de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Lines
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:44 pm 
Addict
My new script is nearly ready, should be no more than a few days before the first section is available, with more following soon after.

The new script will use a similar code structure and mathematic base to LadyGivesLines but with significant changes and added complexity. Many variables will change and evolve as the script progresses depending on decisions made before and during the typing task and mistakes/speed while typing.
I am also envisioning a selection of Mistresses to choose from, with there own dedicated script, branching from the main/starting script. Each will have there own personality and preferences/fetishes, which will be relavant to the script (i.e. how hard they are to please, how much they punish for mistakes and slow typing, what kind of lines they set, type of punishments, etc.).
There will be variable difficulty, time limits, rewards, punishment severity, etc which will also change and evolve as your typing.

I thought I'd start this post a few days early because I'm having trouble coming up with extra lines for the list. So I was hoping some of you would have some suggestions. I want as large a list of lines for the script to choose from as possible. I already have a large list but they are all from my own mind and I would like a bit more variety.

Also, if you have a favourite Mistress or fetish model you would like me to consider for a future addition as a mistress, please feel free to suggest them and what kind of personality/preferences they should have (i.e. Strict, Cruel, A Tease, Nice/Kind, Trickster, etc). Also what images/photoshoot is your favourite. I cant guarantee I will use ur suggestions exactly if I choose to create them (i.e. if I already have a disproportionate no. of Strict Mistresses etc), but I will try my best.

Currently I am working on:
Jewell
Ancilla Tilia
Kitty Lea

With possible plans for:
Princess Fatale
Bianca Beauchamp
Morrigan Hel
Mistress Natsukiss

Please post and suggestions below. I primarily need new lines for the list right now though.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Lines
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:09 pm 
Site Admin
What kind of lines ? An english sentence of 20 to 100 letters ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:32 pm 
Addict
Sorry, meant to specify.

A sentence of betweeen 10-20 words, any subject you want .I need as large a selection and variety as possible, so that there will be greater variation between the different Mistresses. I tries to think up lines for all the major fetishes (Humiliation, Sissy, Bondage etc) but need more variety, as my imagination is lacking in certain areas.

Some examples (I have about 40 lines so far, but cant think them up as fast as I am progressing with the script):

I belong totally to Mistress --, and will obey her every command with utter devotion and care
She will torture and humiliate me for her own pleasure and amusement
I will obey any and all commands given by Mistress --, not matter how depraved or disgusting
I am a sissy slut who wants cocks in my mouth and ass, simply because Mistress -- commanded it
I understand that I am here to prove my devotion to "+title"+ "+mname+". I exist only to please and amuse her

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:00 pm 
Addict
My script is finally ready and published....

I have to state that I am designating this a beta. I think it should be bug free, but have only been able to run each mistress a few times. Mistress Kitty only completed once...christ was it hard (made a few too many mistakes, and payed for them). Almost changed it to make it easier, then I realised I was quite proud of myself for completing it. I left it the way it was as a challenging option (not to bad...unless you make mistakes).

If anyone has any ideas for improvements, or finds any problems, let me know. I will be creating new mistresses to add to the roster quite soon (taking a few days break from coding, need to step back and reevaluate to make them unique). I am hoping no one finds any major flaws, but am more than willing to correct them if any are found. Have fun...

P.S. - Could someone confirm that the first time they ran it, they went through the introduction and Mistress Info's BEFORE they got to the choice of which one they were doing today. It is set to skip the intro after the first time it is run, and go straight to the choice part, just want to make sure it is doing that.

I also created a little extra tool, to reset your progress/scores with each mistress, if things go tits up. (i.e. I found that when I ran the checker in the editor a few times, the script counted them as attempts and messed up my results (cant say too much without giving away a few surprises).

I suggest that if ur going to use the checker for anything on this script. Run the following script afterwards (be aware that they will reset your progress) for the relavent mistress.

Attachments:
Reset.rar [1.43 KiB]
Downloaded 916 times

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 pm 
Newcomer
I tried your script. But for me its not playable. the time u have to read text is to short. I am not even half way through and the script moves on to the next page.

At the first run the intro started At the second start it jumped right to the choose mistress page.

only bug i found so far is the missing intro picture the rest works fine for me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:33 pm 
Addict
I set the times at what I thought was a reasonable period, but I will admit that I am a very fast reader. I thought I had taken that into account when setting the times, but I may have gotten it wrong. If I have to I will increase the times and republish. For the time being, you could reduce the speed in the settings and see if that helps, but I dont know it that will alter the way the script works. As times and time limits are an important part of the scripts functionallity.

Can anyone tell me if changing the speed of the script will affect things like the time limits and time penalties, or does it just affect how long the wait(--) command keeps the page open before moving onto the next?

Is anyone else having this problem?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:41 pm 
Site Admin
I just sent you some lines, I suppose some other did it also.

Debug : some /n are in texts instead of \n. Also most of the delays are indeed too short.
At the beggining I was asked to say how was last one session (but this was the first time).
Some pictures missing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:42 pm 
Site Admin
Changing speed : shorter wait() commands.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 pm 
Addict
I had a feeling I would need to tweak it a little. I thought it would more likely the math code or dialogue though.

Will fix the Delays and the /n problem tomorrow. How much do you think I need to increase them?
- double / +50% /+25% -

If I publish again will it overwrite the existing one or create another? If it creates another, how do I overwrite/update?

Will also add the Intro pic I missed as well.

For now, try reducing the speed from normal to slow.

