de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Re: Lines
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:49 pm 
Addict
I was working on something similart as my first script about a year ago but the dialogue and code was very generic and broken (I want any script I make to be repeatable at least a few times before it bcomes predictable), and It was driving me nuts so I left it and started learning more about the code before going onto something else. I always meant to go back to it but looking at it now, I would probably scrap it and start from scratch. When you posted yours (much better than the one I abandoned btw), it made me go back and start tinkering with the idea again for using it in the lines script.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:31 pm 
Regular
I really enjoy this well designed script! After some sessions I started to edit a few things (mostly spelling and display glitches), but ended up digging deeper in the gameplay. Anyway, I have now a polished version of the Wayland script ready that I am willing to share. The content is pretty much the same but with small tweaks here and there, and a revision of the parameters.

However I would like to ask for permission of the original author CBT to release an updated version of his work. I can publish it as a standalone sequel if the original one should be preserved, or even just a patch with the script files to keep the size small. Might also take care of the other existing Mistresses later on.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:24 pm 
Veteran
I still use this script, and it would be great to get an update to it. I've stumbled over the spelling and typos, but I just read into that as part of the Mistress making the lines session more difficult.

I have all the items the Mistresses want to use on me, including a full set of bondage items for Mistress Kitty.

I would love to see your updated Mistress Wayland, especially as CBT added her in for me.

I have also updated my own local version, fixed a few things like some of the spelling, and also added a new lines Mistress, Sophie Dee :P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:43 pm 
Veteran
Yes, it's indeed a very nice script!
Would love to get and try your version as well, arthurb!
Also curious at your version, tinyinsect, and hope you will going to publish it.

Sure you both need permission from CBT or at least give him the credits for the original idea and version.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:43 pm 
Regular
I've published the Wayland script v2, since CBT indicated to be OK with modifications before. If mistaken please delete it again. You can install it as the other one and it will overwrite the existing files. If you are currently locked up it should continue normally, but I can't fully guarantee it.

As for the changes:
- Spelling and waiting times revised
- In general it's more difficult to remove time (time rewards are now as displayed)
- The lockup durations are updated and relaxed for beginners, but will increase with more sentences
- She will adapt the time limit if you type fast
- She takes the 24h schedule very seriously and knows when you have to show up
- The reset script can be used to cancel the current sentence (e.g. emergency unlock)
- Small additions here and there and reshuffling of dialogues
Show spoiler

I'm happy about any feedback, most important bugs, but also if you find the times/limits too easy or difficult.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:17 pm 
This is amazing that this script is finally getting an update. Mistress Wayland has always been the most interesting one in this script so thank you so much for continuing with her, tinyinsect. I have tried a test run with and it seems no problems or bugs so far. Keep up the good work and I will be looking forward to your future updates!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:00 pm 
Regular
Quick update: I've moved the image files into a resource pack (Nr 2, Nr 1 is reserved for the main Lines script...). If you've downloaded the orignal version or my v0.1 you don't need that any more.

The script files are at v0.2. The lines are now slightly dynamic and should not repeat that quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:57 am 
Regular
Hi, I already downloaded all packages, I'm really enjoying it, congratulations on the work, however, when I choose Kitty, the dialog goes until the moment before the sentences, so the following error appears:

"Error No such property: lines for class: ss.FullScript_Lines_Kitty
Possible solutions: time"

Attachment:
error-min.png
error-min.png [ 168.64 KiB | Viewed 9608 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:43 am 
Regular
Did you load the separate "Lines - Kitty" script? It's not from me but I can see where the error may result from. For a quick fix, go to the file scripts/Lines/Kitty.groovy and modify in line 25
Code:
def Lines =...

to
Code:
def lines =...

(change the name to lowercase).

The Kitty-script in the main package works, so you could also use this one. I personally do not know the differences.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:22 am 
Regular
tinyinsect wrote:
Did you load the separate "Lines - Kitty" script? It's not from me but I can see where the error may result from. For a quick fix, go to the file scripts/Lines/Kitty.groovy and modify in line 25
Code:
def Lines =...

to
Code:
def lines =...

(change the name to lowercase).

The Kitty-script in the main package works, so you could also use this one. I personally do not know the differences.

It worked, thank you so much.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:55 am 
Regular
Next update: I released a revamped Lines v2 and the corresponding image pack 1 with the original three mistresses. Again, no need to download the latter if you already have the previous script version. The script now also includes the Wayland files to avoid dependencies, so I set the other separate download to obsolete.

Most important change is the elimination of the race condition with the punishment when typing fast, so it is now possible to finish the scripts in a normal way. Other than that, spelling check and some small fixes and additions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:19 pm 
Regular
could add a dare to make me type wearing long artificial nails ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:45 am 
Regular
Sorry, right now I don't plan to alter the content to keep it in the original spirit. Not sure if this is gonna happen much, my focus is more on playability.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6