de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Selfbt
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:52 pm 
Site Admin
The SexScripts server is the internet, and so you (and me) have a full access to a database with pictures associated with real usernames. I don't see any reason or even explaination about it, yours above is not enough.

Jennifer scripts are shown as "blackmail" and "extreme", with a big warning at the beginning, so there are valid.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:27 pm 
Veteran
Sorry for the slow reply (i had to go away to work),

I see your point and have uploaded a new version with 2 distinct changes:

1)the 'real user name' is no longer uploaded (replaced with an "x" so i don't have to re-code, at line 642:61).
2) there is now a total opt-out choice in the last menu that sends nothing (at line 604:336).

hope thats better!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:57 pm 
Addict
I finally got the chance to try this script and a couple of thoughts -

1. I used the cd release for a key. It failed on the first couple of times I did a practice release and I kept having to start the script over to get back to try it again. It should allow you to keep trying until you get it working properly.

2. I think the initial countdown timer to get ready is set to script speed. I set it for 10 minutes but it started at 11 minutes there nearly instantly jumped to 5 minutes and then did a super fast countdown. This area needs work. I didn't realize i had the script to run fast until one of your messages popped up punishing me for it! lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:43 am 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
1. I used the cd release for a key. It failed on the first couple of times I did a practice release and I kept having to start the script over to get back to try it again. It should allow you to keep trying until you get it working properly.
l

noted, I will add this to the next release.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:33 pm 
Site Admin
Validated !

Good job

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:44 pm 
Dear lifeinplymouth! I really like your script and hope you will be working on it. The idea is great, but there is a lot that can be added during the session.

I would like to add some random phrases for my personal use but not sure if I can just use "random_quote=" section. Could you give an advice how someone can add random phrases and pics without breaking anything?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:10 pm 
Shy
just posted this in "various infos"

"Hi all,
Very new to this - main program up and running, loaded Jewel ok and looks to be very interesting.
Loaded selfbt and we're running through the setup, web-cam test pic ok, now its asking to take the "release picture" and I don't know what this is or what it should be.
Could somebody help me out here please?

thanks,

Chico"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:00 pm 
Site Admin
(I deleted the other same post, np)
It may not be very clear, I let a current user or lifeinplymouth answer you

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:19 pm 
Shy
its ok, I've got it sorted out now :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:54 am 
Newcomer
is it just me or does the script take a long time checking hardware etc?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:16 pm 
Shy
Must be you I think - only took about 30 secs for me.

Re: Selfb
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:48 pm 
Newcomer
I gave this script a few test goes and it is quite nice. It feels polished and hasn't done anything odd for me. I wanted to take a moment to cheer on further development or encourage evolution if you are no longer happy with the code.

I noticed your script queries the toy library. What are your future ambitions for that.

Is there a way to detect audio or movement while the script has control?

Cheers!

EDIT: this is less of a brainstorm and more of a feature request. Is there a way to share a code with someone where the code is a preconfigured session? Consider the distance D/s relationships and how handy it would be for a dominant to pass their sub a code with all the settings predefined.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:35 pm 
Newcomer
I use this script everytime I do selfbondage and love how foolproof the program is, I use a combination safe.
The problem I have is that I have learnt how the program behaves and now have a very good idea how long I will have locked.
I would really like to have a genuinely random time (between the upper and lower limit) and not to be told what that time is.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:08 pm 
Veteran
I will take a look at adding those for you asap

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:03 pm 
Shy
Dear lifeinplymouth,

sorry, but I am new to this foum and cannot write PM's yet, so I must contact you by this. I had modified your Selfbt script and put it online today. The modification is the way that the script now has three subroutines that can controle a Hitachi Magic Wand by a USB-controled socket. Pitily, the forum published it under your name. This was certainly not intentionally done by me and I am sorry that this has happened. Is there a possibility to repair this fault?

Sincerely, slavegirl_Diana

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next