de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Re: enforced chastity
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:52 pm 
Site Admin
Quote:
Of all the scripts I've tried, the new version of this one is the only one that I can't get to download. It times out every time.

I really don't see why ; nothing special.

Quote:
I'm also interrested in an Android version

Wait, it should work already (as most of the other scripts, see here).

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:58 pm 
get trapped last Saturday for a week.
Now I have to wait until tomorrow, meaning the 9th day.

After 8 days i am free

translated with google translator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:54 pm 
Newcomer
Hello, I'm new to the forums and to the script. I just put in my ID number and it says "No Script".

Am I doing something wrong?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:01 am 
Addict
Does anyone know if there is still a waiting time on getting your initial image approved to start? I tried the script all the way up to final commitment without being able to tell. I believe it used to take up to 24 hours.

Or can you simply start the script and begin then?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:29 am 
Newcomer
Hi, seen that the script says that all fails will be posted to fetlife however there isn't anything over there.

Are the fail images live and working?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:26 pm 
Newcomer
A tremendous script. I liked the warning page very much. i failed several days ago and was told that my pictures would be displayed here until i completed something. i have a code but am now v confused. Anyone help?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:31 pm 
Shy
I got a null script mid task and it failed me. not sure where the pics go. the fetlife seems unused at all. my id also does not appear to work to get back in.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:26 pm 
Veteran
Hi all,
Sorry for the lack of communication recently, I was away.
With regards the image posting, this is the same issue we had with version one which is quite simply most sites do not allow these images to be posted without consent and consent is very difficult to prove. At the time of writing this I'm still waiting for their website to come back to me with an authorisation to post the failing images. Don't worry they haven't gone anywhere and will go up as soon as possible 8-) .

With regards to the comments around the IDs, the input of ID option is there for those that need to install on a different computer or reinstall the program,it is not used for any other reason. If due to elapsed time or other issues the ID associated with that account may have been failed and that is why that ID may no longer work, in such cases the best option is to PM me with your ID and I can arrange for the system to be reset. Once the system is set up for posting failures I will always wait a few days before posting any fails in case of any issues.

With regards to the timescales of starting the script, I agree that the initial 24 hour wait is clunky and needs replacing. I believe I have the workaround in place and will post a new version of the script shortly.

ChasteJimmy wrote:
I got a null script mid task and it failed me. not sure where the pics go. the fetlife seems unused at all. my id also does not appear to work to get back in.

Hi Jimmy, if you could please PM me which task you were in the middle of and any other relevant information I will look into this so that it doesn't affect other users. Also as I can't find a jimmy in the fails list, if you PM me your user ID or name you used I will remove you from the fail list.

Finally whilst this script is no longer marked as a beta it does not mean that it's still not developing. As always if you have any ideas to make this better feel free to let me know.

Oh and Henry, if you failed the script all you need to do is start again from the beginning and complete it correctly at an equal or greater time/level. You do not need to re-enter your old ID, the system knows who you are!!!!!!! However in a later version you will be given the option to enter an old ID to speed up the process .

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:45 pm 
Veteran
sorry for the double post..........however

V2.1 posted:
no changes to those already playing.
new players no longer have to wait 24 hours to start
also, stats are now working correctly

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:04 pm 
Shy
Hi lifeinplymouth!
I can´t write a pm to you.
Today i started the enforced chastity script. It said i had to wait until the next task. I wasn´t looked up until then.
The next Time i started the script, i had to do a update. After that i tried to use my code, but the server didn`t regognize me.
I started a new game than. Could you please cancel the first session?

ollie

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:48 pm 
Veteran
Ollie wrote:
Hi lifeinplymouth!
I can´t write a pm to you.
Today i started the enforced chastity script. It said i had to wait until the next task. I wasn´t looked up until then.
The next Time i started the script, i had to do a update. After that i tried to use my code, but the server didn`t regognize me.
I started a new game than. Could you please cancel the first session?

ollie

already taken care of don't pannic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:38 pm 
Shy
Quote:
already taken care of don't pannic

Thank you

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:59 pm 
Veteran
have started to do some work on making this "android friendly"
unfortunately i'm an Iphone person so can't test the latest build (2.12 just some changes to get it working)
could someone with an android phone (v4.1 or higher) give it a test and let me know if it works

also, fails now live

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:13 am 
Shy
Great with the update that one can start at once, I started Friday and I kinda misunderstood. I supposed it started at once and have now been locked for 24h :roll:. I also managed to start it really late so I suspect it is in a time span I cannot meet the rest of the week.

And to be sure, do I need to start the script in a specific time? ie start it 17 in order for the task-time to be 17-22 the next day?

I downloaded the new version - I wanted to PM you about reset (btw seems I am to new to PM, perhaps you could PM me?) :?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:18 am 
Plugger wrote:
Great with the update that one can start at once, I started Friday and I kinda misunderstood. I supposed it started at once and have now been locked for 24h :roll:. I also managed to start it really late so I suspect it is in a time span I cannot meet the rest of the week.

And to be sure, do I need to start the script in a specific time? ie start it 17 in order for the task-time to be 17-22 the next day?

I downloaded the new version - I wanted to PM you about reset (btw seems I am to new to PM, perhaps you could PM me?) :?

part would be right, for the new task comes online, it talks about gmt time does not overmet the Dutch time in my case

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next