de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Sub Control
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:38 pm 
Veteran
Just starting up a topic for a script that will work on with MissSarah.. not even started yet but will be nice to get some comments.. :) NOt sure I can do what I want yet...

The idea is to have a script that can make it less lime consuming for an amateur mistress to control slaves...

Maybe a more simplistic form of Jewell were subs can be instructed to do a daily task if not told anything by their real mistress..

As don't get paid for being a mistress (and don't want to go down that route) its would be nice to have a tool to take the work away from dipping into this area with a few subs.

From reading the comments here its clear that everyone does not always follow instructions given. I like the idea of the Mandy blackmail scripts but for this I think it would be more in keeping to have a way of taking pictures to prove that they have done what they said. But only send an image to there mistress once in a while on random - they will need to agree to this at the start of the script. I have no desire to be flooded with naked pics but they will need to know that any image may be checked.. Think this will be possible with the new email api that doti has planned?

Anyway thoughts...? It will be a while before I get started on it and want to keep it just fun for everyone :-)

Profile Send private message 

Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:01 pm 
Site Admin
Quote:
Think this will be possible with the new email api that doti has planned?

Yes

I think it's a good idea. In order to avoid everybody see everybody, slave should have to enter a code from a mistress (with some security), or something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:13 pm 
Regular
I find the idea very attractive! Also i like Mistresses who do not control men for money. But i think it is fair to do money as a penalty if you fuck up!

Send me a message if you ever want to test such an application on me <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:41 pm 
Veteran
I would never like money as it would cross a line for me and would feel I was bound to look after a sub... not just for fun. but can see the point just would have to be very careful from a legal point I guess...

On a side note would be nice to be able to gift doti for all the great work they do here :-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:24 pm 
Regular
Yes, it is actually illegal to blackmail, even with their own consent. Of course many mistresses do this online everyday, but if you involve money, it really is in the dark area!

As you say, people doing hard work should be payed. I would have no problem paying a small tribute in the end of a blackmail tease. Just something that would encourage people like you (Liz) and doti to create more scripts and let the fun continue! :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:13 pm 
Addict
My thoughts on how the random check-up by the Mistress could be done: The sub is instructed to take a picture to prove completion of the task and upload it, as currently happens in Mandy's Blackmail. After the picture is uploaded to the program, the sub hits a button that says something like Mistress's Task Completed.

A random number generator then determines if the program says: (1) "Good work pet" or "Thank you slave" or something similar; or if the magic number is generated: (2) the pic is sent to the Mistress and the player is informed: "Your picture has been forwarded to your Mistress to make sure you are following her directions."

This could be set up with whatever percentage chance of a photo being sent, depending on the programmer's decision. In other words, if the programmer wants a 20% chance of the photo being sent, the random number generator is set for 5 numbers, with one of them being the magic number. If you want it set at a 10% chance, set the random number generator at 10 numbers, with one magic number.

If the photo is sent to the Mistress, there should probably be some tag with it, so the Mistress knows what the task was and can then determine if the picture shows actual compliance with the task.

--- bendedknee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:25 pm 
Veteran
Like the way the webcam works with the new version and working well with the "Mandy has fun" script already (is that an advert for my script? :roll: ). So looks like I will have a basic test up and running next week, just have a couple of hurdles to jump first :)

A key part will be the script is going to take a selection of pics automatically during a sub's task, and I want to make none or some of them available to their Mistress/Master based on random.. My thinking was it would be best done with the communication API (Doti ?) but not that sure 100% how it works over different users yet - Guess the sub will need to share a "key" and that would then allow communication the other way if the Mistress/Master did not deem a task to be completed correctly from looking at a pic? The alternative would be via email but the function that is used by the Mandy scripts does not allow for the body text of the email to be changed.. Not sure if this is possible yet or am I missing something?

Anyway have some intresting ideas on the go just now :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm 
Site Admin
Not 1 but 2 samples for the new communication API are coming to your favorite download page :!:
...stay tuned...

(the email solution used in Mandys scripts won't improved any more I think)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:20 pm 
Veteran
doti wrote:
Not 1 but 2 samples for the new communication API are coming to your favorite download page :!:
...stay tuned...

(the email solution used in Mandys scripts won't improved any more I think)

wow you are on fire today :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:23 am 
Veteran
Ok the ideas are starting to take shape... Have uploaded a test version of the script that masters/mistresses use to control their subs... Just to test the network uploading of pics and text for now...

Each Mistress will be assigned an ID. The sub will use this when creating their id.. They will then send their id to a Mistress via email etc, their key will only be stored locally on the mistresses computer - Think this double key system should stop anyone other than the intended mistress having easy access?

Anyway its a step.. will prob put up a test version of the subs script on Monday.. This will be very basic to start with just to help the ideas flow...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:01 pm 
Site Admin
It looks ok, good start!

A detail, as it is today : please try to not load all the data from the server again and again each time (pictures : there's by chance a cache system)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:00 pm 
Veteran
Yes will put a cache in.. should not be hard to do, just getting the concept off the ground to start with.. :)

One other thing that I'm not clear about with sendImage is the way the script works it will upload pics from the subs webcam when they are performing tasks (warning them first :roll: ) but over time this will amount to a lot of pics, I'm only interested in displaying the last 3 to Masters & Mistresses? I assume that because I've overwritten the file code to the image it will not of deleted the file - is there a way to remove it? Did not see a function for it but may of missed it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:49 am 
"The idea is to have a script that can make it less lime consuming for an amateur mistress to control slaves..."

There needs to be an app for that.

And for subs without a dom.

"I would never like money as it would cross a line for me and would feel I was bound to look after a sub... not just for fun."

Good policy.

"This could be set up with whatever percentage chance of a photo being sent, depending on the programmer's decision. In other words, if the programmer wants a 20% chance of the photo being sent, the random number generator is set for 5 numbers, with one of them being the magic number. If you want it set at a 10% chance, set the random number generator at 10 numbers, with one magic number. "

A list of choices, 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 etc. might be the way to do that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:32 pm 
Veteran
Ok the new version now asks a sub what chance the images from a task will be uploaded.. from always to 1 in 50 when it creates a profile. I'm not letting it upload the pics just yet while testing but I sure that will be interesting once we get to the beta stage...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:28 pm 
Addict
I've just downloaded the latest version and I have seen that it is now possible to also receive messages. I liked the idea right from the start but it seems to be getting better and better! Can't wait for the next update!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next