de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Re: Lines
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:33 am 
Veteran
Thanks CBT for the quick turnaround

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:12 pm 
I thought the Mistress Wayland Chastity script was brilliant. I just wanted to say thank you for your hard work :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:35 pm 
Addict
When you cheat the time in the office, the variable Ch is never saved.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:51 pm 
Addict
-marspank-

On it, found the problem and fixed it. Published again with fixed ending script. I missed a line of code. :oops:

-doti-

I dont know why that happened. You should get a 4 second addition to your time limit every time you are too slow, and 2 seconds removed when you are on time. This should mean you need to get a bit quicker as the task goes on, but it should not prevent you making progress towards finishing the task.

I think it might be caused by how long the task ended up being, as 40 mins is a bit longer than I was working with when doing the maths. I was aiming for the task to be roughly around 10-20 mins, so maybe the length of the task caused it to go wrong.

I suggest that you change the code slightly to reduce the penalties/timelimit changes a bit, and see if that makes a difference. I have run each mistress a couple of times so far, but not for more than 15-20 mins per task so far.

Here is a changed section of code to transplant into the script to make the time limit a bit more forgiving on longer tasks, see if this helps:

--------------------

line = lines[getRandom(lines.size)];
punish=0;
counter=counter+1;
start=getTime();
typed=getString("Type: "+line,"");
end=getTime();
if (line==typed) {text="Correct, one second removed from punishment time penalty, but 1 second also removed from time limit."; punishtime=punishtime-1; timelimit=timelimit-1; "Time limit now "+Math.round(timelimit)+" seconds. Punishment Time Penalty now "+Math.round(punishtime)+" seconds."
}
else {text="Wrong, your punishment time penalty has increased by "+Math.round(Difficulty)+" seconds. Time limit now "+Math.round(timelimit)+" seconds. Punishment Time Penalty now "+Math.round(punishtime+Difficulty)+" seconds."; punishtime=punishtime+Difficulty
mistakes=mistakes+1
miscount=miscount+1
totalmiscount=totalmiscount+1
punish=punish+punishtime}
if (end-start>timelimit) {text=text+", \n"+
" \n"+
" \n"+
"Still too fucking slow, "+Math.round(Difficulty)+" seconds added to punisment time penalty, but I am not without mercy so 6 seconds added to your time limit. Time limit now "+Math.round(timelimit+6)+" seconds. Punishment time penalty now set at "+Math.round(punishtime+Difficulty)+" seconds."
punishtime=punishtime+Difficulty
timelimit=timelimit+6
punish=punish+(punishtime/2)}
if (punish>0) {time=time+punish; text=text+" You have "+punish+" seconds added to the task. Total Task Time is now "+Math.round(time/60)+" minutes."; }

------------------------

Is anyone else having this problem with Mistress Jewell, or any of the other Mistresses?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:35 am 
Addict
With Mistress Jewell I was constantly having around 10-12 seconds to type the line, getting it down to 8 and then not being able to make it. It is because when it adds the 4 seconds if you had the line right it also removes the 2 seconds (it seems) so it is really only a 2 second boost for 1 line, because if you get the next one correct the 2 seconds goes right back off.

It kept it challenging.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:45 am 
Addict
Oh yeah, I also forced the program to go into the hypnosis state with Mistress Wayland (by changing the necessary conditions) because I wanted to see it run and the gif image did not appear. Probably a question for Doti since I don't know how to make that work. I saw the question in another thread on here and remembered what happened.

It also might help if you space your code out a little better into paragraphs and using more tabs. Blank spaces like line changes and tabs aren't read so you can space things pretty liberally if you want, should make it easier to go back and look at things / have other people help answer questions if they come up.

It is pretty good work for someone with out a lot of code background though (basing this on some of the other questions). Good job. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:57 pm 
Addict
That was something I meant to ask ages ago and forgot about. Is there a way to easily add a space between the paragraphs. I use \n"+ all the time to separate sections of writing, but it does not create paragraph spaces like the ones I like to use in my posts here in the forum.

Like this...

I find that type of spacing in writing makes long pieces of info much easier to read and digest.

Is there another version of \n"+ which will do this for me?

As for the Psy.gif not working. The first one I created, using an online gif creator, was too big (I used the full sized .jpg image when I made it) and did not work. So I created another about half the size and it worked fine with an occasional flicker on the image, which after a few seconds I decided was actually adding to the desired effect. I did not want it too small, or the messages would be too hard to read.

