de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Ashley - Your Hottie Babysitter
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:56 pm 
Veteran
Updated core to 1.9.

I've raised the number of spanks she gives so it's between v1.6 and v1.8 now by default (be warned if you changed the 'difficulty', you might want to change it back to test the new version).

I have sped up Ashley's 'reward' a tad to make it easier to cum when she allows it. The tradeoff is that there is now a 'known bug' that you might need to click 'I've cum' a few times to get the button to register; this is due to the increased speed of the stroking sound being used. If any coders can think of a better way to achieve what I want to do with the 'cum' command (see the source code near the top of the weekly spanking script), do let me know, as this was the best workaround I could come up with so far (i.e. I want the strokes to keep coming indefinitely, until the player clicks the button).

I've also tweaked a few settings and fixed some more bugs.

Finally, I've done as Mart suggested and split the 'Cheats' and 'Settings' into two separate menus, though most of these utilities I consider 'cheats' due to what they change, even though right now you need to change Behaviour Score (attitude) manually, this won't eventually be the case, and indeed isn't if you are using Ashley and Domme together.

For anyone not getting corner time, try putting Ashley in a bad mood or having a low Behaviour score... she should be more likely to 'let you off' from corner time if you've been very good compared to if you have been bad and/or she's angry with you. Let me know if that's not the case!

Will hopefully have time to post more replies tomorrow. Again, my apologies for rushing out the updates the last couple of days.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:56 am 
Veteran
Updated core to version 1.10.

Added a 'limit' on how often Ashley evaluates your behaviour, as in the original CM version.

By default, this is once per week, but this can be easily changed via the 'settings' option in the main menu. You can set this to weekly, daily, or your own custom time (e.g. once per hour!). You can also choose 'no limit' to be able to have her visit any time you want.

Actually, setting this to 'No Limit' may be preferable right now, but in future versions, if you are not due for evaluation, Ashley will still 'visit', but for a different kind of 'session' with you, designed more for 'regular babysitting' and fun than strictly for disciplinary action. Not that she won't likely still leave you in tears, though! That's just the kind of girl she is! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:54 pm 
Addict
There is an issue with the checkEvaluation method that causes an Error:No Script

To get rid of the error I had to comment out the call to that method and run it, then when I put the call back in it worked. Guessing this had to do with lastTime being null or some other variable it needed to use.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:26 pm 
Regular
The frequent updates are appreciated. I'm looking forward to the new features in the works, especially the 'regular babysitting' visits. I don't think my ass can take having Ashley over for evaluation visits as often as I'd like. Speaking of which, while I've been waiting for my ass to recover (the bruises are mostly gone :D ), I was looking through Ashley's code and have a couple suggestions and things that look like logic errors to me. Spoilered just in case, because it has to do with how many spanks you get for various things.

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 am 
Veteran
Core updated to v1.11!

doti wrote:
High quality script.

I was not sure if I had to run system/implements.groovy before ; I think I should have, as Ashley say something like "bring back the nothing" in the first run.
Also, still at the beginning, Ashley ask for some informations, with a box with null inside ; it is not clear if replacing null with an empty box was needed when she says "Leave blank for none".

Thanks, Doti!

Sorry, I was assuming those using this would have my expanded setup (which includes the implements list too), but that's obviously not going to be the case. I included the implements addon with Ashley for just such a reason, but didn't think to have the script check if there were no implements at all.

I have hopefully fixed this now with a workaround similar to how this was done in CM.

Yes, any box that says "leave blank for none" needs the "null" deleted. In this case, I have had it set to blank by default though.

marspank wrote:
I personally think it is fine where it is, though there are a couple of things with that...
1. I have only been testing it and not playing along, trying to help you find some bugs
2. I have an incredibly high tolerance
3. If it is self spanking I have found it hard to keep up the proper intensity for that long, especially when going all out (which I am mostly capable of doing once I get into a groove)

I think most of it would depend on individual tolerances. If it is someone using it that doesn't enjoy spanking it would be intense (if they are bad) but that should reinforce the lesson.

