de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:40 pm 
Addict
It says "Checking your settings.." and then Error null.
That makes two dots.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:41 pm 
Veteran
boy2spank wrote:
Error: no such property: myfilecode for class: ss.Fullscript_Subcontrolv2

Ok new version should fix that..

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:47 pm 
Addict
I'm sorry to say that it doesn't. It still shows the two dots and then Error null. :(

In the errors.log file, I do notice this. I don't know if this helps or not.

Code:
[atomic-processor-1] INFO com.github.sarxos.webcam.ds.cgt.WebcamOpenTask - Opening webcam HD WebCam /dev/video0
[atomic-processor-1] INFO com.github.sarxos.webcam.ds.cgt.WebcamCloseTask - Closing HD WebCam /dev/video0
Wed Feb 22 13:44:44 CET 2017
os.name : Linux
os.arch : amd64
java.version : 1.8.0_121
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.net.URLEncoder.encode(URLEncoder.java:204)
   at java_net_URLEncoder$encode.call(Unknown Source)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:45)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:108)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:120)
   at ss.FullScript_subcontrolv2$_run_closure6.doCall(script1487767467976833951372.groovy:205)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
   at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:272)
   at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:906)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:39)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:45)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:108)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:112)
   at ss.FullScript_subcontrolv2.run(script1487767467976833951372.groovy:610)
   at ss.desktop.MainFrame$2.run(MainFrame.java:608)

Last edited by boy2spank on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:47 pm 
Veteran
boy2spank wrote:
It says "Checking your settings.." and then Error null.
That makes two dots.

That looks like a fault with saving the profile... added some null checking there, give that a try :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:48 pm 
Addict
With the latest version, it seems to load fine now! Thanks, Liz! :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:53 pm 
Addict
I tried updating my profile, click through a few things and everything seems to be in order. I closed SexScripts and the profile correctly loads from the server after restarting. Seems to be working fine now.

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:06 pm 
Shy
I am new to your program sub control,
in the settings section, I am asked if I want to take a chance of my pics being uploaded, what does that mean? uploaded where?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:06 pm 
Veteran
Detroit4play wrote:
I am new to your program sub control,
in the settings section, I am asked if I want to take a chance of my pics being uploaded, what does that mean? uploaded where?

It's funny how easy it is to forget how it looks for new people coming in, when you are not in the middle of it 8-) Probably should have more text before someone creates a new profile as that's a valid question. Think my generic answer will be something like this:

---------------
To make sure you are doing tasks properly, pictures will be taken whilst you complete them. You will be asked what chance these pictures are uploaded - even a 1 in 50 chance should make you perform the tasks, just in case they are uploaded. If the pictures are selected to be upload they are sent to the play-link.com server and are only view-able by your Master/Mistress (if you are not using the Virtual Mistress) using their account that requires a password. Having a Master/Mistress check the pictures prevents you from sitting in front of your computer just clicking through tasks.
---------------

Hopefully that clarifies things a little.... :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:52 pm 
Veteran
Version 2 Released
Looks to all be working so taken out of Beta ;) Everyone should switch to use this version now unless you have an old Version 1 profile in which case you will need to also run v1.2.1 once first to convert your profile to V2 :geek:

Has a few minor changes from the beta version (so no need to update for most people):
  • Revised text for new users so explains what is going to happen better...
  • Added some extra text when setting options + hints when talking to Mistress
  • Simplified tips with PayPal (still purely optional but some people go for that and bitcoin a pain)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 pm 
Shy
Liz, thanks for the reply.

Seems to me the chance of pics being uploaded should be determined by the Master/Mistress. She may want to look at every pic or She may only have time for random checks. So all I need now is a Mistress.

Liz, Thank you for all your diligent and hard work on this interactive script.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:27 am 
Regular
Liz wrote:
Version 2 Released
Looks to all be working so taken out of Beta ;) Everyone should switch to use this version now unless you have an old Version 1 profile in which case you will need to also run v1.2.1 once first to convert your profile to V2 :geek:

Has a few minor changes from the beta version (so no need to update for most people):
  • Revised text for new users so explains what is going to happen better...
  • Added some extra text when setting options + hints when talking to Mistress
  • Simplified tips with PayPal (still purely optional but some people go for that and bitcoin a pain)

Couple of questions for you Liz:

- How do we delete our new profile from the Slave Market?
- Is there a way to delete our entire history if we wanted to start Sub Control over?
- I noticed that Interesting Night may have had the ability to send a picture on Sub Control, does that actually work? If so, will it work in V2?

Great job on everything. I'm really enjoying SS since I discovered it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:53 am 
Shy
it's good job Liz, but it's not a 2.0 , slave market is not ready.

i can't delete sub and send message.

If you need help for front end feel free.. fortunaly i can't help on back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:33 pm 
Addict
Hi, I've also noticed a possible bug with the slave market?

I decided to give the slave market a trial last night, I setup in my profile that I was looking for a Mistress but upon checking this morning, I am now presented with a Master?

From what I can tell, when saving the profile the "profile.slavemarkets" option is not present so when looking on the slave market, you are shown everybody rather than the choice they made?

Hope this can be updated quickly :)

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:11 pm 
Veteran
andy wrote:
Couple of questions for you Liz:
- How do we delete our new profile from the Slave Market?
- Is there a way to delete our entire history if we wanted to start Sub Control over?
- I noticed that Interesting Night may have had the ability to send a picture on Sub Control, does that actually work? If so, will it work in V2?

- If you edit your profile/settings again it should ask at the end if you want to be listed in the slave market so will remove you if say no (you will also be removed if you are selected from the slavemarket)
- Not yet, but will add an option to delete/reset your profile soon :geek:
- Can't remember how Interesting Night did that but will not be hard to make sure it still does 8-)

shadfax wrote:
i can't delete sub and send message.

Yep forgot the add that on the control page.. expect that tomorrow :roll:

modnar wrote:
From what I can tell, when saving the profile the "profile.slavemarkets" option is not present so when looking on the slave market, you are shown everybody rather than the choice they made?

Looks like its saving it OK, will check tomorrow why its listing Mistress only for Masters...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:45 pm 
Addict
Liz wrote:
modnar wrote:

Looks like its saving it OK, will check tomorrow why its listing Mistress only for Masters...

Hi Liz,

On the latest download available here, looking in the groovy file, "profile.slavemarket" is set to true when wanting to be added to the slavemarket, "profile.slavemarkets" will be set to my chosen preference (F) but looking on the saveprofile() routine, only "profile.slavemarket" is sent over to the profile server, and "profile.slavemarkets" is forgotten about which is possibly why it's not filtering correctly on the slave market? I did try and add in the parameter "slavemarkets" but noticed it wasn't saved on my profile afterwards, when loading the profile "slavemarkets" is null/blank/empty. So possibly both need to be added on the client side and server side?

Hope this helps with cutting your debug time down.

Regards

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next