de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:18 pm 
Veteran
Thanks,

The messages at the moment will only be from your mistress/master if you have entered the code for a real one. Watch out the picture uploading to your mistress (again if you have one) now also works!

The msg system has a couple of bugs in it so will fix that and Sarah is working on some more tasks so should be starting to get interesting :)

But happy to hear any ideas you have.. not sure how often people will use this a week/month or will they just want to dip in and do a task once in a while knowing they may be checked up on? Or are people keen for it to control chastity / cumming etc or give motivation to do a task... ? will see how it develops

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:35 pm 
Addict
Liz wrote:
But happy to hear any ideas you have.. not sure how often people will use this a week/month or will they just want to dip in and do a task once in a while knowing they may be checked up on? Or are people keen for it to control chastity / cumming etc or give motivation to do a task... ? will see how it develops

Right now, I'm just following the program development (and lack a mistress whose code I could enter). However, I am very interested in seeing this develop into a way to control masturbation/chastity, etc. and would then happily submit to a mistress who enjoys those kinds of games.

I was a member of the site yourorgasmismine.com which sells supervised masturbation scenarios, however I found some of the Dommes there too interested in money. This script could be used for similar things and knowing that your photos are uploaded and checked adds a level of reality that is missing in other scripts. It could turn into full online domination with verification, etc.

One thing that does concern me a little is how secure the uploading and storage of photos is. Another thing that worries me is this: what if the webcam captures your face by accident, and you are not prepared to show your face? Since you don't see on the screen what the camera "sees", you wouldn't find out about this. Not a problem with a mistress you can trust, of course. Still, it concerns me a little.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:41 pm 
Site Admin
boy2spank wrote:
One thing that does concern me a little is how secure the uploading and storage of photos is. Another thing that worries me is this: what if the webcam captures your face by accident, and you are not prepared to show your face? Since you don't see on the screen what the camera "sees", you wouldn't find out about this. Not a problem with a mistress you can trust, of course. Still, it concerns me a little.

This is a good question ; there's no systematic preview for now, as there is in much tools that use the webcam. It may be added later, I'll for now wait for some more answers in this topic. Anyway, any script can show back the picture before doing anything else. I do think a script that take pictures and send it immediatly will be tagged at least as "extreme".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:55 pm 
Veteran
doti wrote:
This is a good question ; there's no systematic preview for now, as there is in much tools that use the webcam. It may be added later, I'll for now wait for some more answers in this topic. Anyway, any script can show back the picture before doing anything else. I do think a script that take pictures and send it immediatly will be tagged at least as "extreme".

At the moment the script just stores the pics till the end of the task and then shows you them before it (may based on your chance settings) uploads them. If you noticed your face you should be able to kill the program before they are uploaded but can make this pause longer or wait for a button press?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:59 pm 
Addict
doti wrote:

I don't know if this is possible in SS but at the very least, it would be nice to show a visual warning inside the program that a picture is about to be taken or is being taken. Something like flashing text and/or self-timer sound: Taking picture in 5...4...3... followed by a camera click sound or so. This should ideally be independent of the script author.

A review option at the end of the script would be nice too. There could be a question that showed a thumbnail of the photos, asking "These photos are about to be sent to <Mistress' name>. Do you agree to share them?" Maybe even per picture?
If the submissive says no, the Mistress should be alerted that one or more photos were withheld so she can ask for clarification.

Just thinking out loud here, obviously.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:08 pm 
Veteran
Quote:
I don't know if this is possible in SS but at the very least, it would be nice to show a visual warning inside the program that a picture is about to be taken or is being taken. Something like flashing text and/or self-timer sound: Taking picture in 5...4...3... followed by a camera click sound or so. This should ideally be independent of the script author.

Not sure if that will defeat the point of the script.. the idea is that you perform the tasks as instructed not knowing when the picture is taken.. so you do everything properly so you are always doing the right thing?

