de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Ashley - Your Hottie Babysitter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:09 pm 
Regular
Banjo: it's great to see Ashley back! Thanks for updating her. While I wouldn't consider spanking to me my favorite thing, I always found myself checking in with Ashley as often as I could on CM. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you decide to do with her here. I've run through a few visits and it seems to be working well for me.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:17 pm 
Veteran
No worries, asd135mt2015com!

tigerhawk9396, one of the things I was most proud of with Ashley when I first made her for CyberMistress was how many "non-spankos" she seduced into her strict supervision. Glad you're enjoying her return! :)

Updated (core) to v1.4 with a few dialog tweaks and the fixes Marspank helped with above.

Note that unless I specifically say so, you shouldn't need to redownload the big 'outfits' pack(s) each time there is an update, just the 'core' either via the direct download (Mediafire) link or from the SexScripts website database. Since there may be frequent updates, I wanted to make it as easy and fast as possible, another reason for splitting the resource/outfits pack(s).

If you ever want to check for updates, just go to the database and you can see Ashley's version number (currently v1.4) by the listing. I will be displaying the version on the 'startup' menu page whenever you run Ashley as of the next update, for easier reference.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:05 pm 
Addict
Couple more things:

On the edit mood screen, it saves the variable 'madmood' but in the scripts it is 'badmood'

In weeklyspank you commented out the reset of 'gotextra4bad', but I think it should be 'behaviour' (or the code below should change:

Code:
if(wasnaughty) {
      if(behaviour=="bad")
         ashleyRepeatOffenderSpank()
      behaviour = "bad"
   } else {
      gotextra4bad = false
      behaviour = "good"
   }

Code:
if(wasnaughty) {
      if(behaviour=="good") {
         setImageAshleyHB("01")
         messagePick = getRandom(2)
         messageArray = ["And you were being such a GOOD boy, "+name+"... it seems I need to be a lot stricter with you, young man, to keep you on the straight and narrow!",
               "It seems I was to gentle with you last time... well, I won't be so nice to your "+buns+" bottom THIS time, "+name+"!"]
         show(messageArray[messagePick])
         showButton("...")
      } else if(behaviour=="bad") {
         setImageAshleyHB("07")
         messagePick = getRandom(2)
         messageArray = ["I did WARN you what would happen if you were naughty twice in a row... didn't I, "+name+"? I'm going to have to be EXTRA firm with you today, which means your bottom is going to be VERY sore indeed!",
               "Oh dear, that's twice in a row now you've been a very bad boy, isn't it? Well, you know what that means... YET ANOTHER good, hard spanking is coming your way today, "+name+"!"]
         show(messageArray[messagePick])
         showButton("...")

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:29 am 
Veteran
Updated core to v1.5!

marspank wrote:
Couple more things:

On the edit mood screen, it saves the variable 'madmood' but in the scripts it is 'badmood'

In weeklyspank you commented out the reset of 'gotextra4bad', but I think it should be 'behaviour'

Thanks! Fixed the typo (that will teach me to add something new at 5am) and fixed the problem with 'behaviour' (now renamed 'lastbehaviour' for clarity's sake) being reset after a session when it should be remembered for use next time.

Left 'gotextra4bad' alone for now, as it does no hard and I'm still not sure if it gets used in another script I haven't incorporated yet; originally, you could get extras from scripts like the belt whipping one too, but that hasn't been included yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:05 pm 
Lovely script! I can't say i'm one of those reunion guys? At least it doesn't seem familiar to me. But! that doesn't mean i'm not gonna enjoy it.

I will keep track, see how it developes! :)

Found a bug, was trying to see if I could mess with the program and found something. At the end of a run she informed me that if I was bad again next week I would receive a harder punishment (something like that) Well on the next run she did as promised until a point where the program said "Script not found"
Last message i received from the program was:
"When you disobey, THIS is what you get, slave.. A very redm very SORE, very HOT and very BLISTERED bottom!"
At this point the spanking count was 260.

Dont know if the information helps, I hope it does!