Is anyone else having this problem? Try running this piece of code on its own (paste it into a blank page, and save it as something.groovy) to test if it is working for you:

setImage("Mlines/Wayland/Psy.jpg")
show("Testing now...")
waitWithGauge(5)
setImage("Mlines/Wayland/Psy.gif")
show("Keep your eyes on the image slave. If the gif is working then great. If not, let me know.")
waitWithGauge(120)
return null

Can anyone with a better knowledge of coding tell me why this might be happening for some people?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:23 pm 
Site Admin
If you want to create spaces in your code, just convert
Quote:
counter=counter+1;
start=getTime();

To
Quote:
counter=counter+1;

start=getTime();

If you want spaces in the text on screen, use "\n" like you done before. Sometimes, there's "/n" instead of "\n" if your code.

"Psy.gif" : there is a problem with SexScripts, and I'll find it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:07 pm 
Veteran
I've seen gifs work in SexScripts, I've got an unpublished script which uses them. Hoever if the gif is too big, and my window size is too small, the gif doesn't appear

But the Mistress Wayland gif doesn't work for me, even on max size window.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:13 pm 
Regular
CBT -- If you want your screen output double-spaced (if I'm understanding your message right), you just have to put in two \n's instead of one:

Code:
show("like\n\nthis");

doti -- You're awesome, I meant to PM you and ask if the .gif size issue was a hard constraint in SexScripts, but I forgot because I'm a dodo.

-h

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:58 am 
Site Admin
The big GIF problem will be resolved in the very next release of SexScripts.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 pm 
Addict
I will probably be starting work on the next mistress some time next week, unless there are more issues with Mistress Wayland ;)

If anyone has any suggestions for the direction or theme, please let me know before then. I will probably be using either Princess Fatale or Morrigan Hel as the mistress this time, but any other suggestions will be considered. Even if they are not used this time, they will be added to the waiting list.

Also, if any of the experienced coders out there have any suggestions for how to improve the overall coding of my scripts. I would love the imput, as I am not as happy with the current structure/code as I was when I started. I have learned a lot while making the Lines script, and have made several improvements with each successive part, but I am starting to feel like my code is still quite crude and bulky/unwieldy.

arthurb - I am still thinking about our shared idea for a celebrity Mistress script, but still dont have a working idea for implementation as yet. Working on it though 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 pm 
Veteran
Wow, looking forward to more Mistresses.

From her website...

"Welcome to the realm of London Dominatrix, Mistress Morrigan Hel

‘She dips her talon in your brain and stirs the contents idly, smiles to see your agony, stops to try the taste of pain. Savouring your essence on those lips – that mouth and you, lost soul in Hel you beg her to begin again to dip, to stir to taste again. You beg to be her sacrifice, to kiss each nail upon her toes, be that initiate who kneels impaled on her stiletto heels. Become the acolyte who knows, the secret of the fall of man, the Cult that is the Morrigan’ – Slave O

The ultimate Dark Goddess – With flaming auburn locks & eyes of emerald green. An intense gaze that will turn your blood to fire or ice in an instant, & bring you to your knees."

You've got some cruel Mistresses, but can you create one who is truly :twisted: Hellish :twisted:

From Princess Fatale's Website

"Things I hate
fat shabby guys, swaggerers, suckers, wiseacres, my teacher, grudgers, illness, plainness, stupidity, drugs"

Maybe she could be really insulting. If she hates fat guys, maybe she could get you to enter your weight, which you could save, and then make it more difficult for you if it doesn't go down, and punish you if it goes up.

As for a celebrity Mistress, well of course whoever you chose is a matter of taste, but I do like the thought
of being dominated by a Celebrity who is secretly a Dominatrix. Maybe you could do it such that we enter the Celebrities name, which you save, and added our own pictures.

As for other Mistresses, did you mention Bianca Beauchamp at one point? Maybe she could be one of the nicer Mistresses, or pseudo nice, which is difficult to express, but I mean the sort of manipulative wording that those unpleasant things she is making you do are for your own good.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:29 am 
Addict
Oh, I never looked at your change to the new record. What I was talking about is that it never saves the Wayland.Ch variable, so you will never get caught.

Though it also never made the change to the chastity timer either.

Maybe even add a chance that after you do her task she decides not to edit the file?

Edit: Just need to include save("Wayland.Ch",Ch) after you generate the random number.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:35 am 
Some of the times for reading instructions is still a tad short.

Also, I gave up on Jewels. I just couldn't keep up with the time penalties, so I chickened out. But I also had a cold on the time so I'll try again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next