de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Mandys blackmail 2 (and 1)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:32 pm 
Shy
i copied this and have modified it a bit but must say its the best script i have even used - very interactive and compulsive- i made the start a bit more friendly and the end much more sever - added a bit of punishment and financial slavery - happy to share
Thank you for this

Profile Send private message 

Re: mandys blackmail
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:02 pm 
Addict
Sounds interesting, iv run through the original a few times and loved it, id love to try a variation

Re: mandys blackmail
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:17 pm 
Shy
hi sorry humbleswede plagerised you program and by mistake put your namre any way hope others lile it and suffer

Re: Mandys blackmail 2
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:24 pm 
Site Admin
So I renamed this subject, as I understand. It's not really a sequel, perhaps a mention / difference in the description (in setInfo()) would be good, to make sure a user choose one or the other.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:32 pm 
Shy
I tried the script yeasterday, and i really love it.
However; I get error-messages that the scrips cannot find a lot of images and gifs. It doen't seem do be in the folder, any ides where i can get the complete image-folder for this script?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:22 pm 
Site Admin
Probably in Mandys Blackmail (1)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:32 am 
Shy
No, there is only one single pic in the Mandys Blackmail (1) image-folder.
Anybody else has this problem?
Really frustrating to not be able to run the script to its fullest... :(

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 pm 
Addict
I had the same problem, some of the image numbers missing were a lot higher than the highest in the folder and some had different letter prefixes than any in the new or old image files

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 pm 
Regular
Hi,

I also experienced many missing pictures in Mandys Blackmail2. In addition there are some typos and slides changing very fast.

That said, I really like this tease and how it evolves. However, the original version in which the pictures were all from the same woman is better.

Edit: Since the version of Mandys blackmail (1) was updated, there aren't any images in it, except the first onde :(

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:24 pm 
Site Admin
I published the old one back.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:12 pm 
Shy
Thanks for that doti! Still missing a lot of images for Mandys blackamil 2 though :(
Any help from someone?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:32 pm 
I see you have made it a more aggressive version than the original. A bit to aggressive for my liking, but thats a matter of personal preference :)

I think it's okey to improve each others scripts, but I would appreciate if it's clearly defined in "summery" that it's a modified version. If the description is the same one may mistake it for a sequel.

Also it would be nice to give the author some credit.. :)

To be absolutely clear here I'm not the original author. It's an old script from Cybermistress that I have saved and modified quite a lot, but the credit for the idea goes to the original author!

/Humbleswede

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:58 pm 
Site Admin
humbleswede wrote:
I see you have made it a more aggressive version than the original. A bit to aggressive for my liking, but thats a matter of personal preference :)

I think it's okey to improve each others scripts, but I would appreciate if it's clearly defined in "summery" that it's a modified version. If the description is the same one may mistake it for a sequel.

Also it would be nice to give the author some credit.. :)

To be absolutely clear here I'm not the original author. It's an old script from Cybermistress that I have saved and modified quite a lot, but the credit for the idea goes to the original author!

/Humbleswede

You mean the current one "Mandys blackmail", or "Mandys blackmail2" ?

You know who is the first author ? I have the old one (2010), but could not see anyone in it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:09 pm 
doti wrote:

You mean the current one "Mandys blackmail", or "Mandys blackmail2" ?

You know who is the first author ? I have the old one (2010), but could not see anyone in it.

I have created "Mandys Blackmail" for Sexscript based on the idea from Cybermistress from 2010. It was one of my absolute favorite scripts from CM and I wanted to share it with all Sexscript users. If you know the original version you'll see that I have improved the language, added a few tweaks to it and replaced all pictures with a new model. But the idea and the "tone" in the script should be credited to the original author. Anyone who knows who created the script from the beginning?

/Humbleswede

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:17 am 
Regular
Show spoiler

Anyway, thank you for this script! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next