de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:39 pm 
Shy
Hey - there seems to be an error coming up whenever I click play or watch. It states connecting to server for a bit then the error message pops up saying 'Error ambiguous method overloading for method java.io.file#<init>

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:36 am 
Veteran
pete360360 wrote:
Hey - there seems to be an error coming up whenever I click play or watch. It states connecting to server for a bit then the error message pops up saying 'Error ambiguous method overloading for method java.io.file#<init>

Thanks pete, I just uploaded a new version that should fix the problem.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:52 am 
Veteran
After some more research into the Temporarily Exposed issues, I found that using a Mac works perfectly, and Windows results in an error. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the script, SexScripts, or the server, but will continue to look into it. In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:55 pm 
Veteran
I just released a new version which includes further refinements and improvements. While I'm not 100% sure what factors contribute to a successful exposure on Temporarily Exposed, it works for me on a Mac, and may very well work under the right conditions in Windows. If anyone has any other successes to report, that feedback would be really useful. Enjoy! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:34 pm 
Veteran
3.6 is now released, and includes some important bug fixes that may have resulted in errors. In addition, it also includes support for creating of a "gallery" on Temporarily Exposed where both the before and after pics are displayed.

I also fixed the way clothing articles and names are handled. You now set both in setup and not during gameplay. It's much more intuitive now.

I am now 100% confident that temporarily exposed support is working with Macs. However, Windows is still getting server errors. This is a really complex issue, as it looks like the Java engine is generating different data for the two systems. I've debugged all I can in Sexscripts, and will need to use network analysis tools next to try to figure it out. That may take some time. In the meantime, if you have any idea why Windows isn't working (or is working for you), please PM me or post here.

Just to clarify, the script runs fine in Windows and will still expose you to other players, it just may not be successful in uploading pics to temporarily exposed. You probably won't even notice if you don't go check the temporarily exposed gallery. It's also COMPLETELY POSSIBLE that it will upload your pics to temporarily exposed under Windows--it just doesn't work for me. If it does, please let me know...

This is an important update, please be sure to upgrade. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:56 am 
Veteran
FYI: I updated my Java today to version 1.8.0_191-b12 and now the script uploads to Temporarily Exposed using Windows as well. I did find that the SexScripts EXE files can't find Java, but it works if I double click the JAR file (probably a simple fix, but I haven't had the chance to research). So, as far as I know, the script is now fully functional.

Now that that's out of the way, I will consider implementation in other scripts, as well as adding addition exposure options.

Enjoy! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:05 am 
How long from the time you finish the game until you should see the posting on temporarily exposed?

I just played and haven't seen anything yet and it's been 15 minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:22 pm 
Veteran
Kiester wrote:
How long from the time you finish the game until you should see the posting on temporarily exposed?

I just played and haven't seen anything yet and it's been 15 minutes.

It should be immediate. I tried it several times an it worked every time. That said, please make sure you have the latest Java. I also ran SexScripts by running the JAR file (not EXE). The EXE files don't work for me anymore ( I need to research why later). I'm sure the EXE is fine, but just in case, I want to detail exactly how it worked for me.

The last detail is that if you try to trick the script, upload "test" pictures, or pics not taken from the webcam, they will likely be rejected. So make sure you're using the webcam and actually stripping. Let me know if you are still having trouble, and what Java version you're running. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:30 pm 
Tried doing both used and new pictures and still nothing. Everything is updated and running from the .jar file.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:08 am 
Veteran
Kiester wrote:
Tried doing both used and new pictures and still nothing. Everything is updated and running from the .jar file.

I figured out my EXE problem, and it's unlikely to be related to whether or not the script works. You should be able to run SS normally without using the JAR. My Windows system is Win 10 with the latest Java. You can see the temporarily exposed gallery, right? I sometimes connect with a VPN and have noticed that a number of the VPN IP addresses are blocked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:42 am 
One more question...does the posting go under the gender specified in your settings or do they all go under the "other" category?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:06 pm 
Veteran
Kiester wrote:
One more question...does the posting go under the gender specified in your settings or do they all go under the "other" category?

Thanks!

It goes into the gender you specify in SexScripts. However, since there isn't a trans category (that I know of) in SexScripts, unfortunately the categories are currently limited to male and female.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:31 pm 
There is a transgender category on temp.exp. As far as I remember expects the temp.exp API a value of a enum (0 to r5) for the category. Since we know 0 is male category and 1 is female, the other categories (sissy, transgender, couple and other) must be a value between 2 and 5. My guess would be 2 = sissy, 3 = transgender, 4 = couple, 5 = other. Right now a category change is only possible by hardcoding it into the script. Maybe in the future the function will resolve the correct gender by itself.

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:43 pm 
Site Admin
ptdw is right. The boolean value (intro.female) is the answer to the question "Are you a woman ?". It should be interpreted as : do you define yourself as a female during the use of this very software. It doesn't preclude any answer to some other possible questions like "do you have a vagina ?", "what is on your id card ?" or "do you go to women's toilets ?". We understand that this usual oversimplication, made to simplify the tasks of authors, may exclude people who don't define themselves as women nor men. This is still open to discussion.

As a possible temporary solution, if any script needs more details about the identity of the user, it may ask for it, like above

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 pm 
Regular
Hi @ptdw
Tryed today and was exposed 3 times on temporarily-exposed.
everything is working fine thx

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next