de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Jennifers Blackmail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:50 pm 
Veteran
This is a new script.. only just started, basically will be like Mandy's Blackmail but with a story change as uploads pics to website not email.. so no need to ask for an email address.

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Profile Send private message 

Re: Jennifers Blackmail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:47 pm 
Addict
Where does it go, Liz?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:17 pm 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:
Where does it go, Liz?

As soon as it takes the pics they will be uploaded to the ss server (via the api) - just so it will not let you get away with switching off :roll: but at the end I'm not sure yet if you fail to put them to another website or viewable by anyone here via a separate script in the download.

Will prob keep it all in here for ease to start with and maybe upload to a separate website for the hardcore people out there as an option later 8-) but it will not be doing anything till I have the main part out of beta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:29 pm 
Regular
I look forward to trying this out as it progresses! I really love these scripts :o

Keep up the awesomeness, Liz :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:59 am 
Regular
Agreed, really look forward to this.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:20 pm 
Regular
Amazing! I will definitly try it and finish it! Thanks for your work :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:23 am 
Shy
Can't wait! Thanks for all your work!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:14 pm 
Veteran
Ohh you poor boys rushing to do a script before I have decided how mean Jennifer will be :twisted:

Will probably have a working version ready tomorrow but it will not upload images to a website till further notice (but I may still use your pics as examples in the script for all to see if you mess up.. so be warned - be very careful to do as it says from tomorrow! 8-) )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:16 pm 
Newcomer
Liz wrote:
Ohh you poor boys rushing to do a script before I have decided how mean Jennifer will be :twisted:

Will probably have a working version ready tomorrow but it will not upload images to a website till further notice (but I may still use your pics as examples in the script for all to see if you mess up.. so be warned - be very careful to do as it says from tomorrow! 8-) )

Looking forward til tomorrow :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 pm 
Shy
i think the time for some tasks to the end is a bit short. more time would be better or better a button

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:41 pm 
Veteran
kloste wrote:
i think the time for some tasks to the end is a bit short. more time would be better or better a button

Mmm still needs a bit of work... but was thinking if you have everything to hand it should not take you too long? and with things in you hands you may not be able to press a button... will have a look through it anyway, thanks 8-)

Will also put in more checking of the images to stop all the people using it with blank images...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:08 pm 
Veteran
kloste wrote:

Looking at it again, think you are right so updated.

On a side note surprised that the server is flagging up about 92% of people are doing the script with blank webcams or manycam/youcam filters on.. tempted to name and shame but too many of them. I will get the main script to just stop part way when it detects this and probably move more of the server checking to the script... Just can't see what enjoyment you would get from not doing it properly :? unless they are giving it a test run to see if it goes past their hard limits? and then the majority are freaking out and not doing it?

Anyway if thats you - here is what the script does.. but be warned it will spoil your fun to know beforehand...

Show spoiler

I don't think any of that would be too hard (for some reason I have never done the first task :roll: ) will push your limits yes, but more the mind fuck that the blackmail pushes you to do it... Anyway we will see how it settles down

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:21 pm 
Shy
Wow! So far so great. Liz is a true talent. Please keep up the amazing work. Only challenge I had was the timing on one of the drop pics and the hurry “quick quick” portion. I was too slow. Absolutely amazing script. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:35 pm 
Veteran
ahodyl wrote:
Wow! So far so great. Liz is a true talent. Please keep up the amazing work. Only challenge I had was the timing on one of the drop pics and the hurry “quick quick” portion. I was too slow. Absolutely amazing script. :D

So do you run the version before the one I upload an hour ago or should I slow things down more?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 am 
Regular
I just completed the script after the update and it's very good, however the times are still a bit too fast - especially at the points in which you have to
Show spoiler
After receiving those tasks, I went away to get a required item for 2 seconds and it had already taken a screenshot. :(

Also, another thing at the beginning when Jennifer tells you to
Show spoiler

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next