de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:39 pm 
Regular
I used my E-stim device with this script a few days ago and everything finally worked flawlessly. I was too much of a wimp to turn my device all the way up, but still received quite a jolt when I found the bullet. All the images were there, and all the coding seemed to run smoothly. I'll try the newly updated version soon and let you know if I come across anything problematic. Thanks for this script and all your efforts in publishing and editing it!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:27 am 
Veteran
Great! Glad it worked for you finally! hehe. Sorry for my learning curve in script publishing.

By the way, sohsemb suggested earlier a competitive mode. I also agree that would be very fun to try. However, the server resources to accomplish this would just be too much for right now.

I you want to play in competitive mode, I suggest a 1 vs 1 Skype tournament. Two players could take turns pulling the trigger until someone gets shot or ends up naked.

Another fun variant would be playing live via Cam4 (or other streaming site). If the audience understands what's going on, they can hold the player to "play till the death". In fact, I would really enjoy watching that... lol

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:54 pm 
Regular
Is there a e-sim device you would recommend? Those things look expensive.

And how exactly do they work? Do you shock yourself or do you hook it up your computer and have it shock you?

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:13 am 
Shy
Yeah, a online battle would be fun.
A other tip would be to set a random choice of number of bullets so that we dont know how many bullets the n is loaded with.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:02 pm 
Veteran
asd135mt2015com, I use this one: http://store.e-stimsystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=60

However, entry-level e-stim boxes start at under $100 USD and go up from there. For this game to work without you pressing a button or triggering a device, you'll need a power box with audio inputs.

Of course, you can play with any e-stim device (or painful punishment) as long as you're willing and able to carry it out yourself.

For those that are just curious and want to see a player who lost all of his (or her) clothes in the game, you can run the script, and answer "no" when asked about the webcam, and "no" again when asked if you are sure you want to continue. When the script first opens you'll get to see one of the other players.

Lastly, if anyone is interested in playing live against another player (or broadcasting their session) let us all know, and we'll see if there are others willing to participate.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:24 am 
Veteran
sohsemb, in v1.2 I added the option of loading a random number of bullets. I also added an option to customize what clothes you are wearing.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:44 pm 
Veteran
Wow this looks a cool script ;-) Have been doing a lot over at "Jennifer in control" with scripts controlling e-stims, locks etc. Would be easy to widen the script out to control more than just audio controlled estims if you want some hints :geek:

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:32 am 
Veteran
Hi Liz, it's an honor to hear from you! ;) Of course I would be interested in your ideas. I've been lurking on FetLife and following some of your work with external devices. This script does have a lot of potential for other applications...

I chose an audio-based e-stim unit because that's the easiest thing for the average "player" to interface. Personally, I've tried a host of external devices, including some pretty intense Insteon applications.

As always, I welcome any ideas and feedback. It seems like a lot of people are using the script now, so hope everyone is "enjoying" it :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:01 am 
Veteran
This is a pretty darn cool script!

I've no experience with e-stim devices, so have no idea how to replicate actually playing this (I wouldn't even know what or where to buy in Australia!) but I love the idea and the dialog written is really hot in places too. The threat of "virtual death" in the original is a bit of a turnoff for me, so I like the reinterpretation here to "a lot of pain" instead, especially the constant reminders of it. I wonder even if a future version of this script might consider making the pics and dialog fully focused on the "shock" aspect instead of the now-redundant "gun" theme of the original Flash version?

Back to the subject of e-stim devices: would the nine-volt battery "trick" I first discovered via the original Pokemon Pet CyberMistress would work as a poor man's (less painful, presumably!) substitute with this script?

Since I eschew any "online" scripts, I am also very appreciative of the "offline mode" ability this script has; I personally firewall SexScript from the net by default (after discovering some scripts can transmit data), and only reconnect it for publishing. I've actually made a "no online features at all" modified version of this script per personal use, but the offline mode option is more than enough for those less paranoid than me!

Oh... after a user (possible the OP, I forget sorry!) contacted me about it a while ago (with cool examples), I've actually thought about adding "e-stim"/electroplay modes to some of my spanking scripts as alternatives for those more "into" that kink. If anybody has any say on the matter, feel free to drop by my relevant threads and comment.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:22 am 
Veteran
Hi Banjo,

Actually, I was initially inspired by your scripts to try interfacing an e-stim device. I've modified a few of them so far, but my favorite by far is Strip (Shock) Blackjack. I still get nervous playing it...lol The code is pretty sloppy, since I modified it for personal use, but I'd be happy to share any of the modifications with you. I've made some more additions since the last one I sent.