Thanks again for the help and feedback. I'm personally a bit odd in that I have a lower tolerance than a lot of spankos, but will still "take" more than I want/like because that's kinda what I like ABOUT being spanked, if that makes sense. Since I don't "enjoy" pain at all, it's why I normally wouldn't self-spank without guidance of a Domme, until I discovered CyberMistress and similar programs that allowed a 'roleplay' element I found I could get into. That said, I KNOW I don't spank as hard as I should/am told with any of these things.

Keeping the above in mind is why I tend to self-doubt when making any of these kind of scripts. Limits are a personal thing, but as you said, by making it a cakewalk that kinda defeats the point for me. It's a fine line to walk, I guess much like real-life 1-to-1 play, but without the ability to communicate with a partner, the only other solution is 'settings'.

I'm still wondering if the 'default' is too high (right now, for me it feels 'just right'), or if I should lower everything but set the default to "x2" so that it can be lowered as well as raised?

I agree about the issue of 'keeping up' in self-spanking, but short of Kinkerer's (awesome) solution, I can't see a way around it really. Eventually, a lot of the "..." buttons will be replaced with 'wait' commands, but right now I like that this lets the user take short breaks between 'rounds' (though not volleys, as I consider that would be 'cheating'!) if their arm is getting tired.

marspank wrote:
I look forward to being able to try it out for real, but as you said in your post it feels artificial for me to just set a value and spank myself. Maybe some day soon I will have the time to look at Domme or Jewell and tailor them to meet my needs in terms of setting my goals and trying to stick to them, and integrating that with Ashley to get more of a feel with how she interacts with another program that might also be spanking me on a regular basis.

I definitely agree with this, and it's why I still consider this version a 'beta test'. The big issue is that SexScripts isn't CyberMistress; it's not designed to be a 'virtual dominant'. I'm fine with that, as I always used CM far more to run standalone 'routines' than as a 24/7 Virtual Domme anyway. However, Ashley was designed originally as an "addon" to a virtual (or real!) dominant who you would behave (or not) for between evaluation visits. Without this built in, the only option is to either resume work on my own Mistress scripts from a while back (which proved hard work then, but I am now more confident with scripting to do it better now) or integrate Ashley with another author's scripts (Domme or Jewel). Since I've never used Jewel and only briefly experimented with Domme (I simply don't have the time to devote to her these days, sadly), I chose the latter, and hopefully she integrates well enough (Mart: let me know?).

In the meantime, I actually thought of a fun but simple little "stopgap" idea for those who either didn't want to wait for my own Mistress script, didn't want to use Domme or Jewel, or who simply weren't interested or had time for a 24/7 virtual dominant. It wouldn't be perfect, but it would remove the artificiality of "set your own behaviour score between visits" workaround in use right now.

I'll hopefully get a test of this idea implemented this coming week.

kinkerer wrote:
Thanks, it honestly was a lot of fun, even if it still hurts to sit down. I was this close to "safewording" near the end and closing sexscripts, but I just barely managed to make it through. Usually when I'm using the SOM, it feels like I'm still in control, even if I set up a script for it in advance, so I either stop when I had enough or not make the script too intense. With Ashley I could roleplay "#&$% that hurts so much, please no more!" (and I actually was begging "please no more" out loud near the end), but Ashley is in control and the spanking isn't over until she says it is.

I loved reading your unfortunate account! Made me very, very proud of my baby Ashley, to be honest! Never felt so 'happy' with her than on learning what she was capable of 'for real'! Again, my thanks for the 'sacrifice' made! :D

kinkerer wrote:
As for the SOM itself, it's certainly not cheap, but it's a nice machine.

From your descriptions and looking up their site, it does look very interesting. The "both cheeks only" part is a bit of a dealbreaker for me (I'm personally a far bigger fan of OTK 'alternate cheek' spankings than 'bend over' canings and paddlings) and would love to see that adapted/solved (two machine, one for each cheek, joined/synced?!) but for what's possible, it looks pretty impressive. Not to mention way more than I could likely handle! Like you, controlling it myself would take some of the 'fun' out of it, but with a script like Ashley or another program controlling it, it would be rather cool. My biggest concerns though are postage (mostly due to me not being in the US, so I suspect shipping would be ridiculously expensive, and impossible for some addons like the benches) and noise (I haven't checked if there are demo vids to get an idea what it sounds like). I am curious if 'custom' implement attachments could be made or ordered, say for some of the very cool toys made by Caniac?

kinkerer wrote:
The only real modification to the script that I made was adding a "power" value to each of the spank() calls. I based the power level mostly on whether Ashley said to spank extra hard and how pissed off she sounded, plus an increase over time, and a slight amount of random variation per spank to make it more interesting.

