de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 pm 
Regular
Liz wrote:
andy wrote:
Those would all be excellent additions!

And anything that links information or pictures across different scripts or with Jennifer would be awesome. Maybe even get the Interesting Night photo to upload like it apparently did at one point!

From memory I'm not sure Interesting night takes any pictures... but its probably due an update to link to some of the newer scripts like courtroom etc. and maybe at least tell Subcontrol you have run the script and who you met ;-)

It does take one picture at the very end and places the file name in the Send Pic link for Subcontrol. I looked at the picture it took and verified it matches the line in the data file.

subcontrol.sendpic=C\:\\xxxxx\\images\\captured\\xxxxxxxxxx.jpeg
subcontrol.sendtext=Your sub just ran the Interesting night script, here is a picture for you to look at

And yes, 'Sabrina' does tease me about running Jennifer, Mandy, Subcontrol, Jewell, Domme, etc...

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:54 pm 
Veteran
andy wrote:
It does take one picture at the very end and places the file name in the Send Pic link for Subcontrol. I looked at the picture it took and verified it matches the line in the data file.

Ok just looked, it will work with subcontrol pre V2 but need to add a couple of lines for V2 to receive it so will do that with next update :geek: (will also update interesting night to work with the V2 profiles) :-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:56 pm 
Shy
hi all,

i have some trouble on my smartphone, i cant launch the subcontrol version...

do you have suggestions?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 pm 
Regular
Liz wrote:
Ok just looked, it will work with subcontrol pre V2 but need to add a couple of lines for V2 to receive it so will do that with next update :geek: (will also update interesting night to work with the V2 profiles) :-)

You're the best Liz!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:09 am 
Shy
Hi Liz, great script but there seems to be an issue with image uploads from tasks, with all three images appearing the same.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:11 pm 
Shy
Maybe this is a silly question (and maybe it's answered somewhere else), but: if I choose to be on slave market, how do I know, if a Mistress/Master is interested in me?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:08 pm 
Regular
The virtual Mistress pic will likely be replaced by a different pic (presumably chosen by the Mistress/Master in question) and there will be a few other odd differences, plus You will be able to message.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:28 pm 
Shy
Thx for info

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:05 pm 
Addict
We had the same problem as Maca did with picture transmission. At the end of the task, all three pictures that were
taken were posted for me to see. My Mistress reported that she received three pictures that were all the same. They
turned out to be triplicates of the third picture that was captured by the program.

Seems to be a repetitive problem.

--- bendedknee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:33 pm 
Veteran
Quote:
At the end of the task, all three pictures that were
taken were posted for me to see. My Mistress reported that she received three pictures that were all the same.

So just to confirm you see 3 different images at review time when doing a task but your mistress only sees the 3rd one 3 times?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:58 pm 
Newcomer
Liz wrote:
Quote:
taken were posted for me to see. My Mistress reported that she received three pictures that were all the same.

So just to confirm you see 3 different images at review time when doing a task but your mistress only sees the 3rd one 3 times?

Yes, that's right

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:12 am 
Addict
Liz wrote:
Quote:

Exactly Liz .... all three images are revealed to me. My Mistress only sees the 3rd one 3 times.

--- bendedknee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:04 am 
Shy
I noticed that I wasn't just seeing duplicate images for all tasks of one my sub. I think I know what's going on here. The images on the server are named after the sub's code with a unix time string appended to it, eg. subcode_1400000000.jpg. So, usually the server saves all 3 images in the same second, causing the images to be overwritten, thus the last one remains. One time the server took a little longer to save the images so I saw only 2 duplicates instead of 3. I think if you append another string to the image filename, it should be fine - perhaps a random number, eg. subcode_1400000000_randomnumber.jpg.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:40 am 
Veteran
mhm wrote:
I noticed that I wasn't just seeing duplicate images for all tasks of one my sub. I think I know what's going on here. The images on the server are named after the sub's code with a unix time string appended to it, eg. subcode_1400000000.jpg. So, usually the server saves all 3 images in the same second, causing the images to be overwritten, thus the last one remains. One time the server took a little longer to save the images so I saw only 2 duplicates instead of 3. I think if you append another string to the image filename, it should be fine - perhaps a random number, eg. subcode_1400000000_randomnumber.jpg.

Thanks, that is indeed what was happening :oops: have added a random number as well to fix this.

Control users should now be able to edit their profile / upload a new profile image.

I was going to tighten up the links between subs & control.. So you can't see a subs details if they don't have you marked as their control etc. And if a subs Master code is not valid it will reset it to the "Virtual" Mistress.

Was also wondering if I should make it automatically delete subs/masters/Mistresses who have not logged in for say 60 days?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:26 pm 
Shy
@Liz: if you add the nanoseconds to the time, you should have an unique code. Or you use randomUUID() to get an uuid.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next