de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Strip or Die
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:45 am 
Veteran
I've been lurking around this site for years, and have really enjoyed some of the scripts. I recently discovered that spanking scripts could be very easily converted into e-stim ones, where you are shocked instead of spanked. That works out well for me, as I'm often in hotels and trying to avoid making a racket...

In the last few months, I've modified a few of Banjo's awesome spanking scripts, and have had some really intense experiences with e-stim. I decided to make my own script, based on an old Flash game called "Strip or Die".

Basically, it's Russian Roulette. If you fire the gun and the cylinder is loaded, you get shocked. Otherwise, you have to remove an article of clothing.

The script is *almost* done, and I've tested it about a hundred times (NOT connected to e-stim!). The one element that's missing is a webcam mode that shows your pictures to another player if you don't get shocked. I have all the pieces in place, but need to do a lot more research to figure out how to implement the client/server stuff.

If anyone has experience with that, I would *greatly* appreciate your help. I'll be really busy for the next few weeks, but will try to figure it out when I get a chance. I have a pretty complete to-do list in the script comments.

In the meantime, feel free to test the script, modify it, and provide feedback. Thanks, and enjoy!

Profile Send private message 

Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:43 pm 
Veteran
I've been looking at the documentation and other scripts, and the online component looks easy enough to add. I'll try to get that done in the next couple of days. When it's working, I'll remove the note about it not being implemented yet.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:00 pm 
Site Admin
It seems you use there a e-stim controlled by sound. Can you tell us a bit more about this ? Is it common hardware ? Some brands ?

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:33 pm 
Veteran
Yes, there are a few brands and options out there. The one I'm using is from e-stim systems (http://www.e-stim.co.uk/index.php. They have a unit called the "ABox" which has an audio input and e-stim output.

It's a great addition to these scripts, since it is triggered by audio and doesn't require any special drivers or connections. It definitely adds a whole new dimension! ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:55 am 
Shy
Love this script. Looking forward too the upgrades. :D

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:04 pm 
Veteran
Glad you like it! Although I haven't had the guts to play for real yet. lol

I've implemented the online webcam mode, and have tested it as much as possible. After many tests, the server slows down after a while due to too much activity, so I've been trying to limit my tests to only those that are necessary. I'd really appreciate help testing this to make sure it actually works. However, to avoid too much load on the server, please don't run the script endlessly. Try once or twice and see if everything works as expected.

Here's how it works:

There are three player slots on the server. When you play with your webcam enabled and don't get "shot", your pictures replace the player who has been viewed the most number of times. That way, the players in the three slots get equal exposure, and the pictures get refreshed as new players participate.

Each time you play online (even if you don't play with the webcam) you'll be shown one of the previously exposed players. This is so that we can get as many views as possible until that player is replaced on the server. Currently the three slots just have test pictures not of an actual person...but that will change as people start to play for real!

WARNING: Assuming that I didn't screw something up, pictures are REALLY shown to other players at this point. Until I'm confident that this is working as expected and change the script status to "complete", feel free to cover the camera and not actually get naked. Of course, you're also welcome to REALLY play....

I've updated the to-do list in the comments. If you can help finding a set of male and female pictures stripping (for those that play without a webcam), I'd like to replace the place holders I'm currently using.

Your feedback is welcome, I hope this works...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:08 pm 
Shy
Hello,
excuse my bad English. I have these thoughts:
- add time between pressing the button and the camera running
- add a reference test intensity estim because some devices have too much power. A reference test can be about 50% volume, during the torture the system use files with higher volumes

Thanks for great script:-)))

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:54 pm 
Veteran
Great ideas! I'll incorporate those in the next release. So far the pictures seem to be working ok, but we still need more people to test. Thanks for the feedback!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:02 pm 
Shy
This script has so many potential things you could do, absolutly love it. Thnx for the great job.

One example would be a "Hard mode" where the parcipitants can challange one and other.
For example if a person choose to continue after being naked, he could be able to choose to take a dare/task to do on the next picture.

Sorry about my terrible english:)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:27 pm 
Regular
With the current version, after I agree to play with webcam, and verify the first image after it is taken, I get an error saying no script. Is anyone else getting this error, or have I installed the script wrong? It also appears to be missing several image files, but I think that is because the script is still being developed.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:14 am 
Veteran
That's strange, I haven't seen that in any of the many, many simulations I've done. The pics should all be there. Is anyone else having that problem? I will post an update in a few hours, and will see if I see anything weird in that area of the code.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:34 am 
Veteran
Just uploaded the latest version with the following changes:

- Countdown timer for camera (is 3 seconds enough?)
- e-stim test button once you're all wired up (half intensity, and much shorter in duration)
- Logic to *occasionally* catch players who commit to a game and leave early
- Minor bug and spelling fixes

Here are more details about the cheat detection: After you commit to playing a game, your game may be randomly "monitored" to see if you finish within an hour. In order to minimize server load, there is only one player monitored at a time, and it won't happen every time. If you don't finish within an hour, or if you quit before the final screen, one of your pictures may be shown to other players after they finish quit the game normally. That picture will stay up until another player is caught cheating.

The cheating feature is mainly to help me (and people like me) actually follow through if I start playing and then decide to chicken out. I still haven't played this myself, but am looking forward to trying it next week sometime. *gulp*

Please keep the feedback coming, and let me know if you think you were unfairly targeted for cheating. I've tested that feature as well as I can, but it's difficult given the server and time limitations.

Thanks for the feedback so far, and please keep it coming!

anythingforalady, I'm not sure what is happening in your case. There are quite a few people using the script successfully now, and I don't see any obvious errors. All of the files are present, and the script should be 100% functional now. What platform are you using?

I'll leave it in test mode for a few more days just to be sure. Then I'll try playing myself.... :?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:42 am 
Veteran
sohsemb, great suggestion! I would also like to implement some sort of challenge mode in the future. I'll see what I can come up with...

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:25 am 
Shy
I'll test tonight. I think that three seconds is a short time, especially in cases when a player will take more complicated humiliating position in the future.

Wait longer for taking pictures is also interesting for brain;-)))) The player will feel more nervous.
Thanks for a great script

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:30 pm 
Shy
good day ptdw.

It seem's like there's no image in your file when we download it since late yesterday cause i download it in yesterday morning and all the image were there.

Attachments:
strip.jpg
strip.jpg [ 75.32 KiB | Viewed 23554 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next