Regards
Genome.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:55 pm 
Regular
I'm definitely glad to see Ashley back. I remember her from the CM days, although I didn't have her visit that often. I'm just not that good at self spanking, and couldn't bring myself to spank as hard as I know she would. :oops:

However, between Ashley's CM days and her current incarnation, I picked up a spankomatic, and I made some modifications to the script to give Ashley control of it. It's not perfect, since most of the text references self spanking, and it's hard to use it on certain areas like the inner thighs. All in all though, it works surprisingly well. When Ashley visited last night, I finally got the severe butt roasting I know she would give me. :twisted:

Edit: Made some more tweaks to my modifications to Ashley and ran it again. Holy @$%! that hurt! By far the most intense spanking I've ever received. I set my behavior score low, and deliberately picked choices that I knew would earn me extra spanks. My ass is absolutely on fire right now, and looks straight out of an intense bdsm video. I'm going to take a break from Ashley for a few days at least, and when I come back, definitely avoid antagonizing her. She made painfully clear that that is a bad idea.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:56 am 
Addict
genome231 wrote:
Lovely script! I can't say i'm one of those reunion guys? At least it doesn't seem familiar to me. But! that doesn't mean i'm not gonna enjoy it.

Found a bug, was trying to see if I could mess with the program and found something. At the end of a run she informed me that if I was bad again next week I would receive a harder punishment (something like that) Well on the next run she did as promised until a point where the program said "Script not found"
Last message i received from the program was:
"When you disobey, THIS is what you get, slave.. A very redm very SORE, very HOT and very BLISTERED bottom!"
At this point the spanking count was 260.

Dont know if the information helps, I hope it does!

Regards
Genome.

I had the same issue. I believe the issue is here:

Code:
message = "I don't care if it DOES hurt really bad... you brought this entirely on yourself, young man!\n\nDon't you DARE "ease up", either... spank HARD, "+name+"!"

I think it should be:
message = "I don't care if it DOES hurt really bad... you brought this entirely on yourself, young man!\n\nDon't you DARE 'ease up', either... spank HARD, "+name+"!"

Was your attitude less than 20? (if not this isn't the issue)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:33 am 
I had it at 1 :P

So seems like you've found it :)

Genome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:07 pm 
Site Admin
High quality script.

I was not sure if I had to run system/implements.groovy before ; I think I should have, as Ashley say something like "bring back the nothing" in the first run.
Also, still at the beginning, Ashley ask for some informations, with a box with null inside ; it is not clear if replacing null with an empty box was needed when she says "Leave blank for none".

Approved this morning.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:34 pm 
Veteran
Bug (above) fixed and core updated to v1.6

genome231 wrote:

Have fun getting to know your new 'friend' Ashley. Hopefully she'll be nice to you since you're 'new'!

When originally converting her, I was actually tempted to add a "are you a returning old CyberMistress user" dialog for her, but didn't know how many would see it.

kinkerer wrote:
I'm definitely glad to see Ashley back. I remember her from the CM days, although I didn't have her visit that often. I'm just not that good at self spanking, and couldn't bring myself to spank as hard as I know she would. :oops:

I know what you mean about self-spanking and 'holding back', too. I greatly admire folks like Terra Stein who can *really* spank themselves at the level another strict Dom(me) would do so!

Honestly, despite being a lifelong spanko, the whole concept never appealed to me until I 'chatted' with ladies online who used it as part of 'play'. Just spanking myself 'cos I felt like *I* wanted one felt not only unrewarding but almost counter-intuitive to me. CyberMistress (and now SexScripts) opened my eyes to how it could also be done 'solo' with at least part of the thrill/incentive of a real (long-distance) partner, though like you I am too much of a 'wuss' to really self-spank the way a proper parter/spanker would/should do so.

kinkerer wrote:
However, between Ashley's CM days and her current incarnation, I picked up a spankomatic, and I made some modifications to the script to give Ashley control of it. It's not perfect, since most of the text references self spanking, and it's hard to use it on certain areas like the inner thighs. All in all though, it works surprisingly well. When Ashley visited last night, I finally got the severe butt roasting I know she would give me. :twisted:

I've never heard of the Spankomatic and now I'm quite curious, especially if Ashley was able to control it!