I'd actually be interested to see your modified scripts, if only to tweak my own in terms of where she should say to spank harder or softer. The random idea seems both mean and awesome, though.

kinkerer wrote:
In the spank() function itself, I had it launch an external python script I made to control the SOM. It uses a Phidget USB relay, which has bindings for python but not groovy (although it looks like there are bindings for java, so it may be possible to incorporate directly). Each spank sent a signal to my python process along with a power level for the spank, which triggered the SOM.

Wow, whether I get a machine like that would definitely be dependent on also being able to get your (or others... does the machine have it's own community?) help with it, I think!

martlb wrote:
I've been visit three times now by Ashley. Love her!
Last time I got rewarded and she told me to stroke as fast as I could.
Then I got the beat during stroking which was ... slow.
At this beat rate I couldn't hardly cum although she ordered me to do so.
Is it intended that way?
I only managed to do when I thought of getting another spanking from her if I didn't cum in time. :)
Another idea?

In my opinion the number of spanks in version 1.6 were just right or even a bit low. So I've set the swats factor at 2. Very nice solution to implement it this way!

May be I'm very lucky. Until now I never got cornertime from her.
But would love to get one, even if it's just for maintenance.
Could you may be create a value for that to chance the change of getting a time out?

Glad you're enjoying her, Mart!

As noted above, I've hopefully fixed the issue with 'too slow' strokes (at the cost of a known bug, see first post). I also implemented your ideas for difficulty and splitting settings/cheats. I'm still tweaking the number of swats... let me know if your "x2" is still good for you, or if it's now too much since I upped the default smacks!

I'd think you were either lucky or just a 'good boy' to avoid corner time! She will be less likely to give it to you if you are good than if you are naughty. She will always give it to you if she's angry, though! I have, however, made it so you can experience corner time on your first visit if you choose (the only time you'll get a direct say in the matter!). I still might make this a setting too, though.

With your 'reward', I do like the idea of a spanking if you take too long, but that's probably more for the 'So Horny' subroutine (you might remember from CyberMistress) that I hope to re-add in a future version. :twisted:

marspank wrote:
There is an issue with the checkEvaluation method that causes an Error:No Script

To get rid of the error I had to comment out the call to that method and run it, then when I put the call back in it worked. Guessing this had to do with lastTime being null or some other variable it needed to use.

I kept having this problem too and I *thought* I solved it (it is almost certainly a 'value is null' issue). Did you do a total reset on Ashley after updating to this new version? I think that might be necessary (I'll put a note to that effect in the first post) to avoid this error. However, if you can check (test after a reset if the bug still occurs) and let me know, I'd appreciate it. I really want to make that error stop happening in any situation!

kinkerer wrote:
The frequent updates are appreciated. I'm looking forward to the new features in the works, especially the 'regular babysitting' visits. I don't think my ass can take having Ashley over for evaluation visits as often as I'd like. Speaking of which, while I've been waiting for my ass to recover (the bruises are mostly gone :D ), I was looking through Ashley's code and have a couple suggestions and things that look like logic errors to me. Spoilered just in case, because it has to do with how many spanks you get for various things.

Show spoiler

Glad you're enjoying the updates, and glad to hear you're recovering from Ashley's epic last visit! She can be a bit of a meanie. :(

Thanks for the feedback... it is very much appreciated also. I've put my replies in the spoiler below too, just in case:
Show spoiler

Edit: had some free time today so did a total reset and ran v1.11 of Ashley's "first meeting" with her for real. Got 100 with the bathbrush! Effing oww! Shows my above (spoilered) calculations were a bit off, though that did include crown and thigh smacks too. Why so mean, Ashley?! *pout*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:15 pm 
Addict
Banjo wrote:
marspank wrote:

I kept having this problem too and I *thought* I solved it (it is almost certainly a 'value is null' issue). Did you do a total reset on Ashley after updating to this new version? I think that might be necessary (I'll put a note to that effect in the first post) to avoid this error. However, if you can check (test after a reset if the bug still occurs) and let me know, I'd appreciate it. I really want to make that error stop happening in any situation!

