de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Domme3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:49 am 
Regular
hey - i've got unusual sleep schedule - basically i go to bed/sleep at 6-7am and wake up at 4pm - is there any way i can get the script to accept this? i changed my timezone on my PC to 8hrs earlier than actual and nothing changed - maybe i need to reset or change the timezone just before openning the script? or is there some other way to do this?
also, is there any standard way to "save"? i'd guess getting acceptance to go to sleep might do this? or just file->exit?

Profile Send private message 

Re: Domme3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:27 am 
Regular
figured out the answers to my questions - but got another i can't work out - how do you set what items you have? for example if i buy another implement, how do i tell the script that? been told to get the hair brush & paddle for example, what if i did?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:03 pm 
Regular
so, i asked permission to sleep, then exited the program, come back after sleep - 25punishment pts for going away without permission! what would have counted as permission? should i have said i needed to go do something else then exited?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:11 pm 
Regular
just spotted a bug - the script just went blank after informing that there was a visit

another bug
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:16 pm 
Regular
apparently "quitting" isn't the way to leave for long periods either! the script then turned pink and froze again (it turned pink for the visit bug too)

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-08-20 131401.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-20 131401.jpg [ 37.44 KiB | Viewed 9397 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:26 pm 
Regular
dharkus wrote:
hey - i've got unusual sleep schedule - basically i go to bed/sleep at 6-7am and wake up at 4pm - is there any way i can get the script to accept this? i changed my timezone on my PC to 8hrs earlier than actual and nothing changed - maybe i need to reset or change the timezone just before openning the script? or is there some other way to do this?

just realised after looking at a thread somewhere on here that you can scroll the options on anything - so found the change hours option now!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:48 pm 
Regular
one more thing! it appears that domme 1 might be required in order to change to the red latex mistress? keep getting errors like this
just checked the directory and it doesn't exist - so dl'd domme and moved the Domme1 folder into that directory - should probably either state that 1 is required or update 3 to have that folder!

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-08-20 174541.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-20 174541.jpg [ 8.36 KiB | Viewed 9383 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:55 pm 
Regular
another dialogue box about a missing image! maybe i should create a Dommenull folder?

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-08-20 185422.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-20 185422.jpg [ 11.19 KiB | Viewed 9378 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:23 am 
Regular
Hi, thanks for using the script, I hope you are enjoying it! It's not had any development for many years, but I think it's coming back to me, how it all works.

I'll create a list of the issues, to try and help keep track.

1: Hours - If you set this before opening the SexScript app, it will load the current time, and use that. It would then apply the time changes set in the script to that time. I don't think changing your timezone should be necessary though. I've made a change to the code to help. I tested this with taking -8 hours off, and it reset back to the day before, which should be correct. It will now also show the current time before you make any changes.
It was also adding punish points, but the message wasn't shown, so this now needs to be accepted.

2: Saving - If it's bedtime, then you can ask to go to sleep. If it's not bedtime, then you can ask for a break. Remember to come back if you haven't completed your chores, and ask for permission to go to sleep at the appropriate time.

3: Toys - If you do this in the Options menu in the SexScripts app itself.

4: Permission to sleep - I think this was related to the bug with the times, which should now be fixed. It may have thought you skipped a day.

5: Visitor - I'm guessing the image stayed, but the background went back to pink? That's the default, it's fine to just close the app at that point.

6: Image issues - Changing Mistress will now check if there are any packs, and won't let you change if there aren't any there.

7: Dommenull - Not sure what that is, possibly related to issue above.

6: inform.punish error - This should now be fixed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:28 am 
Regular
3: Toys - I realised this is an extra menu, just for implements, so there is now a new option in the settings menu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:36 pm 
Regular
is the inform.punish error the one where the whole script reset itself and wiped all data incl the user's name?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:40 pm 
Regular
there's also no way i can see that you could report that you're going on holiday and won't be able to use the script for x days - which i'm doing in a few days myself!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 pm 
Regular
dharkus wrote:
is the inform.punish error the one where the whole script reset itself and wiped all data incl the user's name?

Possibly, it's one of the attached images above.

I'm not sure how it managed to reset itself, unless the script settings file was corrupted.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:51 pm 
Regular
dharkus wrote:
there's also no way i can see that you could report that you're going on holiday and won't be able to use the script for x days - which i'm doing in a few days myself!

Possibly that is something that could be added, but the original creator didn't include anything for that. If you say you have to leave the house, it should be ok.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:02 am 
Running for first time and appeared locked in a loop where the domme ask the slave to beg and the button says "please, please, be my Strict Domestic Displinarian". I was about to rgive up and delete the script but then it finally moved on. It seems ridiculous to click 30 times on a button.