de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Author Message
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline
Shy
Hi Liz. Now running the latest update and no review images are being received at all.


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline
Shy
Liz wrote:
Thanks, that is indeed what was happening :oops: have added a random number as well to fix this.

Control users should now be able to edit their profile / upload a new profile image.

I was going to tighten up the links between subs & control.. So you can't see a subs details if they don't have you marked as their control etc. And if a subs Master code is not valid it will reset it to the "Virtual" Mistress.

Was also wondering if I should make it automatically delete subs/masters/Mistresses who have not logged in for say 60 days?


Thanks Liz, it works great now :) Maybe make it an option in the sub's settings to choose whether or not they want it to expire.


Maca wrote:
Hi Liz. Now running the latest update and no review images are being received at all.


That's weird, it works fine for me. Are you sure your picture send chance isn't 0?


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:44 pm 
Offline
Shy
mhm wrote:
Liz wrote:
Thanks, that is indeed what was happening :oops: have added a random number as well to fix this.

Control users should now be able to edit their profile / upload a new profile image.

I was going to tighten up the links between subs & control.. So you can't see a subs details if they don't have you marked as their control etc. And if a subs Master code is not valid it will reset it to the "Virtual" Mistress.

Was also wondering if I should make it automatically delete subs/masters/Mistresses who have not logged in for say 60 days?


Thanks Liz, it works great now :) Maybe make it an option in the sub's settings to choose whether or not they want it to expire.


Maca wrote:
Hi Liz. Now running the latest update and no review images are being received at all.


That's weird, it works fine for me. Are you sure your picture send chance isn't 0?


Now working fine. Had pic chance set to 1 in 5 but changed to always and now working ok.


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:08 pm 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar
mhm wrote:
Liz wrote:
Was also wondering if I should make it automatically delete subs/masters/Mistresses who have not logged in for say 60 days?


Thanks Liz, it works great now :) Maybe make it an option in the sub's settings to choose whether or not they want it to expire.

Guess most people that had a sudden rush of blood to the cock with V2 will probably not login to set an expire setting. Think it will be beneficial to both masters and subs removing after 60 days... If you have a master that never checks in, you are best to know about it, as no better than the virtual mistress (so frees them up to look on Slave Market etc.) On the other side if a slave is not checking in the chances are they will be dropped before the 60 days anyway ;)

This will also allow a way to delete profiles - just don't login for 60 days... that way it will not be a rush decision but will be permanent.

_________________
Liz

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
PlayClan.com profile: Liz


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:25 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar
Once agreeing to a virtual mistress in subcontrol2, I can not change it, enter the market, etc. I tried many times, even was accused of trying to hacker :oops:


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:34 pm 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar
flamingo wrote:
Once agreeing to a virtual mistress in subcontrol2, I can not change it, enter the market, etc. I tried many times, even was accused of trying to hacker :oops:


Yes looks like something has really gone wrong... You appear to have 3 sub accounts and 1 control account in your name. So I guess that's why the hacking detection kicked in :geek:

Have sent you a pm ;)

_________________
Liz

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
PlayClan.com profile: Liz


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:19 pm 
Offline
Active member
Yes, mine errors out constantly too. In it, I am slave null. lol


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar
bamaswitch wrote:
Yes, mine errors out constantly too. In it, I am slave null. lol

Right need a look at...

So is yours a fault with creating a profile or just having trouble linking to a Mistress/Master? From looking at the script if it gets an invalid mistress/master code it should reset it to the default virtual mistress... may have to have a look tomorrow with a glass of wine in hand :D

_________________
Liz

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
PlayClan.com profile: Liz


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:13 pm 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar
Looks like we are getting some problems from people not using the latest versions and/or using the V1 scripts.

To save yourself problems please make sure you have the latest version and you are probably best to remove the old V1 scripts if you have them as they will corrupt your profile. The following files from the scripts folder are now not needed:
Code:
subcontrol.groovy
subcontrol-android.groovy
slavemarket.groovy
subcontrol_control.groovy
subcontrol\*.groovy


With version 2 everything runs from the following scripts:
Code:
subcontrolv2.groovy
controlsubv2.groovy

_________________
Liz

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
PlayClan.com profile: Liz


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:27 am 
Offline
Shy
When i logged on it generated a new slave id and got me to go through the setup again. Is there anyway of getting my old slave id logged back in?


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:47 pm 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar
Quote:
When i logged on it generated a new slave id and got me to go through the setup again. Is there anyway of getting my old slave id logged back in?

If you have a note of it you can edit the data.properties file to put in by hand (line starting with "subcontrol.sub_code=")

_________________
Liz

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
PlayClan.com profile: Liz


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:57 pm 
Offline
Regular
Hi M/members!

i have slight problem.

i got task to do from Mistress. To go out be there 1 hour and afterwards to write a report. i did task and wrote report but when i wanted to send it turned out that i can't do it.

i do not have real Mistress.

Is the task marked done?


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar
locked_john wrote:
Hi M/members!

i have slight problem.

i got task to do from Mistress. To go out be there 1 hour and afterwards to write a report. i did task and wrote report but when i wanted to send it turned out that i can't do it.

i do not have real Mistress.

Is the task marked done?


When it asks you to report back you would normally do it by sending a message - as you don't have a real Mistress this will not go anywhere. So probably not much point ;-)

You will always get a new task when you ask for one. The only difference is if you have a real Mistress they can force a custom task that is assigned to you when you ask for one (no way of knowing if you have been set a custom task till you ask for it 8-) )

_________________
Liz

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
PlayClan.com profile: Liz


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
Regular
Liz wrote:
locked_john wrote:
Hi M/members!

i have slight problem.

i got task to do from Mistress. To go out be there 1 hour and afterwards to write a report. i did task and wrote report but when i wanted to send it turned out that i can't do it.

i do not have real Mistress.

Is the task marked done?


When it asks you to report back you would normally do it by sending a message - as you don't have a real Mistress this will not go anywhere. So probably not much point ;-)

Thank You for clarification.I re-read whole current thread and understand also that message system is only for subs/slaves with real Mistresses/Masters.

Liz wrote:
You will always get a new task when you ask for one. The only difference is if you have a real Mistress they can force a custom task that is assigned to you when you ask for one (no way of knowing if you have been set a custom task till you ask for it 8-) )


Yes, at the moment i am doing tasks for the Virtual Mistress (doing truthfully and as good as i can).

Moment of the truth: to put myself up to the market or not to put up, that is The Question. Outcome is scary and unknown, from the other side, idea itself is fascinating like sirens ...


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline
Newcomer
I have reinstalled, having some serious problems with subcontrol now

everytime I ask for a task, it skips everything and just start with "review images we have taken", then "thank you mistress" and it's all over. Back in the menu, mistress waiting for input. What might be the issue here? Also, cant get online for not scripted mistress, it keeps returning "connection problem" "or hacking.

- I deleted everything
- I downloaded sexscripts zip again
- I extracted files
- I downloaded Subcontrol zip again
- I extracted files
- I ran sexscripts
- I opened subcontrol script
- I inserted all the information again
- I asked for a task
...and it keeps happening: no task, just review pictures, then 'thank you' button and thats it, back in the menu

I tried subcontrol 1 and subcontrol v2, with same results. I tried other scripts too, they run well. What shall I do?
btw, there are like 180 scripts here only. Where can I get more? It's amazing but I'm getting bored slowly


Top
 Profile Send private message 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Maroon Fusion theme created by Oxydo
Software, theme modifications, phpBB modification by Doti 2010, 2015
This website uses session cookies only.