de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Match 'Em
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:51 am 
Veteran
I've just published another game, called "Match 'Em".

This script requires my 'Game Hub' resource package to run (for sounds and opponent images) and is fully compatible with it. See HERE for download links and more information.

"Match 'Em" is a simple standalone game played in rounds, where you roll dice in an attempt to match a set of numbers before your opponent matches theirs.

By default, the first to win six rounds wins the game.

Of course, there is a penalty for losing and a reward for winning. Right now the penalty/reward is based on that of the "Hundred Points EE" game, though I may change this slightly if I get time for variation's sake.

As always, feedback is welcome, especially as this was coded rather quickly over the holiday break. Suggestions for additions are welcome too. I'm even open to a better name for this game if you can think of one!

Enjoy!

Latest Version: v1.6

Requirements
Game Hub

Download
Via SexScripts Database

Changelog
03/01/16: v1.2 - initial upload.
27/05/16: v1.5 - new opponents added.
25/09/16: v1.6 - new opponent added.

Last edited by Banjo on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Match 'Em
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:22 am 
Banjo wrote:
I've just published another game, called 'Match 'Em'.

This still requires my Game Hub to run (for sounds and opponent images) and is fully compatible with it.

Otherwise, it's a simple standalone game played in rounds, where you roll dice in an attempt to match a set of numbers before your opponent matches theirs.

Of course, there is a penalty for losing and a reward for winning. Right now the penalty/reward is based on that of the "Hundred Points EE" game, though I may change this slightly if I get time for variation's sake.

As always, feedback is welcome, especially as this was coded rather quickly over the holiday break. Suggestions for additions are welcome too. I'm even open to a better name for this game if you can think of one!

Enjoy!

Thank you Great Job! :)

Only one thing is bad.. Its way too easy..
If you can make? try make Strip poker, where girls can cheat :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:23 pm 
Veteran
pepez wrote:
Banjo wrote:

This still requires my Game Hub to run (for sounds and opponent images) and is fully compatible with it.

Otherwise, it's a simple standalone game played in rounds, where you roll dice in an attempt to match a set of numbers before your opponent matches theirs.

Enjoy!

I'm not sure I could make this one harder, as the real dice game it's based on is pretty much luck-based (it's all dice-rolling and little 'strategy', compared to some of the other games I've made or adapted). Suggestions are welcome, though (such as 'unfair' ways to 'handicap' the player, perhaps?).

One thing I would like to change perhaps is the number of swats or strokes earned; do people think they're too high or too low?

In regards to having an opponent 'cheating', it is something I would LOVE to put in one or more games... I find the idea of my female opponent not just beating me (no pun intended!) but cheating to do so really hot for some reason! But I'm not sure what kind of game would best be suited to this, and how to implement it so that it didn't just make the game impossible to win (and thus, no point in playing)!

As for a Strip Poker game, that would be very awesome, but I don't know if I'd have the time, patience or poker knowledge to write the game part myself! I adapted Doti's awesome Strip Blackjack game into an expanded version, but the code for that is complex enough as it is. Still, if others were willing to help out with coding the 'poker' part, I'd love to do this someday.

"Spank Poker" is a spanking genre classic, and being ganged up on by *multiple* female opponents, stripped, and spanked would be a very hot script, I think! :)

(I have three other projects on the go right now, though, one of which is a revamp of something - or rather someone - old CyberMistress users might recall... ;) )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:28 pm 
Banjo wrote:
pepez wrote:
Banjo wrote:

Enjoy!

I'm not sure I could make this one harder, as the real dice game it's based on is pretty much luck-based (it's all dice-rolling and little 'strategy', compared to some of the other games I've made or adapted). Suggestions are welcome, though (such as 'unfair' ways to 'handicap' the player, perhaps?).

One thing I would like to change perhaps is the number of swats or strokes earned; do people think they're too high or too low?

In regards to having an opponent 'cheating', it is something I would LOVE to put in one or more games... I find the idea of my female opponent not just beating me (no pun intended!) but cheating to do so really hot for some reason! But I'm not sure what kind of game would best be suited to this, and how to implement it so that it didn't just make the game impossible to win (and thus, no point in playing)!

As for a Strip Poker game, that would be very awesome, but I don't know if I'd have the time, patience or poker knowledge to write the game part myself! I adapted Doti's awesome Strip Blackjack game into an expanded version, but the code for that is complex enough as it is. Still, if others were willing to help out with coding the 'poker' part, I'd love to do this someday.

"Spank Poker" is a spanking genre classic, and being ganged up on by *multiple* female opponents, stripped, and spanked would be a very hot script, I think! :)

(I have three other projects on the go right now, though, one of which is a revamp of something - or rather someone - old CyberMistress users might recall... ;) )

Matchup game, it would be good if you can setup how many rounds you have to win and her have to win.. you 6 and her 4...

penalty spanking number is okay.. its good you can change it.. :)

Of course there would be different penalties ballbusting? etc?..

i had idea for hundredpoints handicap.. Girl can give you Dice wheres only 1-4 number or take two Dice herself for couple rounds.. etc? :) or next round what points she get its takes from you :)

And it would be awesome if there is two girls against you and they can roll both and they have same points..

That Spank poker idea is very good :)

I´m sorry that i cant help you coding because i dont have no idea how to do it :(

But i have ALOT of ideas for games etc.. :) If you need some :)

Sorry my bad english :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:11 pm 
Addict
Maybe to increase the difficulty the opponent can have to match less dice? And make the reward a bit higher?

The first time I played and only vaguely followed the rules I thought that the numbers you rolled were the ones you had to match, but that it didn't mean each individual die. So if you rolled a 3,3,4,5,5 that meant you only matched on a 3,4,5 (so if you rolled 6 3's that is every dice 'matched') so on the first play when I rolled that and my opponent rolled 5 unique numbers, I was pretty scared of losing right away. Might be an interesting variation?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:42 am 
Veteran
marspank wrote:
Maybe to increase the difficulty the opponent can have to match less dice? And make the reward a bit higher?

The first time I played and only vaguely followed the rules I thought that the numbers you rolled were the ones you had to match, but that it didn't mean each individual die. So if you rolled a 3,3,4,5,5 that meant you only matched on a 3,4,5 (so if you rolled 6 3's that is every dice 'matched') so on the first play when I rolled that and my opponent rolled 5 unique numbers, I was pretty scared of losing right away. Might be an interesting variation?

That should be possible to implement, as it was actually the behaviour the script originally wanted to emulate (i.e. one '6' matched three times if you had to match '1,6,5,6,6') and one it took me a while to figure out how to code around! I'll have a look when I get time, as Ashley is occupying my every moment right now. :)

I like the idea of having to match fewer or more dice compared to your opponent, too. Maybe even a 'multi-round' version where each round gets easier or harder (more or less dice to match)?

Incidentally, this is also a proof of concept for making a 'Captain, Ship and Crew' dice game at some point. Though ideally, I'd like to have some sexy 'pirate babes' to play against for that. :D