Quote:
A review option at the end of the script would be nice too. There could be a question that showed a thumbnail of the photos, asking "These photos are about to be sent to <Mistress' name>. Do you agree to share them?" Maybe even per picture?
If the submissive says no, the Mistress should be alerted that one or more photos were withheld so she can ask for clarification.

That will be easy to do, the option of questioning each picture could be a setting in a users profile? Will add that into the next version

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:14 pm 
Addict
Liz wrote:
Not sure if that will defeat the point of the script.. the idea is that you perform the tasks as instructed not knowing when the picture is taken.. so you do everything properly so you are always doing the right thing?

Well, 5 seconds might be a bit long for a countdown. Maybe 3 seconds is better, that would give you chance to get your head out of the way should you fear it to be in the shot. I don't think it will make it easier to cheat, 3 seconds is hardly enough time to fake most tasks?

Liz wrote:
That will be easy to do, the option of questioning each picture could be a setting in a users profile? Will add that into the next version

Thank you, you are wonderful. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 pm 
Site Admin
Notice : every webcam must have a led, and (as I know) there is a pause of at least 500ms between its led firing and the picture being taken. Not having this is a sign of bug or advanced hacking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 pm 
Addict
doti wrote:
Notice : every webcam must have a led, and (as I know) there is a pause of at least 500ms between its led firing and the picture being taken. Not having this is a sign of bug or advanced hacking.

Yes, that is true, they do.
There may be times that the sub is not facing the camera, though. He or she would not see the led in that case.

On a totally different note: I've just realized that this script could also be ideal for supervised corner time. The sub could not see the camera or computer, but would occasionally hear the shutter sound, knowing the program is still recording any disobedience. :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:25 pm 
Veteran
boy2spank wrote:
Well, 5 seconds might be a bit long for a countdown. Maybe 3 seconds is better, that would give you chance to get your head out of the way should you fear it to be in the shot. I don't think it will make it easier to cheat, 3 seconds is hardly enough time to fake most tasks?

May have an option for that too if feeling nice.. my webcam has a white light that comes on when its about to take a pic anyway :-) So will do a click then 3 seconds. before the picture.

boy2spank wrote:
Thank you, you are wonderful. :)

boy2spank wrote:
Right now, I'm just following the program development (and lack a mistress whose code I could enter).

Once this gets to the "completed" stage will prob setup a topic in here for available Mistresses / Masters to say they are open to subs.. (if Doti is happy with that) Don't want to do anything formal as will be good to let them msg each other first ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:31 pm 
Addict
Liz wrote:
Once this gets to the "completed" stage will prob setup a topic in here for available Mistresses / Masters to say they are open to subs.. (if Doti is happy with that) Don't want to do anything formal as will be good to let them msg each other first ;)

I think that would be a very popular topic... ;)

By the way, I just launched the script, it said there was one message for me. However, when I asked "messages mistress", is just showed me "New Messages" and nothing further? Did I spot a bug?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:44 pm 
Site Admin
Quote:
Once this gets to the "completed" stage will prob setup a topic in here for available Mistresses / Masters to say they are open to subs.. (if Doti is happy with that) Don't want to do anything formal as will be good to let them msg each other first

Quite nothing is forbidden on this forum. And this doesn't look like something that would be disallowed, money or not :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:59 pm 
Veteran
Thanks Doti,

New version uploaded - you will need to edit your profile if you have created one so it asks you the questions. Will ask if you want to review images and be warned about the camera. It gives a little ping 3 secs before taking the pic, but have not put that for every camera yet...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:56 pm 
I think the whole point is NOT knowing when the picture is taken ... not knowing 'when' you will be checked. That would force me not to cheat!

And if you want to avoid face pics, just wear a mask??

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:01 pm 
Veteran
tobias23 wrote:
I think the whole point is NOT knowing when the picture is taken ... not knowing 'when' you will be checked. That would force me not to cheat!

And if you want to avoid face pics, just wear a mask??

Thats why its in as an option :-) and the mistress will see that it is selected when they look at the subs profile.. Think thats why its good for Subs and Doms to msg each other before they sign up to each other :roll:

Hope we are all cool now

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next