Let me know if I missed anything else.

Also, if someone who knows the .groovy code a lot better than me could skim through one or more of the mistress scripts (I used almost identical math code between them), and let me know if there are any glaring mistakes, it would be greatly appreciated. I tend to learn from mistakes more often than not. When something wont work, I pull it apart and through trial and error, looking it up in the literature, or looking for a working example, I find the problem. Then I usually never make the same mistake again, and increase my knowledge. So my knowledge of .groovy has a few gaps, because I have not encountered a problem to force me to learn a particular piece of code etc. Therefore, parts of my code may be a bit rudimentary and clumsy.

P.S. - Doti, thanks for the lines, they will go nicely with a couple of the upcoming Mistresses, some of them may find there way into the existing ones when I update tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:33 am 
Regular
I love the ideas and the work you put into this!

A few things I saw from a quick look earlier today:
  • "Total remaining time" is actually giving the total time. I got freaked out when it kept always going up. A better formula would be Math.round((time-(getTime()-starttime))/60)
  • "You are so far behind" is also using total time rather than total remaining time, so it kicks in once you've added 3 minutes to your timer whether it's more than you started with or not. Don't know if that was intended. Think the way it's described would be "if (time-(getTime()-starttime)>begintime+180)..."
  • I type pretty fast, so if I go normal speed I hit a breakpoint where it's basically impossible to finish the script, at least on Jewell. When time penalties started kicking in I was around 8 seconds/line, so with punishment time rapidly increasing each time I missed the timer, random sadism started killing me by adding minutes to the timer much faster then I could knock them off. I'll have to play it through a few more times and see if I can give you better suggestions to make it doable. Incidentally, you can get around this by
    Show spoiler

Off to a great start though! I'll keep poking at it and let you now what I find.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 pm 
Addict
Thanks for the feedback, I think your right about the "You are so far behind" thing, it was only supposed to pop up if you had accumulated 3 mins over your starting time (i.e. your progress was less then the penalties, so you are going backwards).

I think I need to rephrase the "Total Remaining Time" to "Total Task Time". I didnt want people to know how long they have left, rather the total time they had to type lines. So you dont know exactly how much longer you have, so that you could be one line away from the finish, or still have 5-10 mins left. I wanted to keep people guessing...

The penalty times and random sadism parts caused me a few problems as well when I was trying different math codes. I though I had it sorted, but didnt take into account the problems caused by very fast typing. Will fix it now.

I was intending to fix everything tonight, but it may actually take a day or two. Will post when the fix is in.

When I publish the fixed version, will it overwrite the existing one or create another?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:09 pm 
Site Admin
It will overwrite it (with same name and same author)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:00 pm 
Addict
Managed to fix all the mentioned problems I think. I even found a couple more I had missed. One buried in the code that wasn't immediately apparent, that caused a lot more time to be added for slow typing than I intended (probably caused a large part of the problem hm00 mentioned, as it would have a greater impact on Jewell than the others), fixed it easily though.

Hopefully it should work fine now. I will start on new Mistresses in about a week. If anyone has some extra lines or ideas for Mistrsses and/or their personalities (even if they are just types of punishments / random penalties / tricks or twists / etc.)

One thing I REALLY dont want is to repeat myself too much between the scripts. They will all be around the same format/structure, but I really want them to feel different and separate, with a whole different feel to the experience.

I have a good few ideas for the coming mistresses, but not enough for them all. So throw those ideas out there. I love it when people come up with ideas/angles I would never of thought of. They will all be considered and have a great chance of making it into one or more of the coming Mistress scripts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:33 pm 
CBT, thank you for the great script. I'm trying it all day and it is really good, but needs polishing. I'm glad that you've published an update so fast but there is one glitch that was missed.

When I'm starting Jewell the first time, initial difficulty equals -9, and the time has a minus too. Can you figure out what the problem is?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:25 am 
Addict
Damn and Blast!!!!!! :x :evil: :x

I thought Id killed this glitch days ago... :oops: :(

Yes, I know what that is. For some reason, when Jewell script is run through the editor checker, it sometimes created these starting variables. I don't know why this happens, and not every time. It has something to do with the reward for repeated running of the script, which happens when it has been completed 12 times. I set it to increase difficulty by 1 each time it is completed, and remove 9 when it reaches 12 times run. So it would always restart the sequence of 12 with +3 difficulty from the last time the sequence re-started.

Neither of the other two scripts/mistresses has this problem as far as I know, and they have the same math code, but with different starting numbers and variables. They just sometimes recognise the checker's run through as a completed running of the script (i.e. it adds one to the number of times completed)

I never figured out why it does this or was able to be completely sure I had fixed the problem. Which is why I originally created the reset scripts in the first place. Once reset, the problem should never occur again, unless you run the editor checker. Even then, it only happens about 20% of the time.

I made sure to run the reset scripts before publishing just in case, but if I'm correct, part of the publishing process is a checking of the script. This may have caused the problem, unless you ran the checker yourself after downloading it.

If everyone else is having this problem, then it was probably caused by the publishing process. In that case, I can only apologise. Run the reset script, and you should never encounter it again.

If anyone knows why this happens / where my coding mistake is. Please let me know. It was the one thing that drove me the most nuts when creating this script, as I had to run the checker many times during its creation. I tried about 5-6 times to remove the probem, and thought I had it licked at least twice. Then it would rear its ugly head a few days later and have me biting the furniture in frustration. I would REALLY love to know where I made the mistake in the coding.