de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Re: Farkel - A Dice Game
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:04 pm 
Its so hard to winning.. But I not going to give up! :D

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:50 pm 
Veteran
How far have you made it?:).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:07 pm 
Veteran
If someone wants to help, I would greatly appreciate some short teases for the endings of more mistresses. :):)
Just write me if you would like to contribute:).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:11 pm 
Veteran
Finished writing the winning function for a new Mistress, which will be featured in the next update.:).

Again if someone would like to help, please tell me.:). I takes me some time just to add the new code, so extra tease ideas or scripts are very, very welcome :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:05 pm 
Veteran
I should have give my compliments to this game much earlier.
I've played it more then once and managed to get the new Mistress! :)
Love to see another one being added.

One request. I would like to see the possibility to configure the different punishments.
Personally, I then will disable the ball smacking and the denial punishment and keep enabled the spanking.

Thanks for this nice script!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:15 am 
Veteran
Which of them?:)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:43 am 
Veteran
I am thinking of reworking the punishment system. Do you think that it should calculate number of spanks based on how the game has been played?
Or do you think it should be an initial gamble where you before the start of the game agree on the terms. For instance you state that you want a chance to cum, she suggests amount of spanks you will get if you lose. You can then negotiate and inflate your own chance of cumming but that will also inflate your punishment. You get to choose which punishment you see fit (will add some extra to the punishment), or you can let the mistress decide.

Do you have other ideas? it was just a quick idea of mine, since I only feel the current punishment system is a crude placeholder:)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:28 pm 
Veteran
I am currently working on a system where the mistress suggests a chance to cum. A random max chance is made.
the mistress will only allow up to the max limit.
After that the negotiation of the punishment begins. A suggestion of punishment is calculated based on the reward. Based on how "rigid" the mistress is a minimum punishment is decided and hidden away from the player. If the player suggest a punishment lower than minimum, the mistress refuses. A hidden patience system is also introduced, so if the patience runs out the mistress will increase the punishment and the player has no options than to accept the terms.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:42 pm 
Veteran
Added new update:
Remember to download the new expansion.

Two new Mistresses have been added: Amberleigh and Michaela
Negotiation has been introduced

Defeat all default mistresses to get Amberleigh.
Defeat the tournament to get Stefanie
Defeat all mistresses in the game to get Michaela

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:46 am 
That punishment system would be good if you can choose what kind punishment you want to do.. myself i dont like ass-spanks.. But denial and hit balls is awesome.. but that Denial days is way to long.. it would be 1-3days.. and of course more days how badly you play :)

I dont had beat tournament yet but couple normal games i had won :) Its difficult..

And its could good if you can choose what cheating they can use.. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:25 am 
Shy
i get alwais but spank, how can we change that, i would like ball spanks :O

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 am 
Veteran
vyyr wrote:
i get alwais but spank, how can we change that, i would like ball spanks :O

I have removed that temporarily with the introduction of the new negotiation-system.
Negotiation needs to be customized to each punishment type, but I will see if I can make some nifty algorithm that can calculate independently of the type of punishment.

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:40 am 
Veteran
If someone experience problems with the images, re-download both the expansion and main farkel script.
Before launching, close down sexscripts. Navigate to the data file in the main directory of sexscript and remove the line called: "Farkel.version=". Save it.
Then launch sexscripts and open the farkel script. It should say detecting new version, and all your previously unlocked images shouls be unlocked.

It should do this in the first place, but bugs can occur:)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:30 pm 
Veteran
I am currently working in the other punishments into the negotiation system.

This has led to some changes. First of all denial punishment has now been reworked to be minutes instead of days (of course a lot of them ;) ). You will then be able to choose in the options whether the script should keep track. If you do, you will be able to play the game as usual, but when you win you will have no chance of cumming if you are still in a denial period. The mistress will also be able to identify that this is the reason for not allowing you.
If you lose, the denial time wil be added to your current denial time.

Show spoiler

Ball spanks have now been added.

What other punishment types would you like to see? I would like to test my algorithm:)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:26 am 
Veteran
Just updated it with the new functionality.

The new negotiation system has several parameters, some related to personality, such as how stubborn the mistress is feeling, which affects how hard you can press the negotiation. Patience is also a factor. At the moment these values are randomly generated, but I was thinking of making it unique for each mistress. But I don't know if I will do that for the current project or use it in a future one.

I hope you enjoyed playing it as much as I did making it:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next