I would be actually interested in eventually maybe creating an alternate option for the text where the spankings were less 'self-inflicted' in description for use with such a device, or for those who prefer to just fantasize rather than 'spank along' with the script.

I might also look at a way to enable/disable certain 'extra' punishments like inner thights, etc. Though IMO it hurts enough there that even self-spanking with restraint is very painful in such places! :(

kinkerer wrote:
Edit: Made some more tweaks to my modifications to Ashley and ran it again. Holy @$%! that hurt! By far the most intense spanking I've ever received. I set my behavior score low, and deliberately picked choices that I knew would earn me extra spanks. My ass is absolutely on fire right now, and looks straight out of an intense bdsm video. I'm going to take a break from Ashley for a few days at least, and when I come back, definitely avoid antagonizing her. She made painfully clear that that is a bad idea.

I'm 95% sub and even then the only girls I've ever spanked was because I knew they enjoyed it... but I have to admit being genuinely proud to hear that my 'evil creation' actually lives up to her concept when I wrote and designed her. Sorry your ass had to pay the price for that pride I'm feeling! 8-)

Seriously though, I think you've maybe given her the best 'test run' anyone ever has, especially given that you weren't self-spanking so had to take a spanking as hard as Ashley herself would really do it! Big thanks for braving her wrath and giving feedback about it, and congratulations of taking a true 'Ashley-style spanking'; one that is more than I expect many have ever gone through with her, myself included. I'm almost jealous. Almost. ;)

I am curious what she used on you... :twisted:

marspank wrote:
I had the same issue.

I hope you were just testing the script and not deliberately trying to antagonise Ashley. That would be... unwise. :shock:

marspank wrote:
I believe the issue is here:

Code:
message = "I don't care if it DOES hurt really bad... you brought this entirely on yourself, young man!\n\nDon't you DARE "ease up", either... spank HARD, "+name+"!"

I think it should be:
message = "I don't care if it DOES hurt really bad... you brought this entirely on yourself, young man!\n\nDon't you DARE 'ease up', either... spank HARD, "+name+"!"

Yup, that was the bug (fixed in v1.6). It's a side-effect of CyberMistress not needing "" around dialog, but SexScripts using it... so in old CM scripts, if you use "" at all, it breaks a dialog line if you just copy it straight to SexScripts. Given the *massive* amount of dialog Ashley has through all her scripts, I half-expect to miss converting a few of these, even though I try to keep an eye out when copying her dialog across (the SS version of Ashley is pretty much re-written by hand from scratch, except for the dialog lines being copied over).

genome231 wrote:
I had it at 1 :P

I feel awful that I laughed out loud when reading that... no wonder she gave you such a beating! :lol: Maybe it was lucky for you that a bug crashed the script at that point? ;) Watch out now that it's fixed!

NOTE:
One serious question to all who've tested her so far... jokes aside, do you think she just gives too many spanks overall, or is she 'about right' keeping in mind that she gives more if you antagonize her or have a low 'behaviour' score, and less if you are polite and 'good'. What is the general consensus? Should I lower the spanks per 'set' (currently either 10, 20 or 30, usually 20) or leave them as they are?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:04 pm 
Addict
I personally think it is fine where it is, though there are a couple of things with that...

1. I have only been testing it and not playing along, trying to help you find some bugs
2. I have an incredibly high tolerance

3. If it is self spanking I have found it hard to keep up the proper intensity for that long, especially when going all out (which I am mostly capable of doing once I get into a groove)

I think most of it would depend on individual tolerances. If it is someone using it that doesn't enjoy spanking it would be intense (if they are bad) but that should reinforce the lesson. I look forward to being able to try it out for real, but as you said in your post it feels artificial for me to just set a value and spank myself. Maybe some day soon I will have the time to look at Domme or Jewell and tailor them to meet my needs in terms of setting my goals and trying to stick to them, and integrating that with Ashley to get more of a feel with how she interacts with another program that might also be spanking me on a regular basis.

