de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:31 pm 
Hi !

Great job, i like the idea...

Is it in the roadmap to have the possibility to find/search profile directly in sexscript ? or peharps on this website ?

I find it's possible to bypass the check of the webcam, the script ask for upload pics, that'is normal ?

Bye

bert

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:27 pm 
Addict
Liz wrote:
Thats why its in as an option :-) and the mistress will see that it is selected when they look at the subs profile.. Think thats why its good for Subs and Doms to msg each other before they sign up to each other :roll:

Hope we are all cool now

I'm cool, thanks for working so fast. I wish programmers out there in the real world would work as fast as you. Will update the script later! :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:19 am 
Shy
Hi, this won't let me get past the first task (ie take my clothes off and wait), it comes up with this error - error java.lang.NullPointerException.

Anyone else got this?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:01 am 
Veteran
samt wrote:
Hi, this won't let me get past the first task (ie take my clothes off and wait), it comes up with this error - error java.lang.NullPointerException.
Anyone else got this?

The task section is getting a bit of a rewrite just now as I'm switching to storing them online.. Makes it easier to add new tasks without everyone needing to download a new version every few days :-) Will put some more "null" checks in as I do this.

So to cut a long story short, I think this will be that I'm not checking for an unset value when reading settings from the server or you are not using a webcam? The null from the server can also be that the server just did not respond but prob worth confirming your profile settings (Say "Please update my profile mistress" in the script) and that may fix any problems of values not set :-) oh and it goes without saying check you have the latest version :roll:

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:19 pm 
Addict
Perhaps asking the obvious...but if you do the tasks now, without having a set mistress (using the default mistress), where do the pictures go and who reviews them? :oops:

Sorry if this is a daft question...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:10 pm 
Veteran
boy2spank wrote:
Perhaps asking the obvious...but if you do the tasks now, without having a set mistress (using the default mistress), where do the pictures go and who reviews them? :oops:

Sorry if this is a daft question...

A subs pictures get stored in their own profile (to stop other subs seeing each others pictures if they have the same mistress).. If you don't have a mistress I can't remember if it does upload them or not.. but basically no one will be able to review or see them (including me) unless they have you ID code So don't give it out anywhere public :roll:

Once we are past the basic testing stage (hope by the end of next week) I will start a topic so Masters and Mistresses can post saying they are available to take on slaves.. But best to chat with whoever you pick first!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:52 pm 
Addict
Thanks for your answer. Good to know that they can't readily be seen. ;)
I'll wait patiently for the end of the testing period... :?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:22 pm 
Veteran
Ok - Have now switched to using tasks stored online 8-)

MissSarah is working away at some more tasks.. May develop a script for Mistress and Masters to generate more tasks under their control script but for now I will leave the core program to settle for a week as I have other things to be doing IRL ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm 
Regular
Working hard on task should have between 5-10 added for next Week and plan to add so many every month so the script can be kept Interesting. If anyone here can think of tasks or ideas for tasks you want added I will look at adding them. Drop me a pm with your ideas. At the end of the day the script is for you guys and girls so I want to make sure I have tasks that suits everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:54 pm 
Hello every one.

Thank a lot for the work and update.
I try the script and ask for task (the one to be naked in front of the cam)
After a while I have this error in the attachement file

By

bert

Attachments:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 66.78 KiB | Viewed 14048 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:53 pm 
Veteran
mmm looks like I still have a bit more error checking to do... The task that its getting stuck on is the last task (I may have it display a task number for error checking?)

Do you have a webcam attached that worked OK for the test at the start - not uploading files? Do you have it set to warn you before taking a picture? I cant see anything obvious at the moment with that task but will go in and add some more error checking into the main script tomorrow when I'm back at my desktop :-)

Sorry :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:06 pm 
Regular
When I looked at the error earlier, it only seemed to occur if you asked to be warned when the webcam was going to be used - not asking to be warned stopped the error.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:21 pm 
Veteran
csuju wrote:
When I looked at the error earlier, it only seemed to occur if you asked to be warned when the webcam was going to be used - not asking to be warned stopped the error.

Haha that will be rushing that feature in without testing it :oops: will be an easy fix tomorrow, will still add some better error checking in while I'm there

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:12 am 
Shy
Liz wrote:
mmm looks like I still have a bit more error checking to do... The task that its getting stuck on is the last task (I may have it display a task number for error checking?)

Do you have a webcam attached that worked OK for the test at the start - not uploading files? Do you have it set to warn you before taking a picture? I cant see anything obvious at the moment with that task but will go in and add some more error checking into the main script tomorrow when I'm back at my desktop :-)

Sorry :oops:

My webcam worked fine for the start test, but then crashed at the image screen which was posted above (the null error one)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:14 am 
Addict
@Liz: I was thinking, if you're going to be looking at the code concerning picture uploading and reviewing, it might be worth to look into adding a field that the sub/slave has to fill out if he/she isn't okay with sending the photos. It would certainly save the Mistress the trouble of having to ask for the reason. After all, we're supposed to be easing the burden of the mistress, not increase it, right?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next