de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:59 pm 
Veteran
justme1980 wrote:
Thanks for the wonderful script.
I really get a kick of doing assignments and having my pics uploaded.
Are there more of this kind of scripts?

Is there a Mistress who wants to review me and give me tasks? Or is there a site where i can find one :D

Will prob have a break from scripts for a bit as this distracted me way too much :roll: but I think the key in the short term is to build up the tasks to keep it interesting :-)

Have setup a topic for Mistresses (and Masters) to advertise on ( http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=475 ) hopefully we will get a few more advertising there once this comes out of the testing stage tomorrow.. :-) still early days but sure you will find one soon once its all up and running :) will see if anyone comes up with any good ideas to motivate potential mistresses out there ;)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:05 am 
Something I've noticed trying this script out. If you're standing far enough away from your computer that you can be fully seen by the webcam, it becomes quite hard to read the text instructions on the screen. Sometimes it's even hard to notice that the instructions have changed. Also there might be tasks eventually that require the sub to be looking away. I wonder if a chime or other sound to signal a change of page might be worth including.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:48 pm 
Veteran
jthunderbolt wrote:
Something I've noticed trying this script out. If you're standing far enough away from your computer that you can be fully seen by the webcam, it becomes quite hard to read the text instructions on the screen. Sometimes it's even hard to notice that the instructions have changed. Also there might be tasks eventually that require the sub to be looking away. I wonder if a chime or other sound to signal a change of page might be worth including.

Sure you master will not be too hard if you need to step forward when reading the screen :-)

the tasks can now have sounds in them, may have a quick look over a few of the old tasks :-) to see if I need to add some sounds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:50 pm 
Veteran
Version 1.0 released!

Should just be a case of installing over the old version for the beta testers. But would suggest subs update their profile... ( remember to ask nice in the script :-) )

Have fun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:50 pm 
Addict
Thank you very much, Liz. Downloading now :-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:38 am 
Shy
hi. o have a question. how to get a mistress in this script cuz when i log in i always have a problem with error no mistress/master found !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:31 am 
Veteran
dedpro wrote:
hi. o have a question. how to get a mistress in this script cuz when i log in i always have a problem with error no mistress/master found !

It looks like you have entered an invalid mistress code. Im away from my computer just now but will do an update to catch this tomorrow :-)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:48 am 
Shy
Signed up to say thanks for the hard work. You have done a great job Liz :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:28 am 
Veteran
Thansk swixx :D

Have done a quick update to allow for better use of random numbers in tasks and an option to reset your Mistress/Master code if its invalid.. so not an essential yet but prob worth downloading to cope with this weeks new tasks ;)

As Sarah said before we are happy for suggestions of new tasks..

Masters and Mistresses can create them by going into "Review Tasks" and create a new task. But please "test a local task" before uploading it to suggestions. If it is all a bit complicated you can always post suggested tasks in here or PM me or Sarah. I aim to at least double our tasks this week

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:55 pm 
Regular
Hi, the program always stop working at the moment it needs to take a "profile picture" for my future master/mistress to see when I run it for the 1st time

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:25 pm 
Veteran
Mreow02 wrote:
Hi, the program always stop working at the moment it needs to take a "profile picture" for my future master/mistress to see when I run it for the 1st time

Not sure I understand you correctly, The script creates an online profile for every sub (even if they are using the default virtual mistress) part of this profile is taking a pic for your mistress this is useful even if you dont have a real mistress as it lets you add one later.

So is the script crashing at the create profile stage? The use of a webcam is core to this script so may be worth checking you have the latest versions of sexscripts and run though the test script to see if your webcam is working ok with that? If you still have trouble with the test webcam in the test script take a note of your webcam and version of windows and report it under the webcam topic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:30 pm 
Site Admin
Perhaps a bug in the webcam service ; waiting a possible bug report here http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=239.

2 things in subcontrol, bell.wav should not be published with it (it is always here), and the bad color in the editor is due to the quote at 308:51.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:19 pm 
Veteran
doti wrote:
2 things in subcontrol, bell.wav should not be published with it (it is always here), and the bad color in the editor is due to the quote at 308:51.

My bad.. will whip myself tonight :roll: guess I have let it slip that I use notepad++ that copes with quotes in comments :-) I've fixed both anyway but will not bother uploading till I have more to fix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:32 am 
Shy
Registered a few hours ago and loving the community from what i have read on the forums. I am unable to pm yet but am looking for a mistress/master to interact with. i just completed both mandy scripts and am eager to be trained. Looks like this script could grow to be really exciting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:00 am 
Regular
I must be doing something wrong. I don't seem to have a visible webcam for the program. When it comes time for the program to use the cam, it asks me to upload an image. Am I meant to tell it where the cam is there?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next