de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:44 am 
Veteran
Thanks for the suggestions Liz! I must admit I hadn't realized we could run external executables from within a script. That sure opens up a world of possibilities....

Is there any naming standard for external control devices? Do people always use usbcontrol.exe?

Thanks again!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:50 pm 
Veteran
ptdw wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions Liz! I must admit I hadn't realized we could run external executables from within a script. That sure opens up a world of possibilities....

Is there any naming standard for external control devices? Do people always use usbcontrol.exe?

Thanks again!

In short no - almost every device I have come across uses a different commandline app :( but having it makes a good place marker for people to change 8-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:15 am 
Newcomer
Neat script! I'd like to suggest two possible enhancements:

Firstly I know these scripts tend to be more of a solo affair, but it would be interesting to have a two player mode - one person hooked up to the left channel, the other two the right channel.

Secondly build the anticipation. Instead of making the output binary, i.e. no signal or all the signal, switch it up. Maybe during the last few seconds of the count choose randomly from:

- Do nothing.
- Put out a low level, enough to be felt, but less than even the test volume.
- Put out low level, then up it a bit, then back down.

Then when pulling the trigger switch off the signal if they survived, or go to full output if they did not. Of course you could add extra tension to this by offsetting the tease sometimes. Signal comes on low for seconds 4, 3, 2 then off *phew I'm okay* 1... 0 - *bang* BZZZZZ!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:37 am 
Veteran
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm currently working on a new script, but the next time I update this one I'll try to incorporate some of your ideas. It's great to see someone else using it with an e-stim device. I think most people are playing without!

I've always thought a two player game would be exciting, but so far all of my ideas would use too much bandwidth. I still think it would be fun to play over Skype with another opponent until someone is naked. It would also be fun to play with an audience on CAM4 (or similar). That way, your audience could verify your settings and make sure you play for real. If anyone wants to schedule a show, post the details. Maybe someday I'll have the guts to try... lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:12 am 
Veteran
Posted a very minor update. Just fixing typos.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:33 pm 
Veteran
Just updated with the change for non-audio estim devices. As I don't think there should be that much demand, it will not ask you when you run it (so most people will not notice a difference) - just change line 22 by hand from:

Code:
def audio_estim = true

to

Code:
def audio_estim = false

It will probably be easier to change the default command values there as well to save keep on entering them, but it will prompt you in the script if in "no-audio" mode anyway ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:05 am 
Veteran
Thanks Liz! I've been busy recently and haven't had much time to pay attention to script development. Hope everyone is still enjoying this!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:45 pm 
Veteran
Over the last month or so, I finally had a chance to play the game a couple of times myself. It was both exciting and terrifying at the same time :oops: . Based on my personal experience, I added a few more features and uploaded version 1.4 today.

The first new feature is simply an adjustable countdown timer when pulling the trigger. After being painfully shocked myself :shock: , I found it very difficult to connect myself up again and not chicken out. Especially when she decided to target particularly *ahem* sensitive areas :oops: ... I wanted to add some time to bind my hands temporarily, and the default 10 seconds wasn't enough.

You can now set a delay of up to 15 minutes before the trigger pull. You can also have *her* decide when to shoot (minimum 30 seconds, maximum 3 minutes). If you allow her to chose, you won't see the countdown timer, and will have to wait in suspense. Lastly, you can set the countdown to zero and just pull the trigger as soon as you push the button. Anyway, this provides a lot more flexibility than the previous version.

The second new feature is an additional taunt that shows a previous player's "before" picture along with the fate they suffered when the gun fired. The "after" picture is still not shown unless the player avoids getting shocked and has to strip naked. I thought it would spice things up to see what other players got shocked, and where.

Is anybody willing to share their personal experience playing the game? It seems a lot of people are playing, and I'm really curious to hear your experiences.

Enjoy :twisted: ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:59 am 
Veteran
Just uploaded version 1.5, which includes a setup screen and saved parameters. I think the game flows better without so many configuration questions during play.

For those of you with external e-stim units that rely on commands to start and stop, you can now configure those from the setup menu and no longer need to edit the script. Thanks to Liz for the nice addition of command-based units! I may try this in conjunction with some non-estim devices myself.

Feedback is always welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:32 pm 
Veteran
One last update for now: 1.6. I went in to fix a spelling error and ended up adding an offline mode for those who want to play without any risk. I also added a "reaction cam" option (off by default), that will take your picture as you're getting shocked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:42 pm 
Veteran
Banjo wrote:
I think I need to read up on these things a bit or find a play partner who's experienced with them! Never thought I'd be interested in any kind of electroplay until seeing an episode of the campy series 'Legend of the Seeker' with those Mord Sith ladies and their "shock stick" Agiels... :oops:

Was thinking about you (in the nice way :) ) - Did you ever get an audio controlled e-stim device? Was wondering if another option would be as follows:

1) Have a chair with with a spanker attached to a flexible strip of plastic
2) Pull back the spanker with a bit of string attached under your computer
3) have a join in the string with a pin holding it together - attach the pin to your cd drive
4) With a bit of work you should be able to get the cd drive when the tray opens to pull out the pin, releasing the spanker?

Would then just need a tweak in this script to work with tray open.... ...just a thought?

May then find all your games start being adjusted for automated spanking soon :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:38 am 
Veteran
Since I uploaded the last enhanced version of Strip or Die, only one person seems to have played online. Is everyone playing offline, or did I screw something up in the code?

I would try playing online myself, but am not able to for a few days. Any takers? You know...for science! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:58 pm 
Veteran
Looks like everything is working fine, thanks to our kind volunteer who sacrificed himself. :o

Perhaps with the addition of the offline mode, more people are experimenting with that option so there aren't as many people playing "for real". That's fine, but our victims may be on display for a little longer than in the past. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:23 am 
Veteran
Just uploaded version 1.7. This version fixes a bug that prevented you from being exposed if you started out naked. Now, if you play naked you will be required to take two pictures: the initial starting picture, and a second more explicit picture. For those that start clothed (or partially clothed) there is no difference.

I also added another option for what to show other players if you end up getting "shot". You now have three choices: show nothing, show your "before" picture, or show your reaction as you're being shocked. The addition of "show nothing" makes it easier to tolerate the risk of showing your face in the initial picture, since it won't be shown unless you end up getting stripped.

The whole point of the game is to create anxiety over which is better: being publicly stripped naked or being painfully shocked. Personally, I've played a couple times now, and it still terrifies me...

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:08 am 
Regular
Great tease. Any thoughts on instead of taking a picture if the estim goes off to recording a quick video w/ sound?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next