de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

ChastityRoulette
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:30 am 
Shy
Well done to author NRB for creating this script. NRB is not affiliated with this thread unless they choose to read it.

(EDIT - I intermixed talking about drawing cards and "spins". The two actions are the same. What can I say, its called roulette but you draw cards...)

The premise of this script is that you draw a series of cards, each of which adds to, subtracts from, or multiplies your chastity sentence. There are also cards which increase the total number of rolls. Weight, age, length of penis, and days since last orgasm can also be used.

Since I am a nerd, I set out determine the answer to a deceptively simple question: On average, how many days will you get per card? The answer: For a 200 pound, 40 year old man with a 6 inch penis who last came 7 days ago (tried to pick middle of the line numbers), about 68.

Of course, this does not mean every spin will result in adding 68 days. For single spin cards, the range of results is -7 to 762. Including multi-spin cards credited with the weight of all of their spins, the final range for a single spin is -7 to 1296.

Methodology (spoiler alert):

1) Establish raw days per card. This is a simple average of days added.
a. Some cards reference days until a holiday. This is, on average, 365/2.
b. Other cards use probabilistic actions to determine a result, such as day of week or result of a coin toss. We assign the weighted average value of the result.
c. Average the result for all cards.
2) Compute results of additional spin cards.
a. Some cards give a raw number n of extra spins. These cards are given the value n * (result from step 1.a).
b. Cards with additional spins and a multiplier x give a value 2.a * x.
3) Apply pure multipliers. Some cards give only a multiplier. Across the data set, the average multiplier is about 0.044. Therefore the values calculated in steps 1 and 2 are multiplied by 1.044 to reflect the average multiplier that we expect to be applied across the course of a game.
4) Average final results to arrive at final value of 68.118 days.

Profile Send private message 

Re: ChastityRoulette
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:12 am 
Addict
I'm not into chastity myself but downloaded the script and looked at it as well as looked through the pictures. I didn't realize anyone would want to be locked up that long. I figured a week, or in some cases that Locktober that this was about the max. I even figured a week was a long time but looking at the image, a week or less would be a very rare occurrence.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:00 pm 
Shy
Thanks Ace_E360! I didn't do any of the hard part really, I stole all of the images from This Little Piggy at the address in the script (won't let me post a url on my first message)
I just did the tedious part of it, by translating it into a script. And thanks for going into some of the stats, I had meant to do some simulations, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Zap, I think you are right, it is a very long time, most of the time. I played around with 10 spins and it was typically between 1 and 2 years. There is also a card that comes up for permanent chastity. I didn't do any balancing of any kind, just grabbed it as it was from the link above. I specifically didn't want to keep the time persistent across sessions because I think this level of lockup typically won't be anything other than fantasy for most people. I might work on a more practical version, or one that lets you set some parameters in the future to exclude cards or divide the total time based on difficulty level

There are a couple of others if you google Chastity Roulette, but they are on tumblr which means two things
1. There is already a random button you can hit to play, so it seemed less necessary to translate - though that might be a more balanced version for future and would allow for some interesting simulations
2. There is no explicit content included in them - though they are pretty well done still
It might be interesting to see how they compare for balance, but I suspect it will be largely similar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:50 pm 
Veteran
This bug messes the name:
Code:
def Rando = getInteger("Number between 1-365?", getRandom(365)+1 );
save("intro.name", Rando);
My name is now 155. :lol:

Also, I played two time and got 10 and 12 years chastity! That's a little bit much. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:20 am 
I wonder if this could be combined with the apparently defunct enforced chastity and have working chastity script? =)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:26 pm 
This was nice script! Its so fun and easy. And its so unfair sexy way. :) i have been take 3-4 spins. and been locked 1-19 days.