de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:19 am 
Addict
Quote:
@Liz: I was thinking, if you're going to be looking at the code concerning picture uploading and reviewing, it might be worth to look into adding a field that the sub/slave has to fill out if he/she isn't okay with sending the photos. It would certainly save the Mistress the trouble of having to ask for the reason. After all, we're supposed to be easing the burden of the mistress, not increase it, right?

In my opinion, if this is a problem for the sub, then this script probably isn't right for the sub. On the other hand, the script allows the sub to choose how often the pictures get uploaded to the Mistress. This ranges from always, to 1/50 chance. 1/50 chance is a 2% chance. i.e. almost never.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:29 am 
Veteran
Quote:
supposed to be easing the burden of the mistress, not increase it, right?

The way it works, when the images are uploaded the mistress isn't even informed (May flag it up for them when they login at some stage?) Just because the images are uploaded they have no need to give feedback so they can be as passive as they like and just let the script take control :-)

I agree with bendedknee that without ever uploading the pics it takes away the uniqueness of the program, I may change the "upload pic probability" to have an option of never in the selection but you would probably be better using one of the other scripts that are not based round a webcam such as Jewel?

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 am 
Addict
Oh, I think you may have misunderstood me. I am not looking to have an option added to never upload pictures. :)

Right now, when reviewing the pictures, the script asks: "Are you okay with sending these photos?" or words to that extent. The sub has the option to say Yes or No here. What I was thinking about was this: if the sub chooses No, he or she will be required to enter a reason for doing so. My point was that the sub can't just refuse to send pictures and will have to explain that decision without the Mistress having to ask for clarification.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 pm 
Veteran
boy2spank wrote:
Oh, I think you may have misunderstood me. I am not looking to have an option added to never upload pictures. :)

Right now, when reviewing the pictures, the script asks: "Are you okay with sending these photos?" or words to that extent. The sub has the option to say Yes or No here. What I was thinking about was this: if the sub chooses No, he or she will be required to enter a reason for doing so. My point was that the sub can't just refuse to send pictures and will have to explain that decision without the Mistress having to ask for clarification.

Ok that makes sense, at the moment it forces you to repeat the task till you get it right but will ask the sub to explain themselves and msg it to their Master/Mistress :-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:08 pm 
Addict
Thanks, Liz! You're the best. :D

I definitely agree that the fact that program makes the tasks verifiable is the strength of Sub Control so I don't think that option should be removed at all!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:01 pm 
Veteran
csuju wrote:
When I looked at the error earlier, it only seemed to occur if you asked to be warned when the webcam was going to be used - not asking to be warned stopped the error.

Well this has me stumped for now :? the code that is run when you ask to be warned is:
Code:
if (s_warnwebcam) {
  playSound("bell.wav")
  wait(3)
}

When s_warnwebcam is read from the server it checks that its not null and "bell.wav" is a standard file.. arrrhhh will put the other updates in and who knows I may of already fixed it without noticing...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:55 pm 
Shy
I think the only thing missing from this script is a discret mode for them that do over piblic tasks or get naked at the drop of a hat.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:22 pm 
Regular
Hi, first of all congrats on this great idea and the dedication you show.

I m having an issue though. I get an errore saying:
" Error Mistress or Master not found"

I m supposed to be using the default one as i dont have a real dom to link to the script. Any idea where that might come from ? I m behind a proxy but i used Banjo s enhanced setup to configure that. Or at least i think.

Any suggestion to fix this ?

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:59 pm 
Veteran
dslibre wrote:

It looks like all the data has been wiped from the server... Just looking at that now, sorry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:39 pm 
Site Admin
There is currently a problem on the server, and a backup from a few hours will be sent soon.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:20 pm 
Regular
Liz wrote:
dslibre wrote:

It looks like all the data has been wiped from the server... Just looking at that now, sorry

No need to apologize dear ^^

I m glad it s not coming from my end is all lol

edit: i have a suggestion as i tried the dominant side of the sotfware. I thought when forcing a task that there should be a way to just type something in a blank area and send it as a task. That would allow for a much more adaptable tool than only using preset tasks. Would that be a difficult thing to add ?

Also, i saw that an android version of sexscript seems to be going well ! Will existing scripts work directly or need some rewriting ? Coz this specific script would be amazing on a smartphone or tablet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:24 pm 
Regular
I'm new here but this script looks intresting. Great work Liz!

Can I ask one question? I am not gay but if I had a real master that was male will it tailor the tasks thinking I was gay? Most of the people here are male and I like the idea of a real person reviewing what I do but may have to wait a long time for a mistress?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:59 pm 
Veteran
ShySub wrote:
I'm new here but this script looks intresting. Great work Liz!

Can I ask one question? I am not gay but if I had a real master that was male will it tailor the tasks thinking I was gay? Most of the people here are male and I like the idea of a real person reviewing what I do but may have to wait a long time for a mistress?

Mmm so you are not gay but want a guy to look at naked pics of you :roll:

But to answer your question the tasks at the moment are based only around the sub, what sex, toys they have and preferences. The only difference will be you having to refer to your dom as Master not mistress and may need to cum looking at their pic ;) As most tasks will be performed on your own I can't see the need to make it tailored towards sexual preference?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 pm 
So I have taken on a sub and (beta-)testing this script!

Is there a way for me to add/change/review the tasks from the master script? Or change the upload-chance?

I know I can force tasks, but I would love it if I could write a custom task in a very simple format.
For Example:
Stroke! (5m, random pictures)
Edge! (button, pic on buttonclick)
Hold it! (1m, random picture)
Stop and let yourself go soft! (button, random pic + pic on click)

Would that be possible? :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm 
Veteran
You must be reading my mind... ;)

Upload chance:
Show spoiler

Edit Task
Show spoiler

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next