I just commented out that part of the script and then it worked the next time.

After doing a full reset before entering this comment (running 1.10), my script froze after the introduction was over and I was to be sent to the spanking script. Which looks like it was fixed in version 1.11, and after a total reset the script worked fine.

It did remind me of one other thing. I don't know how I feel about always being told I'm lying when she asks about wanting a blowjob, since that isn't my thing, but it is easy enough to work around.

ERROR: When I chose "No" to the corner time, the button changed to Yes Miss Ashley even though the text did not change and when I clicked it I got an "error no script". I think you need to add an else cornertimeTone = "none" after this (lines 1736-1737):

Code:
if(getBoolean(message,"Yes","No"))
         cornertimeTone = "cooldown"

Pretty sure it was checking if cornertimeTone != "none" and the variable cornertimeTone was never set.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:33 pm 
Veteran
Updated core to v1.12!

marspank wrote:
After doing a full reset before entering this comment (running 1.10), my script froze after the introduction was over and I was to be sent to the spanking script. Which looks like it was fixed in version 1.11, and after a total reset the script worked fine.

Yup, should be fixed in v1.11+. The bug was only in 1.10, and I noticed it while fixing the freeze your reported last time. After a total reset, that should be fixed now too. I try to keep the need for a Total Reset after updating to a minimum, but a major change like that sometimes requires it.

marspank wrote:
It did remind me of one other thing. I don't know how I feel about always being told I'm lying when she asks about wanting a blowjob, since that isn't my thing, but it is easy enough to work around.
In later CM versions (with the addon sessions like "So Horny" and "Advent Countdown"), Ashley actually kept track of whether you liked giving or receiving oral sex! I hadn't implemented it yet in this SexScripts version, but since you mentioned it, I added the tracking stats for this and changed it so Ashley won't spank you for fibbing if this is the only 'lie' you tell her. In other words, Ashley may accuse you or lying (and think you are!) but that's because of her perception that ANY guy should want a BJ from her, not that you actually ARE lying. Sadly, Ashley might not always be fair or open-minded, and just because you're telling the truth about something won't mean she will always believe you. :) That said, at least now you won't be spanked for being honest in this one occasion (though she will be mildly annoyed if the subject comes up in later sessions).

I genuinely appreciate differences in what folks are 'into' and try to take that into account whenever I write anything (as someone who is far more of a 'spanko' than 'BDSM' person, and who avoids a lot of scripts here that involve "cum eating", as it's a real turn-off for me personally). That said, I am also trying to write Ashley as a person with her own likes and dislikes; so don't expect her to always agree with you! :)

marspank wrote:
ERROR: When I chose "No" to the corner time, the button changed to Yes Miss Ashley even though the text did not change and when I clicked it I got an "error no script".

Thanks, that was a last minute addition in response to a previous request. I think it should be fixed now (v1.12)... let me know if not.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:26 pm 
Regular
Is it just me or is the 'AshleyYHBSCore' script not in any of these .rar files? Can't seem to find it.

I'm just starting from 1.12 fyi!

Was a fan of this back in CM days, keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:15 pm 
Regular
Banjo wrote:
I'm personally a bit odd in that I have a lower tolerance than a lot of spankos, but will still "take" more than I want/like because that's kinda what I like ABOUT being spanked, if that makes sense. Since I don't "enjoy" pain at all, it's why I normally wouldn't self-spank without guidance of a Domme, until I discovered CyberMistress and similar programs that allowed a 'roleplay' element I found I could get into. That said, I KNOW I don't spank as hard as I should/am told with any of these things.

