de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Re: Farkel - A Dice Game
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:44 pm 
Veteran
[UPDATED]
see description in the comment above

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:15 am 
Yeshh!! very nice now i had reason to win :D

If you make more opponents make one Tori Black and some Big boobs girl :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:25 am 
Veteran
Please let me know what you think of the additions as you unlock them:)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:17 pm 
Veteran
pepez wrote:
Yeshh!! very nice now i had reason to win :D

If you make more opponents make one Tori Black and some Big boobs girl :D :D

I had already something planned in regards to the next Mistress, but I think I will change that. I think the Mistresses lacks a little diversity. For instance, there is only on black mistress, no asian and no redhead. So I think those will be implemented first, despite the one I had planned is neither...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:12 pm 
There is little bug

-If you dont change cheat % there is no extra dice, and if you change it.. Take from you dont work and Extra dice works..

Yei i win elilith and she looks so sexy hers second oufits! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:19 pm 
Veteran
pepez wrote:
There is little bug

-If you dont change cheat % there is no extra dice, and if you change it.. Take from you dont work and Extra dice works..

Yei i win elilith and she looks so sexy hers second oufits! :shock:

Hmmm, it is all chance based, so it shouldn't matter.. Are you sure it is not by chance and not a bug?. Please tell if it keeps on doing it.

Wait until you unlock Lauren's.. It is my favorite;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:30 pm 
Veteran
Found the bug.. Thanks for reporting:).
It was a problem in the algorithm...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:42 am 
Shy
Hey. Great script. Thanks for the work. :)

I have one small issue (I have it with a lot of scripts) though from what I can tell you've done a pretty good job, but on linux file paths are case sensitive. The only mistake I can spot is you've put a capital F in the "farkel" folder in your unlock function.

Unfortunately I don't think it works anyway. For some reason reading files with "new File(file_name)" doesn't seem to work on my OS (Arch Linux) and openJDK (both 7 and 8) anyway. :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:43 am 
Veteran
glarg wrote:
Hey. Great script. Thanks for the work. :)

I have one small issue (I have it with a lot of scripts) though from what I can tell you've done a pretty good job, but on linux file paths are case sensitive. The only mistake I can spot is you've put a capital F in the "farkel" folder in your unlock function.

Unfortunately I don't think it works anyway. For some reason reading files with "new File(file_name)" doesn't seem to work on my OS (Arch Linux) and openJDK (both 7 and 8) anyway. :(

Hey. Thanks.
Hmm, to be honest I know close to nothing about linux. Perhaps doti, can provide a solution. I can hear him, if he does not read this message:).
But thank you for pointing it out. I will release some new bug fixes soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:43 pm 
Veteran
Sorry for the small delay with the upload. I found another issue which would break the game, but that is fixed now. When you download the update, the pictures will be censored again, so extra outfits you have unlocked is not visible. Therefore, you should navigate to options where a new option is "*CANNOT SEE IMAGES". Press that and follow through the questions. After that you need to quit sexscripts completely! And when you start it up again and launch Farkel, everything should be back to normal.
I suggest you do this every time you download an update, just to be sure
The fix with some of the cheats not working when at 50% has now been fixed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:47 pm 
Shy
You can almost certainly do that automatically by saving a variable for the version number. If the present version is not the same as the saved variable unlock according to what has been set to unlocked.

As for not working on Linux, I wrote a python script to decode the images and then disabled to unlock function. So I can still use the script (with scouts honour). :)
But yeah, it might be worth getting file access working in general. I'll try it on Ubuntu at some point and see if it's still a problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:02 pm 
Veteran
glarg wrote:
You can almost certainly do that automatically by saving a variable for the version number. If the present version is not the same as the saved variable unlock according to what has been set to unlocked.

As for not working on Linux, I wrote a python script to decode the images and then disabled to unlock function. So I can still use the script (with scouts honour). :)
But yeah, it might be worth getting file access working in general. I'll try it on Ubuntu at some point and see if it's still a problem.

Awesome suggestion!.
Has just been implemented:)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:03 pm 
Veteran
UPDATED

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:57 am 
Veteran
My next plans are to rewrite parts of the scripts to make easier additions for additional mistresses. So far I need to integrate each mistress several places in the script, which can be really tedious. Also, it is hard to add more than one more, so I will seek to untangle the mess of a code:P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:17 pm 
Veteran
Added new mistress who can be unlocked by defeating the tournament.

Also, have made major changes to the script to allow better integration of future mistresses

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next