de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Teann's Tease
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:23 pm 
Addict
Teann's Tease has always been one of my favorite scripts here. However, the author of it apparently posted it and then disappeared, even though there had been promises of further development and improvement.

I have a variety of ideas on how to continue to develop and improve this tease. Unfortunately, I have no experience in programing. If someone is willing to work with me, we can significantly improve this script, which already has a good beginning.

Areas of improvement include: Teann's random use of toys from your toy list. For example, if you have a spanking instrument on your toy list, getting a spanking before you tie yourself up. If you have a butt plug and/or nipple clamps, you could be ordered to use them on yourself before being tied up. And so on ....

Teann asks how much time do you have at the start of the tease, as maybe someone is coming home and might discovery you naked and tied up. But when the script ends, she lets you untie yourself and clean up immediately. This could be improved by having her keep you there sitting for 5-10 minutes after you cum, while various different comments flash on the screen to make you think about your condition. She could even randomly start teasing you again, only to deny you, before ending the tease.

All of these things would improve an already good start to this script.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Teann's Tease
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:36 pm 
Site Admin
(this follows http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=342).
teanndaorsa is an active member of SexScripts, probably you'll get a answer in a few days.

Profile Send private message