de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Re: Mandys blackmail 2 (and 1)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 pm 
Site Admin
What were the error messages, please ?
Was it with Android ?

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:58 am 
Regular
Hello. I did the Mandy's and I crashed.. which never happenes..but it did,,, so later on I redid it and judging by the pics I'd say I was succesful ( oh my... ) I was thinking that once I went back and redid it without the crash that it wouldn't post the pics. but it did. it used the the "non-fail" ones from the second attempt.
I was hoping you would consider taking them down. I waited a good week before resorting to begging here thinkingg it might fix itself. well , and to be honest , although it freaked me out , scare me etc ..
But WOW... I almost fapped myself to death when I saw them. * Blush *

Thank you for considering this request.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:47 pm 
Addict
It appears that the e-mail function of Mandy's Blackmail.ext is no longer working and is no longer sending the e-mail to the e-mail address that you post in script. I think Doti had warned that this would no longer work after the first of the year.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:13 pm 
Newcomer
Hello ! I like a lot your work on Mandy blackmail... for me everything works fine on my Win10 Pc. But there is a problem with the new Mandy blackmail Extension. When i start it a message say that i haven't got any webcam (altought it works fine with another script). Can i do something or it's a problem with the script ?

Thank you and sorry for my english, it's really not my native language !

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:40 pm 
Site Admin
Dont bother with Mandys blackmail extreme, it won't work anymore. See here.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:48 pm 
Shy
WOW. :shock:
Thank you so much for this experience. I went all the way, figuring if I absolutely obeyed, I would be safe but have an experience of true panik.
The script bugged out on one of the shots though -
Show spoiler

It quickly skipped some dialog frames and took a random picture of a wall or something, and there was no chance to view or revise the pic afterwards. That's when I panicked SO HARD. When mistress Mandy asked whether I had taken all pics correctly, I said no, hoping I would be allowed to redo that one picture, but she went mad (which made me panik worse) and had me redo the entire hour-long process. Now of course I was quicker, because I had already prepared and done everything...which lead to another warning because I was too quick. At that point, I was prepared for the absolute worst. :o :cry: I knew that even if she allows you to go through till the end of the script, the picture will be sent if you misbehaved.
So I held back on my orgasm, preparing to cum when the life-changing full catastrophe would hit.
And i was spared. What a ride. I can't imagine a more ideal blackmail experience, wow.

I did not know whether the email-function has been deactivated for all versions of this or just the defunct ext one, and I had downloaded several versions, searching for one that works. So maybe I wasn't even in as great a danger as I thought but didn't know it. I'm still fuzzy on that one. :geek:

Thanks so much for this script. I've had quite a wild Sunday. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:40 pm 
Shy
So the email function doesn't work? Is this something that will be fixed or was it intentional?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:41 pm 
Veteran
Quote:
So the email function doesn't work? Is this something that will be fixed or was it intentional?

The latest version of "Mandys blackmail" (2016 05 27) does not use the depreciated email function so still works.

"Mandy has fun" however has not been updated yet so will not work but will once updated...

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:52 am 
Shy
Liz wrote:
Quote:

The latest version of "Mandys blackmail" (2016 05 27) does not use the depreciated email function so still works.

"Mandy has fun" however has not been updated yet so will not work but will once updated...

Wait so, does it send the email or not? Or does work mean the pictures are displayed in the "Mandy Review" script?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:28 am 
Shy
Gives error in android after i take the dick pic with heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:07 pm 
Veteran
MrSir wrote:
Wait so, does it send the email or not? Or does work mean the pictures are displayed in the "Mandy Review" script?

There has been a lot of discussion on the ethics of this script as to if its right to send unsolicited X-rated emails to 3rd parties. I will not repeat what was said as you can go back and read it yourself :geek: but my guess is some of the valid points made was what resulted in the old email API/function being deprecated then removed.

Since the email API was depreciated both the Mandy scripts (Blackmail and ""Has Fun") have been updated to use the communication API (was about to say new but it 2 years old now :lol: ) so you are still at risk of exposure if you don't follow instructions!. However this may not be exactly as warned in the script
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:01 pm 
Shy
Hi, I am new here.I just tried this script not knowing that it will actually send the pictures.I disconnected the net halfway through it.Thankfully I didn't put a real email,but I don't know how the sendImage thing works.Does it go up somewhere?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 am 
Regular
Hi rdlan, nothing goes to the email. You may find some images on Mandy's Review (I believe) but understand they are only on temporarily.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:37 am 
Veteran
rdlan wrote:
Hi, I am new here.I just tried this script not knowing that it will actually send the pictures.I disconnected the net halfway through it.Thankfully I didn't put a real email,but I don't know how the sendImage thing works.Does it go up somewhere?

Depends what you mean by "halfway through"... If you disconnected before it warns your "DO NOT CLOSE THE PROGRAM., All the information, including the names, email addresses, and pictures have been sent to the SexScripts' server." you may be lucky ;)

If not as it says all the images of you up-to the time you disconnected will be stored on the server and marked as a fail as it only does not expose you if you complete the script within I think 1 hour. If you want to see if you failed have a look at the review script that is downloaded with Mandy's blackmail, but don't worry will only be displayed to everyone for about a week :oops: .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:32 pm 
Shy
Thanks for the replies.Tried using the review script but there were too many records :o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next