de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

SexScripts Enhanced
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 pm 
Veteran
I decided to update and polish my old "Enhanced Setup" scripts, which was one of my first SexScript projects. I wanted to expand on the default setup (more basic info) and let the user do a bit more customization, as well as generally polishing up what should be a new user's first experience with the program.

I really made this from day one for my own use; I wanted more clothing and toy options as a user, and access to more "personal data" (age, full name, gender, etc.) as a script writer. I don't use SexScripts without these changes now, but if others find them fun and useful, I figured it was worth sharing this little project.

To use this, install as for any other script, then either run the included "sexscriptsplus.bat" file (if you're using Windows) or just load the script "mainmenu.groovy" (which can be found in the "system" subfolder of your normal scripts folder).

FAVOURITES MENU:
This is simply a menu that you can use to store your favourite scripts, making it faster and easier to quickly load them. I've included a couple of examples in the menu (the actual scripts aren't included, though... so if you don't have them, the menu options won't work) but the idea is that you edit this yourself. Simply edit the file "favourites.ini" in the scripts/system folder. You can add up to 20 favourites; to add one, simply edit a line of the ini file as shown with the examples included.

BACKGROUND CHANGING:
You can now easily change SexScripts' background image! There's a Config option here to make this easier. Let me know if you have a background you want added to the list.

NEW CLOTHING AND TOY LISTS:
I have also expanded the clothing and toy lists, though because there is no way to change the dropdown menu links, using the normal "Options" (toolbar) menu will NOT use my expanded lists, so you need to use the new on-screen menu button "Config" option or just load the scripts manually (e.g. "system/toys.groovy" instead of "scripts/toys.groovy"). Sadly there is no way around this besides completely replacing the default list files. Hopefully, Doti might expand the default lists with these new items, at some point. :)

FOR SCRIPT WRITERS:
Other script authors should feel free to reference these new toys in your scripts, and use any of the values that the Enhanced Setup generates (such as player name, age, sexuality and gender terminology). See the setup.groovy file to see what's added.

CHANGES FROM THE BETA VERSION:
Originally, I also intended to make this part of a "Virtual Dominant" system, but relative lack of interest lately and the fact there are now other scripts (e.g Domme) that already do this better has made me abandon that aspect for now. I still would like to return to that idea, with a choice of simple virtual Dominant acting more as a fun "interactive GUI", but for now I've dropped this part to concentrate on just making a pure improvement on SexScripts' default setup, option and "welcome" screens.

Latest Version: v2.0

Requirements
None

Download:
Via SexScripts Database.

Changelog
21/06/15: v1.0 - initial upload.
10/10/16: v2.0 - minor tweaks, updated background changer, uploaded to Scripts Database.

Last edited by Banjo on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Banjo's Enhanced Setup REDUX
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:28 am 
Veteran
Updated to 2.0 (bug fixes and tweaks) and uploaded to the Scripts Database so it can be found by new users easier!

Profile Send private message