I am willing to help out with the bug fixing and finding all of those small syntax errors in the meantime though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 pm 
Regular
Thanks, it honestly was a lot of fun, even if it still hurts to sit down. I was this close to "safewording" near the end and closing sexscripts, but I just barely managed to make it through. Usually when I'm using the SOM, it feels like I'm still in control, even if I set up a script for it in advance, so I either stop when I had enough or not make the script too intense. With Ashley I could roleplay "#&$% that hurts so much, please no more!" (and I actually was begging "please no more" out loud near the end), but Ashley is in control and the spanking isn't over until she says it is.

As for the SOM itself, it's certainly not cheap, but it's a nice machine. If you google spankomatic it should be the first result. It's capable of hitting far harder than just about anyone would ever need. The main disadvantage is how fiddly the setup and alignment is, you have to position and angle the machine just right to get a good spank. Also, the design of the machine is to spank both cheeks at once, you can't really hit one at a time. When Ashley says alternate cheeks, I twist my body to push one or the other out, which sort of works. All in all, if you want to get spanked and don't have anyone to do it for you, I'd say it's a very good investment.

The first time I ran it all the way through, I used the SOM's "default" lexan paddle. The problem with that is I haven't been able to get it to work well at high rates of spanking, so I overrode the time value in the script to make all spanks 5 seconds apart. That run gave me a pretty solid spanking.

The second time where I got the spanking of my life I used the staged lexan paddle with both backing pieces. I found that works just fine at high rates of spanking, so I left the time value as is, which I was regretting near the end. The one second apart spanks were brutal, I was bouncing all around trying to get the paddle to land on a spot that wasn't already on fire, but of course by that time *every* spot was on fire. Still, maybe I should invest in some restraints for next time. :twisted:

The only real modification to the script that I made was adding a "power" value to each of the spank() calls. I based the power level mostly on whether Ashley said to spank extra hard and how pissed off she sounded, plus an increase over time, and a slight amount of random variation per spank to make it more interesting.

In the spank() function itself, I had it launch an external python script I made to control the SOM. It uses a Phidget USB relay, which has bindings for python but not groovy (although it looks like there are bindings for java, so it may be possible to incorporate directly). Each spank sent a signal to my python process along with a power level for the spank, which triggered the SOM.

As for the number of spanks, I'd suggest making it configurable, like a "difficulty" setting. For example, normal might be the number of spanks Ashley gives now, easy would be half as many, hard might be 50% more, or something like that. It could be as simple as in the spank() function adding "spanks = spanks * difficulty"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:33 pm 
Veteran
Updated core to 1.8. See first post for info on the changes and additions for this version, which includes very simple 'crossover' with Mart's Domme script, as well as more user-customizable settings for Ashley and more debug/cheat tools too.

Ashley will now give you less swats by default, but this is very easily fixed if you preferred the higher number of spanks she gave in previous versions (1.6 and below). Again, see the first post for simple instructions.

I'm off to bed now, but will write more on the update (and reply to above comments properly) tomorrow. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 am 
Veteran
Updated core to 1.8, to fix several bugs with 'extras' and 'badmood'.

Also added the start of some 'stat tracking' stuff, such as how 'brave' you are and how obedient/devoted to Ashley you prove yourself. The effects of this will be implemented later.

Sorry for the short posts right now (and sorry for not replying to your awesome further feedback, Kinkerer... will do so asap!). I've just been busy with annoying 'real life' stuff in between working on Ashley, but want to get these updates out ASAP.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:49 pm 
Veteran
I've been visit three times now by Ashley. Love her!

Last time I got rewarded and she told me to stroke as fast as I could.
Then I got the beat during stroking which was ... slow.
At this beat rate I couldn't hardly cum although she ordered me to do so.
Is it intended that way?
I only managed to do when I thought of getting another spanking from her if I didn't cum in time. :)
Another idea?

In my opinion the number of spanks in version 1.6 were just right or even a bit low. So I've set the swats factor at 2. Very nice solution to implement it this way!

May be I'm very lucky. Until now I never got cornertime from her.
But would love to get one, even if it's just for maintenance.
Could you may be create a value for that to chance the change of getting a time out?

In my opinion it would be better to split and seperate cheat&settings to avoid mistakes but that's your choice.

Thanks for all your hard work!
I know how time consuming that is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next