de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:14 am 
Veteran
I just uploaded version 3.8, which plays with some of the Temporarily Exposed options. Here's how it should work: For those of you crazy people who keep playing after you're naked or shot, the potential exposure time will increase for subsequent rounds. Additionally, uploaded pictures are now extendable by temporarily exposed viewers. The fewer bullets you load, the greater your extension risk. This gives players a bit of an incentive to load more than one bullet. As always, let me know if you have any trouble. Have fun :twisted:

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:13 am 
Addict
That sounds awesome! I ordered an Abox today. Of course it will be a few days until it arrives in the states. I can’t wait to play it as originally intended! Thanks for updating it!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:18 am 
just played but it didnt seem to upload to temp exposed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:10 pm 
Addict
I just noticed that TE, the site itself, seems to have been upgraded and is a little "wonky". Perhaps they are still working on it. I haven't got time today to play and test it but will in the morning if no one beats me to it and reports back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:32 pm 
Yep quite possible... it worked for a while after i posted that last message, then stopped again =/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:20 pm 
Running Strip or Die without an estim is a bit awkward. The program does not offer a simple "No estim" choice. You then have to keep playing and the "getting shot" idea loses its effect.

Playing without the estim is an exposure game. Is there a way to create a game where exposure is the focus? I have played where I keep pulling trigger until "naked" to get exposed.

Perhaps, collecting information (name, email, city) and pictures (naked, slightly humiliated, and extremely humiliated) at the beginning of the game. Then, each time the gun fires a picture or information is added to the TE posting. After all trigger pulls is complete, a TE post is submitted.

Trigger pulls and/or number of bullets could be user picked or random.

Or maybe not use the "russian roulette" concept and use something else that has the suspense and surprise.

There are some exposure fap roulettes (www.faproulette.co) that may give some ideas.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:26 am 
Veteran
scottk wrote:
Running Strip or Die without an estim is a bit awkward. The program does not offer a simple "No estim" choice. You then have to keep playing and the "getting shot" idea loses its effect.

There are some exposure fap roulettes (http://www.faproulette.co) that may give some ideas.

Hi @scottk, while I haven't played without e-stim, I would guess that the script is much less exciting. I think your ideas would be great for a new script, but at its core strip-or-die was made to be an e-stim game. I'm sure some other form of punishment could be automated as well, but the point is that the computer controls the punishment.

If you're interested in an exposure-themed game, spin-the-bottle may be a better choice, and will also soon have the option of integration with temp.exposed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:02 pm 
Addict
Sorry for the re-post. I screwed up and posted to the general board and not here where I intended.
Good Day! Just ran the script a couple of time (Yanno, for testing purposes). Photos do not appear to be uploading to TE. It looks like they made some reasonably significant modifications to the site over the weekend. Hopefully it hasn't messed up all your hard work. I do have the most recent version of the script, and double checked that I allowed uploads and was internet connected. The script seems to be running fine otherwise. I'm running windows if that helps.
TDS

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:32 am 
Hi there,

there has been a major update on temporarily.exposed. Since this Update, a registration and login is needed for any upload on the site ;(
I don't know yet, if the API used by stripordie has changed as well but I guess it did though.

I believe they had to go this way because to many ppl uploaded illegal pictures or pictures without consent of the model and they had legal issues. Sad for us...

There was a similar site, tobe.exposed which had been shut down because of legal issues. Maybe this site will come back. As far as I know, there is no other site where you can post free without any registration. This is one of the mysteries about humans I might never understand: If you give them the chance a few will always abuse it and destroy this way the freedom we had. Now it's only rules, laws and the fear of lawyers and judges we can enjoy instead of the funny things in life.

By having said this, I'm proud of the sexscripts community, that nobody there has started to abuse the system to post crap. Doti and Liz would get a lot of trouble since they are responsible for the servers used to make this all happen. Thank you for taking this risk!

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:04 pm 
Veteran
I just ran some test scripts, and confirmed that the API seems broken again. Ug. It was a lot of work (and stripping--lol) to get this working. I sent a message to the admin again, and hopefully can get some guidance.

That said, I was able to upload without making an account (just not through SexScripts) so I'm hoping that this is just a minor API change and that things will be back shortly. In the meantime, the scripts still all work, and will still expose you in-script, so keep playing and I'll figure this out one way or another.

I second _RoadR's thanks to doti and Liz for running the servers, and also to all of the members and players here who play for real and risk their modesty.

- ptdw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 pm 
Addict
RoadR_ wrote:
Hi there,

there has been a major update on temporarily.exposed. Since this Update, a registration and login is needed for any upload on the site ;(
I don't know yet, if the API used by stripordie has changed as well but I guess it did though.

I believe they had to go this way because to many ppl uploaded illegal pictures or pictures without consent of the model and they had legal issues. Sad for us...

There was a similar site, tobe.exposed which had been shut down because of legal issues. Maybe this site will come back. As far as I know, there is no other site where you can post free without any registration. This is one of the mysteries about humans I might never understand: If you give them the chance a few will always abuse it and destroy this way the freedom we had. Now it's only rules, laws and the fear of lawyers and judges we can enjoy instead of the funny things in life.

By having said this, I'm proud of the sexscripts community, that nobody there has started to abuse the system to post crap. Doti and Liz would get a lot of trouble since they are responsible for the servers used to make this all happen. Thank you for taking this risk!

Good Morning! I noticed the new login button on the left and figured that they were trying to combat some of the doxxing and non-consent that goes on there. Sad a few bad apples complicates things for the more ethical among us. I also see there is a "games" button now. It presently leads to a 404, but I am hoping that indicates they intend to interface with sites such as this. Guess we shall see.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:35 am 
Addict
Yeah, this is an entirely different and even more fun game with an estim!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:44 am 
Veteran
Uploaded 3.9 today with a fix for the overloading error.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:09 am 
Veteran
Another null fix, now 4.0.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:12 am 
Veteran
With temporarily.exposed (temporarily?) offline, I found myself back at square 1. Without a face picture, I'd much rather be stripped than shocked. The goal of this script, however, is to have two equally bad outcomes, so that you don't know what to hope for, but just submit to the mercy of the script.

As an experiment, I added a forfeit option to version 4.1. Of course, this can be left blank and you can play the game as usual. However, if you want to make the exposure more risky, the script lets you enter a forfeit that will be displayed if you end up exposed. Just off the top of my head, a few interesting forfeits may include:

- Some sort of personal detail that you'd rather not reveal
    - An embarrassing confession
    - An unsee.cc image that is more humiliating, but expires after the first view
    - A promise to strip naked on cam for the first person to Skype you

You get the idea. Let's see how this works. As always, let me know if you have any feedback.

Enjoy :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next