de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:35 am 
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback @brandie-cd! I'm glad it's finally working.

@doti: I don't think it's a big deal right now, and we can certainly ask in-script when necessary.

I have spent an inordinate amount of time researching and testing the temp.exposed problems recently, so now that that's behind us I can hopefully move forward with some more script updates next time I'm free. :)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:57 am 
After playing around with java settings (lowering security options) it finally worked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 am 
Regular
I love your e-stim scripts and can't wait to see your next script. yesterday i was exposed over 7 times but always only for 1 minute.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:31 am 
Regular
oh forget to tell i'm running windows 10 with latest sexscript java and strip or die

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:45 am 
Veteran
brandie-cd wrote:
I love your e-stim scripts and can't wait to see your next script. yesterday i was exposed over 7 times but always only for 1 minute.

That's really strange, but possible. I've noticed other players being exposed for various times, so maybe you just got lucky? When testing the script, I always change the exposure time to one minute, but I just checked the latest downloads and the expiration is set normally and doesn't include my debug code. I guess it's possible that you may have an earlier version of the script and I accidentally left the debug code in?

Make sure you have the latest version of the script and that it's not modified. If the exposure time is manually set too high or low, it would default to 1. But as long as you're running the script unmodified that shouldn't be an issue. Let me know if it continues to happen... and glad you're enjoying the scripts. If you (or anyone else) has ideas for other e-stim scripts, feel free to post or PM me!

- ptdw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:33 pm 
Addict
Good Day! I have a couple of quick questions. I love this game and played quite a bit yesterday. In terms of temporarily exposed, are the values random? I was exposed 4 or 5 times yesterday but it was always 15 min, no downloads, no extensions. I'm curious if that was just a strange coincidence or is that a default. Also, could someone suggest an estim for use with this game? I'm new to this and want a unit but I seem to be having trouble finding a unit that will accept USB commands or audio. I'm probably just not looking in the right places. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:21 pm 
tinydickedshane wrote:
Good Day! I have a couple of quick questions. I love this game and played quite a bit yesterday. In terms of temporarily exposed, are the values random? I was exposed 4 or 5 times yesterday but it was always 15 min, no downloads, no extensions. I'm curious if that was just a strange coincidence or is that a default. Also, could someone suggest an estim for use with this game? I'm new to this and want a unit but I seem to be having trouble finding a unit that will accept USB commands or audio. I'm probably just not looking in the right places. Thanks!

The e-stim systems ABOX is an entry level unit which ptdw himself uses iirc. If you are looking for a premium unit, then I can personally recommend the 2B from the same company.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:50 pm 
Addict
unnamed007 wrote:
tinydickedshane wrote:

The e-stim systems ABOX is an entry level unit which ptdw himself uses iirc. If you are looking for a premium unit, then I can personally recommend the 2B from the same company.

Thanks! I didn't see where that one had audio control but I'll re-visit the web site. Appreciate the response!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:31 am 
Veteran
Regarding your question about the temp.exposed settings: Since this is the first time we've integrated SexScripts with Temporarily Exposed, I wasn't sure what kind of response we'd get, and I didn't want the SexScripts label associated with spam, so I set fairly conservative settings as a trial. There are a few users here who always play scripts with the camera on but don't actually participate or do anything the scripts say. I'm not sure if they don't understand English or just don't care about other players... :roll:

The good news is that so far people seem to really be playing, so I think the posts at temp.exposed are probably likely to bring more people to SexScripts and more players to the games. I'll probably play with the settings some more in a future version. For now, the most you could be exposed for is a day, and downloads are disabled. However, if the scripts catches you cheating and another player confirms, the exposure settings are a bit more severe.

Are you re-starting the script between plays, or just continuing to play until you're shocked? I believe the exposure is only calculated once when you run the script, so if you keep playing after being exposed, the exposure time will likely be the same. I'll try to fix that soon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:19 am 
Addict
I continue the game. That makes sense. When I played today each exposure was 5 min. Thanks for a great game!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:08 pm 
Veteran
Ah, ok, that explains it! You guys actually continue playing after being stripped or shocked? Are you crazy!? :shock:

Haha, personally I always end naked or in pain, and NEVER continue, so I forgot that you even had the option to continue. I just uploaded a quick fix that will select a new exposure time each round. You people are more brave than I am... lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:38 pm 
Addict
I can be a little twisted :). I'll give it a go in a little bit. I use a paddle to administer pain right now. Shopping for an Estim but have a tight budget right now. Hope to get one next week to up the game :). Really enjoy it. Did interrogation yesterday. I'm in decent shape but the workout kicked my ass. Made it all the way through, but was sweating (4 sets of planks?). Really appreciate your contributions here! Oh, and regarding one of your earlier posts...I found this site through TE. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:20 pm 
Regular
I can confirm, to my cost, that the TE posting works from Android...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:19 am 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
I can be a little twisted :). I'll give it a go in a little bit. I use a paddle to administer pain right now. Shopping for an Estim but have a tight budget right now. Hope to get one next week to up the game :). Really enjoy it. Did interrogation yesterday. I'm in decent shape but the workout kicked my ass. Made it all the way through, but was sweating (4 sets of planks?). Really appreciate your contributions here! Oh, and regarding one of your earlier posts...I found this site through TE. :)

I've been beat up by Interrogation pretty badly myself, lol. The exercise part is assigned randomly (within limits), so it can be pretty intense. I'll have to go over to Interrogation and take a look at how you did. ;)

By the way, a big welcome to you (and all the other players) coming from TE. These games are more fun when there are more players and a semi-active community.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:20 am 
Veteran
csuju wrote:
I can confirm, to my cost, that the TE posting works from Android...

Thanks for the Android feedback! I've wanted to test that but haven't had a chance. Glad/Sorry to hear it's working! ;) :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next