de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Re: Sub Control
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:44 pm 
Regular
Jana92 wrote:
there are like 180 scripts here only. Where can I get more? It's amazing but I'm getting bored slowly

I doubt that you will find more scripts anywhere. If you want new ones, you could start working on them yourself.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:25 am 
Regular
i am having an issue with the courtroom script connecting to the server. it was suggested to message you here to see if you can help with the problem. here is a link to what we have done this far to try and fix it: https://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=627

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 pm 
Veteran
Have update the script to make it use https for your security ;-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 pm 
Addict
Hi Liz,

Has something happened with the database? Requesting a task returns "Invalid Sub"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:59 pm 
Veteran
modnar wrote:
Hi Liz,
Has something happened with the database? Requesting a task returns "Invalid Sub"

In short - Yes :P

The main server that stores the data for this script and a few other scripts (such as courtroom) got moved last week. At the same time the security got a major tighten up :geek: unfortunately SubControl was a little down the list to check as its no where near as popular as JiC

Luckily there was not many changes needed for SubControl so should all be working fine now (as long as you use the latest https version of the script uploaded 2 days ago).

One thing I did notice in the transfer is we appear to have a lot of Subs & Controllers who have not checked in for a number of months so I will probably have a cull at the start of November once we know there are not any issues with the server move. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:56 pm 
Regular
Hi!

First, thank you for this script.
I have a little problem anyway: when i try to connect with my home connection, i had the default mistress but a real one with my cell phone connection. Now, i have the default mistress every times i launch the script. Did i do something wrong?

By the way, is there a place where i can find and see the pics i sent?

Thank you.

Edit: I now have my mistress by using my cell phone connection but not with my home connection, still the default one :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:18 pm 
Regular
Control your Sub ID - it must be the same on both profiles.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:20 pm 
Regular
Hello,
the Task Red/Green does not work properly. The pictures for the red and for the green light are probably deleted :-(.
Regards
Terra

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:14 pm 
Regular
terra wrote:
Control your Sub ID - it must be the same on both profiles.

Is it possible to have two profile and so two sub ID on the same computer? I didn't find anything like that in data.properties. In both case, i use the same computer and files, the only difference is my connection: the wifi of my computer doesn't work while the shared connection of my cell phone does. But i use the same installation of sexscript, the same file (not a copy of them, really the same files) in both case.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:07 pm 
Shy
Any idea how to fix this?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:27 pm 
Regular
Hello,

I am having the same issue as "inri2k6" commented on. Every since 6/18/2018 I am getting an error when trying to log into "SubControl2" script:

Respectfully,
lockedlittlecock

Attachments:
scripts.jpg
scripts.jpg [ 12.24 KiB | Viewed 14349 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:44 am 
Site Admin
There's now a resolution problem on the HTTPS certificate.

It may be possible to add this at the beginning of the script
Code:
javax.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection.setDefaultHostnameVerifier(new javax.net.ssl.HostnameVerifier() {
      public boolean verify(String hostname,
            javax.net.ssl.SSLSession sslSession) {
         return hostname.equals(sslSession.getPeerHost());
   }
});

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:36 am 
Regular
Doti,

Thank you! Adding this string to the top of the Script as you suggested seems to have worked.

javax.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection.setDefaultHostnameVerifier(new javax.net.ssl.HostnameVerifier() {
public boolean verify(String hostname,
javax.net.ssl.SSLSession sslSession) {
return hostname.equals(sslSession.getPeerHost());
}
});

Respectfully,
lockedlittlecock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:25 am 
Regular
I have reinstalled and even tried another computer but the script resets to the default mistress and will not allow me to connect with my Master. We even tried creating an new id and no luck. I completed several messages and tasks before this started any ideas?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:28 pm 
Veteran
Just checking in here again and noticed we have problems again with the SubControl Script. To be honest I don't have enough time to maintain this so I think the best way forward is going to do the following:

• Rewrite the current script so it removes all server access - this will mean that you will be stuck with the default mistress and will be easier to cheat. I am not sure if this will be worth doing as it may get a bit repetitive (compared to Jewell etc.) taking out human Masters/Mistresses? Whilst not ideal, it will allow the script to be more resilient to change and putting it more back inline with the ideals of sexscripts - allowing anyone to change / improve it without needing access to play-link.com.
  • For people that desire a human control, JiC ( https://play-link.com/jennifer.html ) has for well over a year allowed much better and flexible control allowing you to be controlled by the A.I., An external Dom(me) that you provide an email address for, Someone who picks you from the Slave market or a combination of the 3. As such I feel going forward it is not worth distracting my attention to maintain two competing systems to a lower standard.

Anyway that is my thoughts at the moment - let me know your thoughts - who knows I may be missing something obvious ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next