I don't think a 9V battery is really going to give you the desired effect. However, you could play this as a spanking game, where you get a severe spanking instead of a shock. I must admit though, the surprise of being shocked without having to do anything else yourself is kind of a rush.

I'm also not super excited about the "death" theme, but it is Russian Roulette and was based on a concept by a similarly-named flash game. I was able to find some good corresponding pictures, so I just went with it. Finding suitable pics to go along with a script can be quite a challenge!

For anyone else who may be apprehensive about the online aspect, the script has a very clear decision point where you can decide to play with your own pictures and use the camera. If you say no at that point, the online aspects are limited to viewing other players, and recording view counts.

As I've mentioned before, you can even run the script just to see one of the "exposed" players. I suppose the more views they get, the higher the risk. ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:44 am 
Veteran
ptdw wrote:
Hi Banjo,

Actually, I was initially inspired by your scripts to try interfacing an e-stim device. I've modified a few of them so far, but my favorite by far is Strip (Shock) Blackjack. I still get nervous playing it...lol The code is pretty sloppy, since I modified it for personal use, but I'd be happy to share any of the modifications with you. I've made some more additions since the last one I sent.

I don't think a 9V battery is really going to give you the desired effect. However, you could play this as a spanking game, where you get a severe spanking instead of a shock. I must admit though, the surprise of being shocked without having to do anything else yourself is kind of a rush.

I'm also not super excited about the "death" theme, but it is Russian Roulette and was based on a concept by a similarly-named flash game. I was able to find some good corresponding pictures, so I just went with it. Finding suitable pics to go along with a script can be quite a challenge!

For anyone else who may be apprehensive about the online aspect, the script has a very clear decision point where you can decide to play with your own pictures and use the camera. If you say no at that point, the online aspects are limited to viewing other players, and recording view counts.

As I've mentioned before, you can even run the script just to see one of the "exposed" players. I suppose the more views they get, the higher the risk. ;)

I'd love you to PM me the newer modifications. I'd be happy to even incorporate them into my 'official' versions of the script with a user config choice as to "spank or shock", but I'd want to get my own e-stim device to test them for that first, so maybe it won't happen for a long time.

The 9V battery was a big "shock" (pun intended!) to someone like me who's never tried electroplay in *any* forms before, though I doubt it compares to "the real thing"! :oops:

As I said, anything online is a big "no-no" for me, hence why I now firewall SexScripts (until Doti lets us enable/disable "scripts can connect" as a user option). My personal use version completely removes all online functionality (even viewing others), but your option to just opt in/out is very welcome for others who don't want to edit entire scripts for their own use!

As for the 'death' theme, I know what you mean... to be honest, my first thought of your version was not of a revolver-based (traditional) roulette but something more like a kinky, electronic "pull the rods out and get shocked" version of Wet Head! :lol: I wonder what a "codpiece" version of that toy might look like? :twisted:

(now I'm wondering if electroplay fans have ever connected more evil devices to some of these sort of games... "Shock Tanks: CBT Edition"!)

I know what you mean regarding finding suitable images for scripts. I did a kinky adaptation of the old Nintendo game 'Wild Gunman' (anyone old enough to know that one?) for CyberMistress years ago using sexy "girls-with-guns" images, so if you need more pics of that theme, I suggest sourcing 'Action Girls' website previews/galleries as a good starting point... or ask me for what I found! :)

I will say, my first thought with most scripts, including this one, is "how do I convert this or add a spanking mode?". But like you said, the "appeal" is definitely largely based on the idea of a "lose = *instant* agony" rather than a case of "lose = now you're going to very soon be in agony". I can't figure out a way to replicate that with spanking rather than a shock (apart from using a motorized spanking machine!), though ideas from anyone are welcome.

Last edited by Banjo on Fri May 27, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:57 am 
Veteran
ptdw wrote:
Hi Liz, it's an honor to hear from you! ;) Of course I would be interested in your ideas. I've been lurking on FetLife and following some of your work with external devices. This script does have a lot of potential for other applications...

I chose an audio-based e-stim unit because that's the easiest thing for the average "player" to interface. Personally, I've tried a host of external devices, including some pretty intense Insteon applications.

