de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:34 pm 
Veteran
Ok quick fix to the control version...

Was not saving the sub lists correctly :oops: Have also put in 2 improvements:
1) Will now update changes to your profile after the initial save - e.g. name, subs
2) Now shows you the status it gets from saving/updating the V2 profile and will pause for a button press if an error (normally that will be wrong password on updating).

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:50 am 
Addict
Hello Liz,

Unfortunately, I do get an "error null" when using the new version 1.2.1. When opening the script it tells me I'm using the virtual Mistress and would I like a real one. Upon saying yes, it asks if I want to go to the Slavemarket. I answer yes and it then says "Welcome to the SlaveMarket". After that, it says "Error null".

Trying again, I answer the first question yes but then say no when it asks me about the SlaveMarket. It then replies with "We will try and find you one, do they need to be female?" If I answer "Yes", I get an error that says: Error Value, then a code which looks like it might be my assigned ID so I'm not going to put that here, then "too long".
If I answer "No" to the "do they need to be female" question, it just goes ahead and launches the virtual mistress.

Somehow, the SlaveMarket isn't working properly for me...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:06 pm 
Veteran
boy2spank wrote:
Hello Liz,
Somehow, the SlaveMarket isn't working properly for me...

Yes the SlaveMarket is probably best not used in the few weeks before Version2 as it does not know how to link into the new profiles. :(

This is going to be one of the major improvements with how the new version saves details. If you are under a virtual mistress you will be able to post a SlaveMarket Advert in your settings and/or have the system try and match you with an available Master/Mistress. Masters and Mistresses will be able to view the SlaveMarket much quicker and perform searches based on a subs limits etc... so well worth waiting for a little bit more :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:49 pm 
Addict
Thanks Liz!

A very nice way of telling me I'm just being too impatient. ;)
Also, sounds very promising. Please keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:22 pm 
Regular
Thanks Liz! It looks that after the update, the script works fine.
Unfortunatelly, the slave market is very slow sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:16 pm 
Veteran
katie2 wrote:

The new version will be much quicker in how it works... But as you have obviously looked at it in the past, what would you like to filter potential subs on? Just wanting to make it easy for the few Mistresses out there that will have hundreds of males lining up for your attention? :lol: Do you look to see if they have a proper picture, if they have certain toys, not have certain hard limits or camera settings? If anything handy to filter on, its easier to put it in from day 1 :geek:

My plan is to release a beta Version2 next week but this will not include a task editor or SlaveMarket. The SlaveMarket will probably be added a week later. The task editor will be sometime after that and may just be webbased... but will see.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:45 pm 
Veteran
Warning

The version 2 uploaded today is not for general use! It is basically a place holder for my testing. If you try and use it - it will corrupt your profiles!

:geek: If you are keen to have a look please wait till at least the beta version :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:14 am 
Newcomer
looking forward to the next version! I love the idea of the script

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:28 am 
Regular
Liz wrote:
katie2 wrote:

The new version will be much quicker in how it works... But as you have obviously looked at it in the past, what would you like to filter potential subs on? Just wanting to make it easy for the few Mistresses out there that will have hundreds of males lining up for your attention? :lol: Do you look to see if they have a proper picture, if they have certain toys, not have certain hard limits or camera settings? If anything handy to filter on, its easier to put it in from day 1 :geek:

My plan is to release a beta Version2 next week but this will not include a task editor or SlaveMarket. The SlaveMarket will probably be added a week later. The task editor will be sometime after that and may just be webbased... but will see.

Dear Liz,

I think that a very nice thing to filter slaves -- Yours ideas are great. However, maybe there is a possibility to filter slaves by their last login/activity (i think that there are profiles inactive for some long time). It should be also nice to see whether a slave already has a Mistress/Master. Maybe webbased whole SlaveMarket is also a good idea?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:24 pm 
Veteran
katie2 wrote:
I think that a very nice thing to filter slaves -- Yours ideas are great. However, maybe there is a possibility to filter slaves by their last login/activity (i think that there are profiles inactive for some long time). It should be also nice to see whether a slave already has a Mistress/Master. Maybe webbased whole SlaveMarket is also a good idea?

My thoughts are that being listed in the SlaveMarket will just be a option for subs who don't currently have a Master/Mistress. The main SlaveMarket will then be viewed from a webpage so it can show say 20 subs on a page, only displaying people who have logged in over the previous week and sort on how many tasks a user has completed in the last month - that way will be easy to pick active subs 8-)

To simplify things I think if a sub is listed on the SlaveMarket they will be just linked in once a Mistress picks them - if it does not work out either the Sub or the Master/Mistress can drop the other. If this shows signs of being abused, can always have a way of subs blocking specific masters later.

Once we switch across to version 2, I guess will have a lot of Subs without active Master/Mistresses and vice versa so may have it automatically remove links to invalid Masters/Subs so everyone knows where they stand at the start. So make sure you have your profiles uploaded with the latest V1 scripts :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:38 pm 
Regular
Looking forward to the update!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:34 pm 
Regular
Indeed; we are waiting for the script.

Liz - I can translate the script into my language (Polish) if You want to; and I also offer You my help with this script whether You need it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:45 pm 
Veteran
katie2 wrote:
Liz - I can translate the script into my language (Polish) if You want to; and I also offer You my help with this script whether You need it.

Thanks - will be good to put some translations in once the core is up and running :P

Having a busy couple of weeks but I think V2 is slowly coming together ;-) The alpha version will not now corrupt peoples profiles but will not do much more than V1 except show if your Master/Mistress has not created a V2 profile yet... My next two priorities will be updating the profile editing and the new task selection. But may be mid next week before I get round to that. As far as help goes I think I have it all in my head so should be fine when I get a moment to sit down and type :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:08 pm 
Addict
I'd be willing to translate the script to Dutch, my native language, if such help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:02 pm 
Veteran
Todays version of V2 (beta) is basically complete for Subs with 3 points:

• The taking pictures of coordination locks for chastity has not been updated from V1 - no reason why should not work but has not been tested so be careful!
  • When asking for a task, the server gettask is currently switched to test mode so will not get anything interesting till I test it (probably Wednesday) + May not display images in tasks correctly.
  • Sending/Receiving Messages to/from your Master/Mistress may not be formatted correctly

For subs with V2 you now don't have a separate script for SlaveMarket - if you want to be advertised in it just say so when editing your profile. But if you add it in V2 you will lose your settings if you go back to version 1 again.

-------

For Master/Mistresses it now also includes a script (same download) ControlSubV2 that will create a profile if you don't already have one. If you have a profile it now just opens a link to web version of your control profile (not working). We will see what the demand is in time as to if its worth developing a script version as well or if people just prefer the flexibility that the webversion will give.

This control webpage should start to work from about Wednesday with the SlaveMarket & TaskEditor added later.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next