I'm kind of the same way, which is why I managed to take a far harder spanking from Ashley than I had before, when I using the SOM without the roleplay aspect. It's hard to explain exactly, but it's not the spanking itself that I enjoy, it's the submission. I love the reminder that the domme is in control, and that she will hold me accountable, discipline me as she sees fit, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Banjo wrote:
From your descriptions and looking up their site, it does look very interesting. The "both cheeks only" part is a bit of a dealbreaker for me (I'm personally a far bigger fan of OTK 'alternate cheek' spankings than 'bend over' canings and paddlings) and would love to see that adapted/solved (two machine, one for each cheek, joined/synced?!) but for what's possible, it looks pretty impressive. Not to mention way more than I could likely handle! Like you, controlling it myself would take some of the 'fun' out of it, but with a script like Ashley or another program controlling it, it would be rather cool. My biggest concerns though are postage (mostly due to me not being in the US, so I suspect shipping would be ridiculously expensive, and impossible for some addons like the benches) and noise (I haven't checked if there are demo vids to get an idea what it sounds like). I am curious if 'custom' implement attachments could be made or ordered, say for some of the very cool toys made by Caniac?

Yeah, I also wish there was a way to do one cheek at a time. I've had the same idea about getting two of them, but I'm not sure how practical it would be. The setup would be even more prohibitively expensive, even harder to set up and align just right, the official software can only support one machine, you'd have to make sure either that only one of them ever swings at a time, or that the paddle arcs don't intersect, etc. It may be doable though, I'm honestly not sure. I've daydreamed a bit about how to design a machine with a more advanced "targeting system" capable of spanking a specific area on either cheek, but I think it'd require some pretty advanced robotics and control systems, and again be prohibitively expensive. Ah well. Who knows, maybe in a few decades, we'll be able to buy an android (not the phone), upload an Ashley personality, and she can take someone over her knee and spank them for real. A man can dream...

I've found that the description of the noise on their site is pretty accurate. In total, the whole setup can be rather noisy, but not because of the machine itself. When the compressor is active, it can be loud, especially if you don't specifically buy a quiet compressor. The strike of the paddle on flesh also tends to be rather loud. The noise from the SOM activating is really just a quick puff of air, and there can be a bit of squeaking noise as the paddle recoils after each spank. There are some demo videos linked on the SOM website you can check out.

I've been eyeing up the toys on cane-iac too, as a matter of fact. I think it'd be possible to modify them to work with the SOM. They'd just need a couple holes drilled in the handle to match the SOM's attachment system. The SOM's official toys are quite a bit longer than most of the stuff on cane-iac, though, about 30". The canes should work well (if you have the SOM's cane mount), but most of the paddles are shorter than that, since they're not designed to be swung by a machine. I'm not sure how well they'd work, although I might order one and find out. Also, the other major disadvantage with the SOM that I forgot to mention in the last post is that you need rigid implements. Canes, wood and lexan paddles, those kinds of thing would all be fine. Stuff like floggers, leather straps, and Ashley's belt are unfortunately right out.

Banjo wrote:
I'd actually be interested to see your modified scripts, if only to tweak my own in terms of where she should say to spank harder or softer. The random idea seems both mean and awesome, though.

Heh, well, the power values I'm using don't exactly have extensive testing, it was really just a proof of concept. I've been trying to think of some better ways to determine a power level. One thing I think I'm planning on changing is making it less dependent on how angry Ashley sounds in that particular volley, although that will still be an important factor. I'm planning on having the power value for each spank also incorporate flags such as wasnaughty, badmood, pissedoff, etc. The way I had it before, it was kind of like "Okay, here's your normal spanks" in one volley, then "Oh yeah, I just remembered I'm pissed off at you, so these next ones are going to be super hard," which seems a bit unrealistic. What I'm changing it to will make it so, for example, if Ashley is in a bad mood, every spank will be a bit harder than it would if she was in a good mood.

Here's my rough and completely untested plan for the power system:

Range: 1-100 - This is a relative scale, the actual spank power it maps to on the SOM is configurable. 1 does not necessarily mean it's a weak spank, just the weakest that Ashley would give, which is probably still a pretty good swat. Likewise, even when Ashley is at her absolutely most pissed off, you probably wouldn't want to use the full power of the SOM, which is a significantly harder spank than most people could give or take, so 100 is just the maximum force that Ashley would ever use.

