de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:54 pm 
Addict
Ok, skip that... Maybe I forgot to load the code again rather than resetting, adding in the &slavemarkets to the profile save has actually updated my slavemarkets to F as it should... And I am no longer listed under a Master's available slave list.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:24 am 
Veteran
modnar wrote:
Ok, skip that... Maybe I forgot to load the code again rather than resetting, adding in the &slavemarkets to the profile save has actually updated my slavemarkets to F as it should... And I am no longer listed under a Master's available slave list.

Thanks for pointing that out, put in today's version (with 2 other bugs you noticed :roll: )

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:02 pm 
Veteran
Version 2.0.1
  • Messages should now be displayed correctly for everyone (remember you only get to see a message once before its deleted)
  • New option to enter your weight - Will be used with height in future to calculate you BMI and possible fitness tasks...
  • Control can now also add/remove subs.

Think the key things still needed are:
  • Allow editing of Master profile image/sex/name
  • More info/Sorting in Slavemarket
  • Have way to save/share custom tasks (other than copying to notepad ;) )

And a few ideas...
Maybe have a link into peoples Jennifer profile to synchronize chastity denial etc..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:24 pm 
Shy
Liz wrote:
Version 2.0.1
  • Messages should now be displayed correctly for everyone (remember you only get to see a message once before its deleted)
  • New option to enter your weight - Will be used with height in future to calculate you BMI and possible fitness tasks...
  • Control can now also add/remove subs.

Think the key things still needed are:
  • Allow editing of Master profile image/sex/name
  • More info/Sorting in Slavemarket
  • Have way to save/share custom tasks (other than copying to notepad ;) )

And a few ideas...
Maybe have a link into peoples Jennifer profile to synchronize chastity denial etc..

Nice work !

If you seek idea don't hesitate to send a pm. I have worked on html game task, who control action and next step by voice.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 pm 
Addict
Maybe have a "Script Market" which you can use the "Controller" login which will allow people to create new tasks, modify new tasks, and some statistics about how many times each task listed on the market has been started, finished, and even failed.

I would love to see a task manager which helps visually with the task process, I had 10 minutes free earlier and just mocked up a little something (See attachment)
Idea's around the mock up:
- Clicking on the icon at the side would allow you to inline modify (I.E clicking on the timer icon brings up the slider allowing you to tweak the time)
- Ability to drag and move up / down the list
- Quick info at the top to tell you how many takePicture you've used
- Quick info at the top to tell you who created, and when
- A timer to approx how long the script will take (Based on how many wait's are used)

I guess the options are endless.

Attachments:
task-manager.png
task-manager.png [ 68.95 KiB | Viewed 15997 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:47 pm 
Veteran
Wow modnar :shock:, that looks so much cooler than my simple textbox for editing tasks :oops:

Send me a rough html and I will merge it into the current editor (for want of a better word), I guess it will need to load a task into a Java array or something to work? Did you need a list of valid script commands or can just start with the basics can extend later? PM me if you need me to fill in some blanks.... Guess can indent for if blocks - thinking may be nice to have if and loop blocks like Jennifer?

And yes still thinking about how we share task scripts... Thinking along the lines of a shared repository so although the initial author is credited with a script, anyone can modify it? Or should only the author be allowed to modify, everyone else however can copy and modify a new version saved with them as the author?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:36 am 
Addict
I've sent you a PM :)

Though regarding the editing of tasks, I think the original author should only be able to edit. Maybe each script has some sort of comments for bugs / feedback etc? If this script is duplicated, maybe some information within this linking to the duplicated script for anybody else to see / use... But then when does the duplication stop? How far down the tree so to speak. Would you want to involve multilingual options?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:03 am 
Regular
modnar wrote:
Maybe have a "Script Market" which you can use the "Controller" login which will allow people to create new tasks, modify new tasks, and some statistics about how many times each task listed on the market has been started, finished, and even failed.

I would love to see a task manager which helps visually with the task process, I had 10 minutes free earlier and just mocked up a little something (See attachment)
Idea's around the mock up:
- Clicking on the icon at the side would allow you to inline modify (I.E clicking on the timer icon brings up the slider allowing you to tweak the time)
- Ability to drag and move up / down the list
- Quick info at the top to tell you how many takePicture you've used
- Quick info at the top to tell you who created, and when
- A timer to approx how long the script will take (Based on how many wait's are used)

I guess the options are endless.

Yes. WOW indeed.

Would love to see something like this as a main download. Im sure this would help more people (like me) create various scripts etc.

Would this have set rules, such as pick A, B or C etc then the selection would progress to what was selected?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:47 am 
Regular
FYI 2.0.0 isn't working on Android. I haven't tried 2.0.1 yet. Get this at launch:

Error [Invalid script] startup failed:
"script14882603886421042753396.groovy: 98: unable to resolve class java.awt.image.BufferedImage @ line 98, column 21. ..."
-and-
"script14882603886421042753396.groovy: 101: unable to resolve class java.awt.Graphics2D @ line 101, column 23. ..."

There's more on each one - let me know if you need the full error.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:46 pm 
Veteran
Skye wrote:
FYI 2.0.0 isn't working on Android. I haven't tried 2.0.1 yet. Get this at launch

That looks like a problem with the combination chastity image mask... Have 3 ways to fix this:

1) Do an android version without the option of taking a picture of your chastity combination (as pre v2)
2) Have a web version for subs to login on phone/tablet (may also work better for taking pictures etc than Android version?)
3) Just remove chastity combination code - Does anyone use it anyway?

Think I may just comment out the offending code (as per option 3) and for the few that use it can just uncomment if needed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:43 pm 
Addict
Liz,

My Mistress got the following message when trying to log into the V2 Domme program:

" hacking detected, please wait 24 hours and try again"

What causes this and how can it be avoided in the future?

Thanks,

bendedknee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 am 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:
"hacking detected, please wait 24 hours and try again"

The server has some code to stop people writing a script to go through all the possible sub id numbers. Guess it has a bug - has been reset but will check again tomorrow ;-)

Once your Mistress has logged via the web access its probably best to just bookmark that ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:53 pm 
Veteran
That should be a few improvements for Masters/Mistresses such as:
* Show when user lasted logged in without needed to view individual logs
* View current forced task (if set)
* In Slavemarket show when slave last logged in, what task they last did + when (So a hint to slaves wanting to be picked: Would help you to ask to do at least 1 task ;) )

Short term To-do list:
* Allow control to edit profile (name,sex) + upload profile pictures
* Better task editing/saving (proving more of a problem than thought so may be a while :oops: )
* Allow subs to link their profile to Jennifer in Control?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:02 pm 
Regular
Liz wrote:
Short term To-do list:
* Allow control to edit profile (name,sex) + upload profile pictures
* Better task editing/saving (proving more of a problem than thought so may be a while :oops: )
* Allow subs to link their profile to Jennifer in Control?

Those would all be excellent additions!

And anything that links information or pictures across different scripts or with Jennifer would be awesome. Maybe even get the Interesting Night photo to upload like it apparently did at one point!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:31 pm 
Veteran
andy wrote:
Those would all be excellent additions!

And anything that links information or pictures across different scripts or with Jennifer would be awesome. Maybe even get the Interesting Night photo to upload like it apparently did at one point!

From memory I'm not sure Interesting night takes any pictures... but its probably due an update to link to some of the newer scripts like courtroom etc. and maybe at least tell Subcontrol you have run the script and who you met ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 28  Next