de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:27 pm 
Regular
Maybe you missed my message as i edited in. With android being worked on for sexscript. Will this specific script be automatically working with the coming android version ? Would be amazing

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:06 pm 
Thanks for the update, the task-review works fine so far.

Bug-report:
Show spoiler

Ideas/Questions:

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:25 pm 
Veteran
Would love it to work on android but not sure if the webcam stuff will work?

Have uploaded the newer control script so now allows you to create new tasks.. It just saves them in a text file in the subcontrol script folder for now, each task is on a new line. So if you have a lot that you would like to add such attach the files as an attachment in here, or for 1 or 2 just add in a code block.. Will allow them to be added directly in a few weeks time when I can put the checks in... May also allow Masters/Mistress to send a selected task from their created tasks direct to a sub (like force task).. should be easy to do.

The tasks have 3 major shortfalls at the moment:
1. No way to display pics
2. No random pic selection
3. No sound - e.g. stroke in time to a beat

To overcome this will probably add new tags [IMAGE]filecode and [RANDOM-IMAGE]listname and have the task creator script upload an image or a pool of images to randomly select from. Will prob also have a [SOUND] tag but need to think as it will be a pain to do 30 beats without some way of looping :?

Remember to add 3 webcam pictures in every task.. best if you put in the middle of a delay when performing an action...

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:56 pm 
Thanks!

I will test it later tonight.

But I do like the option not having to micromanage every slave. Building up a pool of tasks the script picks from is just ideal for that. Well with a few tags like 'nocum', 'inchastity' or something like that.

I also like the surprise to see which random tasks my puppies had to do *smiles and rubs hands together* ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:22 pm 
Veteran
Will prob never allow masters to create a pool of tasks that are picked at random... Will be better to let everyone have access to your devious nature :twisted: Glad you noticed the task creator lets you tick a box for tasks to be only available under certain conditions, e.g. allowed to cum and not in chastity.

The latest updates now allow you to test the tasks you have created and send a selected one to a sub (Goto force a task then select "Local tasks"). Have put the basic code in the subs script to allow images and sounds in a task but its not in the editor yet (if you want a sound just open up your tasks text file and add "[SOUND]whip.wav" in the desired place - but only use sounds that everyone will have). Still thinking on the best way to do random stuff in a task like images.. but will sleep on that :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:32 pm 
Addict
Thank you, Liz. It looks like this script is really taking shape nicely. Thanks for all your hard work!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 am 
Regular
Liz wrote:
Would love it to work on android but not sure if the webcam stuff will work

Well smartphones all have front cameras now so i m guessing it will only be a couple thing to change to target the proper hardware. Sadly i suck at programming so cant help much lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:34 pm 
Veteran
OK todays update now allows tasks you create to be uploaded to a suggested list (I will still check them before they get added to the main list) the task creator now also allows you to select images which are uploaded - have tested it with a new task. Have also added better checking so images don't keep getting downloaded. And fixed a couple of bugs :D

Think we are almost there.. ;)

Liz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:04 am 
Veteran
Sorry anyone who has uploaded a task.. had a bug in the script so new tasks were added over each other. Fixed now :oops: You should still have the tasks you created that can just be uploaded again, thanks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:33 pm 
Veteran
tobias23 wrote:
So I have taken on a sub and (beta-)testing this script!

Is there a way for me to add/change/review the tasks from the master script? Or change the upload-chance?

I know I can force tasks, but I would love it if I could write a custom task in a very simple format.
For Example:
Stroke! (5m, random pictures)
Edge! (button, pic on buttonclick)
Hold it! (1m, random picture)
Stop and let yourself go soft! (button, random pic + pic on click)

Would that be possible? :)

With the latest updates thats all now possible using the creator script for the random pics would do "display random pic" wait 30 seconds and then "display random pic".... if you are going to use the same random pic set for each 30 seconds it probably just worth just adding it in once with the creator script and editing the text file of the task it creates before uploading. Can test your created task before uploading it to get it right :-)

The tasks also allow for you to repeat a sound so a sub can stroke in-time to that if its more interesting? But have a play and look at the tasks already uploaded to get a feel for what to do... The more tasks we get the better :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:44 pm 
Veteran
tobias23 wrote:
Thanks for the update, the task-review works fine so far.

Bug-report:
Show spoiler

Ideas/Questions:

Show spoiler

Sorry missed this.. to answer your questions: basically yes most of the bugs were down to the data loss. But some extra points
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:53 pm 
Veteran
Just had to do the 1000th post in the scripts forum :D

But looking good to take subcontrol out of Beta tomorrow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:17 pm 
Great work! Thanks!

I've been a bit busy, will try out the timer and tasks soon :)

One more thing:

I would like to have an 'overview' when I review a sub to see when the ran the script and when he had to do which task. Right now it seems I can only watch pics from the last task?? The reason I love this script that I don't have to micromanage too much. If I am too busy during the week, I might want to check up on the weekend how my puppies did.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:31 pm 
Veteran
Yes I will be much the same just checking up just once in a while... will add that into tomorrows ver1 release but it will just be the times and tasks as doti will have a heart-attack if everyone started downloading lots of images from the server :-) The whole idea is that they will not risk doing anything wrong as it may get caught on camera so as long as the potential that you may see the pics is there I think we are good. Will also probably restructure the control menu at the same time as after doing something with a sub it drops you back to the main menu... a tad annoying :x

Apart from that I'm not looking to do any changes before tomorrow. I will probably post a roadmap on what I aim to do over the next month or 2 that may trigger some more suggestions but I will not be spending anywhere near as much time on this in the short term :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 pm 
Regular
Thanks for the wonderful script.
I really get a kick of doing assignments and having my pics uploaded.
Are there more of this kind of scripts?

Is there a Mistress who wants to review me and give me tasks? Or is there a site where i can find one :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next