de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Arousal Tabata
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:26 am 
Hey folks,

I wrote the Tabata Metronome script. Any feedback bug catching would be great. If it's possible, I'd like to help create a metronome for inclusion into the API. Seems like a lot of scripts could benefit from an easy to use metronome();

The Tabata works on the principal of repeating rounds with times of stroking and no touching timeouts.

The script is gender and sexuality responsive too, you can set a difficulty level and adjust the speed up or down depending on level of arousal to avoid going over the brink. Watch out for going above 2x the BPM ... you'll see what I mean ;)

Profile Send private message 

Re: Arousal Tabata
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:44 pm 
Veteran
I have added some more visual cues, and slightly changed the rules on changed in the BPM factor. The previous rules tended to switch from minimum to maximum with almost nothing between. I have made a new script in a new folder called at-002. Apart from these changes, it is very much like at-001. The main script is called intro.groovy, but you can run any of the files in the folder at-002.
Please report any issues.

Re: Arousal Tabata
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:35 am 
Veteran
I realised that you can use this script with audio estim because there is a sound with each stroke of the training.

It uses tom.wav, which could be changed either by editing the script or overwriting the tom.wav file. The existing file works fine with my estim, and you also get the count-down sounds, which are also painful. Even if you don't stroke during the training rounds, you still have to edge several times.

I have just spent 30+ minutes of pain as my first trial, and I will definitely be doing it again!