Thanks - we started with the audio-based e-stim about 6 months ago for the same reason 8-) The only other "out the box" option I could see was the ones that are designed to be linked into a computer or internet but they cost about £300 from memory :( As you will of seen from the fetlife group most of the other devices used in Jennifer are a bit DIY for now... there are a few pre-built devices out there that will allow you to switch a cheap e-stim (e.g. the £20 models you get on ebay) if plugged into a usb port but again that may get away from the simplicity :?

Anyway wonder if the easiest way to allow more computer controlled e-stim devices would be to just add the defs:

Code:
def audio_estim = true
def estim_start = "usbcontrol.exe start"
def estim_finish = "usbcontrol.exe stop"

and then change all the sound playing to something like:

Code:
  if (audio_estim) {
        playBackgroundSound("stripordie/stimshot.wav")
        wait(5)
  } else {
        useFile(estim_start)
        wait(3)
        useFile(estim_finish)
  }

You could add them as questions that are saved instead of having as defs but to be honest that may just confuse the less technical users and the people with these devices will be capable of changing the defs if they need to setup the start and stop commands anyway :lol:

Banjo wrote:
Back to the subject of e-stim devices: would the nine-volt battery "trick" I first discovered via the original Pokemon Pet CyberMistress would work as a poor man's (less painful, presumably!) substitute with this script?

My subs have never reported much effect with a 9v battery - If you can't stretch to an audio controlled device I would just for for a cheap e-stim from ebay :) just gets hard to click the button when needed ;-)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:16 am 
Veteran
Liz wrote:
My subs have never reported much effect with a 9v battery - If you can't stretch to an audio controlled device I would just for for a cheap e-stim from ebay :) just gets hard to click the button when needed ;-)

Thanks, Liz... though your subs are probably WAY tougher than me in that department! :)

I don't mind spending as long as it's not *insanely* expensive and from a reputable source... a lower price stepping stone to see what I think of it is a good idea, though. However, since I'm new to this, I'm a bit scared to buy something that's going to be shocking my more sensitive parts from some cheap and potentially dodgy ebay seller without a solid model/brand recommendation though!

(Incidentally, I noticed my local chemist sells something called a "Tens device" that looks a bit like these things, and I suspect is a "safe"/unkinky version of such for medical use)

I think I need to read up on these things a bit or find a play partner who's experienced with them! Never thought I'd be interested in any kind of electroplay until seeing an episode of the campy series 'Legend of the Seeker' with those Mord Sith ladies and their "shock stick" Agiels... :oops:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:46 am 
Veteran
Banjo wrote:
I don't mind spending as long as it's not *insanely* expensive and from a reputable source... a lower price stepping stone to see what I think of it is a good idea, though. However, since I'm new to this, I'm a bit scared to buy something that's going to be shocking my more sensitive parts from some cheap and potentially dodgy ebay seller without a solid model/brand recommendation though!

(Incidentally, I noticed my local chemist sells something called a "Tens device" that looks a bit like these things, and I suspect is a "safe"/unkinky version of such for medical use)

I personally share your thoughts on letting anything cheap near anything sensitive :oops: - I went for an e-stim device from http://www.e-stim.co.uk/ I'm not sure where you are from but the best places appear to be in UK and Germany to get them from (not sure what that says about national stereotypes :lol: ) but I think e-stim.co.uk have a USA online shop as well...

As far as tens machines go they don't appear to shock as much but as you say could be a good stepping stone... I would start with testing with a pad on each butt cheek and only work on insertables or moving round the front if you can cope :roll: The other things with tens machines is they tend to be more based on giving pulses over a long time so depending on the controls can be harder to give a quick "punch" as you need to work the levels up slowly with the buttons on the device - this can be got round by putting a switch in one of the wires to the pads so you can adjust the settings to a high level at rapid pulse and when the need comes to shock press the button for an instant shock ;-)

And remember not to shock above your waist! :geek:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:17 pm 
Veteran
Banjo wrote:
I know what you mean regarding finding suitable images for scripts. I did a kinky adaptation of the old Nintendo game 'Wild Gunman' (anyone old enough to know that one?) for CyberMistress years ago using sexy "girls-with-guns" images, so if you need more pics of that theme, I suggest sourcing 'Action Girls' website previews/galleries as a good starting point... or ask me for what I found! :)

I would love to see a Sex Scripts verson of that 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next