de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Teacher Trouble
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:10 am 
Regular
Banjo - I think I found an error in Teacher Trouble today. I was getting a slippering from Ms. Warner and I got an image missing message a bunch of times. I can't remember the exact file it was looking for but it had Warner and slipper in the file name. I looked and can't find any files like that in my images, maybe I'm missing it.

Also, I did look at Ashley. Not really my thing, but interesting.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:58 pm 
Shy
MDboy wrote:
Banjo - I think I found an error in Teacher Trouble today. I was getting a slippering from Ms. Warner and I got an image missing message a bunch of times. I can't remember the exact file it was looking for but it had Warner and slipper in the file name. I looked and can't find any files like that in my images, maybe I'm missing it.

Also, I did look at Ashley. Not really my thing, but interesting.

Hello,

First of all, thank you for the great script! I'm having the same problem with missing jpg's. It seems the slippering files for All the teachers are missing. Is there a later download available? Thanks again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:12 pm 
Veteran
Yup, there's a bug with implement names, I think. Sorry! After the chaos of Christmas and New Year has calmed down a bit, I will definitely fix it, even if just a hotfix reversion until I can do so properly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:34 pm 
Shy
Thank you for the fast reply! I'll be looking forward to the fix. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:12 am 
Veteran
Updated to version 2.2 since I had a few spare minutes today and hated the idea this could be unplayable for a week or so. :)

The implement image bug should be fixed now (along with a few other unreported minor ones I found). It is important to note that due to the limitations of the image sources (and the fact it doesn't even exist anymore!), not all implements have their own unique pictures. For example, if you get a paddling, hairbrushing or slippering, the images will still show the teacher in question brandishing a hairbrush... sadly, it seems like the photographer only had access to a few implements! :( For those wanting a more American-style spanking, sadly a good traditional paddle is thus missing. Likewise, for those in the UK wishing for a traditional slippering, there is no such image anyway.

The experience is hopefully still "enjoyable", though, and while I initially limited the punishments to those implements pictured, I decided that it was worth some small incongruity in exchange for a greater variety of implements being used on the player!

Look for hopefully bigger updates in 2017!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:30 pm 
Shy
Thanks for the update! Happy New Year!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:47 am 
Regular
Hey Guys,

first I want to say thank you to all People that are working on sex scripts,
(for example Banjo, your scripts are great)

I did this great script a few times until now and I have some additional ideas:

- Cornertime during, or at the end of the detention
- Cornertime in different places (hallway and pants down...)
- Possibility to be spanked at home, when you get your letter home
- Possibility to fake the signature on the letter and a 50/50 Chance that the teacher calls home
- Increase of the strength of your detention depending in wich grade you are
- Maybe every 5th detention you get a grade/year up
- If you bully someone, the Person is within the detention and is allowed to give you some spanks.
- New Position: Sitting in the wrong direction on a chair with your butt at the edge of the seat surface
- Maybe you can add a trivia test and if you are under 50% right answers you have to go to detention.

Wotana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:08 pm 
Shy
I am curious if there is a way to have the note home signed in the script. At the moment it doesn't seem to have this built in. Of course, not signing the note is probably worse than having it signed. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:54 am 
Veteran
Updated with some minor tweaks and bug fixes, as well as new door sound effects for entering/exiting.

I'll take a look at Wotana's suggestions and the idea of getting a note signed soon. The latter I'm not sure how to do, as I'd want it to be "signed" by your virtual domme "guardian" and this script doesn't have one outside picking a "title" for him/her... ideas?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:59 am 
Veteran
Wotana wrote:
Hey Guys,

first I want to say thank you to all People that are working on sex scripts,
(for example Banjo, your scripts are great)

I did this great script a few times until now and I have some additional ideas:

- Cornertime during, or at the end of the detention
- Cornertime in different places (hallway and pants down...)
- Possibility to be spanked at home, when you get your letter home
- Possibility to fake the signature on the letter and a 50/50 Chance that the teacher calls home
- Increase of the strength of your detention depending in wich grade you are
- Maybe every 5th detention you get a grade/year up
- If you bully someone, the Person is within the detention and is allowed to give you some spanks.
- New Position: Sitting in the wrong direction on a chair with your butt at the edge of the seat surface
- Maybe you can add a trivia test and if you are under 50% right answers you have to go to detention.

Wotana

I love those ideas!

My thoughts:

All the stuff involving home/your guardian would be awesome but I'm not sure how to do it... it would need you to "create" a virtual guardian (mom/aunt/uncle/etc.) so they could appear and spank you, or just sign your form... doable but I'm not sure where to even source pics and how to let the player choose...?

I like the idea of a test or other things to actually EARN detention, maybe I can steal from my quiz scripts which already have such questions?

The idea of progression (going up a year after x detentions) is something I'll definitely try to add, even as an option... it gives more of a "game" feel with an end goal (graduate!). Your grade should already change the severity though... does it not?

Finally, yes, I'd love to add "classmates" such as a bullying victim to this and even have some ideas...