school test" script as we discussed when I've got my latest few scripts uploaded, and would love your help. I will let you know. Thanks for the offer; it is *much* appreciated. :)

MDboy wrote:
I created a user account just to write a thank you note to you (Banjo) and Martlb for Teacher Trouble and DisciplineClinic. I've been a self spanker for a lot of years. I've created all kinds of card games, dice games, etc. over the years to create spankings for myself. These two scripts are just perfect for me. Thanks again for creating them. I've used your script a bunch of times, but haven't since you updated to include the Headmistress (nice choice for the pictures, BTW). I'm both looking forward to and dreading having to visit her.

I'm really glad you like my scripts and really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback; I *love* getting feedback on my work! I was introduced to the concept of self-spanking by a couple of Domme friends I met online a few years ago; I'd never actually thought about it before, but they... um... "helped" me get the idea. :oops: It's something I can't/don't do without a "live" spanker (over the net, etc.) but discovering CyberMistress (SexScripts' precursor) gave me a chance to experiment with the concept "solo" for the first time, and I work hard on my scripts (for CM and now SS) to make them as immersive and fun for spankees without a spanker to enjoy as possible (hence why I spend a lot of time writing dialog for my scripted spankers, etc.).

I'm a big AJR fan despite her being almost exclusively a spankee in her work, and couldn't imagine choosing anyone else for the Headmistress role (and writing her dialog imagining that accent helped!). I hope she justifies your dread when you finally get to visit her office... do let me know if you have any suggestions on how to improve her or any other elements of this (or other) script; like I said, I always value feedback on my scripts and am always open to suggestions.

Have to ask: have you tried some of my other scripts yet (like Ashley)?

If you ever want any help turning the card and dice games you mentioned creating over the years into something usable in SexScripts, just let me know and I'd love to help if I can.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:11 am 
Regular
Banjo - I have looked at all of your "game" scripts, but I have never actually "used" them. I haven't tried Ashley yet, but based on your recommendation I will download and take a look at it. As for the games I have used, they are pretty simplistic and would not make good scripts. More like the dice dares you might see on getdare. I'll definitely give you more feedback and I'll let you know what I think of Ashley.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:51 am 
Veteran
MDboy wrote:
Banjo - I have looked at all of your "game" scripts, but I have never actually "used" them. I haven't tried Ashley yet, but based on your recommendation I will download and take a look at it. As for the games I have used, they are pretty simplistic and would not make good scripts. More like the dice dares you might see on getdare. I'll definitely give you more feedback and I'll let you know what I think of Ashley.

Hope you enjoy Ashley, but keep in mind she's "old" (my first proper script, originally made for CyberMistress not SexScripts, and coded in around 2008). She had a lot more features that I have yet to "port" over to SS (additional encounters beyond the regular one, like team-ups with friends and different mood swings).

Of my games (a fair few are actually just tweaks of other peoples' scripts, like Marspank and Doti, mostly to make them more 'spanky' or add opponent choices), I'd most recommend Wheel of Discipline as I find it the most immersive and 'fun'.

I look forward to your feedback on Teacher Trouble, Ashley or anything else, whether here, via PM or even email (whatever's easier for you). Thanks again for taking the time to say hi and try my stuff out!