Base Power: 40

Session modifiers
wasnaughty: +5
badmood: +5
pissedoff: +10
brave: +3
Attitude: -5 to +5 (behavior score of 0 gives a modifier of +5, 100 gives -5)
needmaintenance: -5

Volley modifiers - add to the spank() calls based on whether Ashley says to spank extra hard and how angry she sounds
merciful: -5 for when Ashley grants you mercy and says that you can go a little easier
normal: +0
hard: +10
very hard: +15
as hard as you can: +20
rage: +25

random per spank: -5 to +5 - the randomness isn't really a big variation, it's just intended so that the spanking feels at least a little bit less mechanical, since a human probably wouldn't be able to deliver the exact same force with every swat.

I'm probably going to tweak these values too, at least so Ashley can use the full 1-100 range. I can post the modified script once I've finished reworking it.

Banjo wrote:
Wow, whether I get a machine like that would definitely be dependent on also being able to get your (or others... does the machine have it's own community?) help with it, I think!

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's popular enough to have its own community. There's a few posts about it on various forums. The few people on the boundanna forum who own a SOM might be interested in this kind of script controlling it, the folks on that site are into software controllable kinkiness. I could help you out with the software control part of it, but honestly it's not too complicated. To activate it, the commands are essentially closerelay(), wait(x), openrelay(), where x is a value in milliseconds that determines how powerful the spank is.

Fair enough on the confession vs naughty. I was wondering if that might be the case. My full calculations of how many spanks for various behaviors is actually in a spreadsheet on my work computer (it was a slow night... but maybe I should be punished for not doing actual work?), so I can get the file and post it once I'm back at work.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:01 pm 
Addict
There is another spanking machine available besides the SoM called the Spanker Machine. Just to throw it out there.

Of course this doesn't have many of the features (such as the computer controller you can tap into), just thought I would mention it though in case anyone was curious.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:01 pm 
Regular
marspank wrote:
There is another spanking machine available besides the SoM called the Spanker Machine. Just to throw it out there.

Of course this doesn't have many of the features (such as the computer controller you can tap into), just thought I would mention it though in case anyone was curious.

I actually had one of those a couple years ago, before I bought the SOM. It worked ok, keeping in mind its limitations - you can't adjust the time between spanks, the power setting is mechanically adjustable, and the implements have to be very light. It was capable of producing a moderate sting, although I doubt it would be up to Ashley's standards. They do claim the "new model" is a bit more powerful. If you don't have the space or budget for an SOM, or you're just not into spanking enough to justify the expense, it's a neat little toy.

In the interest of completeness, there's also the robospanker, which I'd say is between the spankermachine and the SOM. There's a bit of an ugly feud between the manufacturers of that machine and the SOM, which I won't get into. You can read the claims on both devices' sites and make your own assessment. Again though, the power adjustments on this device are mechanical with only a few settings. The time can be adjusted with a hand control, but the machine is not software controllable, so it's not something Ashley could control directly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:00 pm 
Newcomer
Maybe I am missing something here, but none of the pictures in the script are loading up... Has anybody else had this problem, or am I missing something

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:05 pm 
Site Admin
You got the Outfit Pack ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:44 pm 
I noticed a change in behaviour score I didn't make.
Wasn't aware that something other than me could change it. My question is which factors change it?

Regards
Genome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:00 pm 
Veteran
genome231 wrote:
I noticed a change in behaviour score I didn't make.
Wasn't aware that something other than me could change it. My question is which factors change it?

Ashley can change it "on the fly" during her visits if you are rude to her, displease her, or give answers she likes to make her happy. :)

Otherwise, the only other way it should be able to change is if you are letting another script like Domme control it.

w00tz0rz4 wrote:
Is it just me or is the 'AshleyYHBSCore' script not in any of these .rar files? Can't seem to find it.

I'm just starting from 1.12 fyi!

Was a fan of this back in CM days, keep up the good work!

Thanks! Hope you have fun with her... did you solve your problem? ("AshleyYHBS.groovy" is the "core" file to run, FYI).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next