de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Re: Mandys blackmail 2 (and 1)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:52 pm 
Veteran
Yep a little crowded, as it looks like the script has had a burst in popularity the last few weeks... will clear all the ones over two days old to make yours stand out a little better 8-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:28 pm 
Regular
Dear all,
I wanted to test the new version. But I've been asked for a boyfriends name. I think I have to change my options. Where can I do it to test your script right? Did anyone knows the answer?
Greetings
jbound

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:21 pm 
Site Admin
You can change the value of "intro.xxxx" in the text file data.properties from true to false or the opposite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:18 pm 
Addict
I noticed a new Mandy's Blackmail script update posted yesterday with a new author added: Devotes.Julchen. What is new, or changed in this script version?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:39 am 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:
I noticed a new Mandy's Blackmail script update posted yesterday with a new author added: Devotes.Julchen. What is new, or changed in this script version?

It looks like just a German translation added :D I guess the setInfos in the main file needs to be updated to "en,de" to reflect this in the scripts list?

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:50 pm 
Newcomer
I cannot download the english version. Is the english version still availible?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:27 pm 
Site Admin
Replaced, you have the "2017 02 25" release available

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:21 pm 
Newcomer
Got an error message for Mandys Blackmail on Android. ..hm..can any one help?
Teamviewer is on My phone. .

Attachments:
Screenshot_2017-07-22-18-35-05-1.png
Screenshot_2017-07-22-18-35-05-1.png [ 54.48 KiB | Viewed 18609 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:02 pm 
Site Admin
I think in this script " System.getProperty("user.dir") " is missing (see here). You are using the last "Mandys blackmail 1 de" release ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:16 am 
Shy
I just completed one of these but after the first couple of pictures it stops showing you the rest so i was not sure if i was in shot properly due to moving my laptop around to do the tasks, at the end some of the tasks I was not in shot. I'm hoping I don't get punished for this...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:12 am 
Regular
Liz wrote:
MrSir wrote:
Wait so, does it send the email or not? Or does work mean the pictures are displayed in the "Mandy Review" script?

There has been a lot of discussion on the ethics of this script as to if its right to send unsolicited X-rated emails to 3rd parties. I will not repeat what was said as you can go back and read it yourself :geek: but my guess is some of the valid points made was what resulted in the old email API/function being deprecated then removed.

Since the email API was depreciated both the Mandy scripts (Blackmail and ""Has Fun") have been updated to use the communication API (was about to say new but it 2 years old now :lol: ) so you are still at risk of exposure if you don't follow instructions!. However this may not be exactly as warned in the script
Show spoiler

i dont know what to say, first of all hello iam new found out about a thread on milanova about this site. Really nice trying some different scripts, but this one was really special. First i thought "Is this real? Would the just send a email out if i fail?".
Then i got so fucking aroused just with the thought that the girl i like could receive this email, that i just entered every information asked. My heart was racing, but i think this was the only tease i thought i could follow through. Most of the times i skip something or abort at some point, but that gave me some sort of incentive.
I did everything from mandy blackmail ext and mandy has fun. I don´t know what happend but at mandy has fun and the part with the icecubes, i think i was to fast, the fridge is right next to my room so it took my like only 5 seconds to get them. Then while taking the picture there was an error, my heart stoped, the message said i was to fast or something was wrong. Then it seemed like something got skipped and i was at the part where i should cum. I did and also took the picture, but then again, message that i did misbehave and the email was sent.

I never in my entire life had such a feeling mixed with horniness and shock, i though "Holy shit, what happend, what... oh shit, she will see everything" Best experience with such a tease ever.
The sad turning point is that i found out that the email was not really sent because the feature/api isnt in the script anymore, but that came also with a bit relieve, so many mixed feelings tonight^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 pm 
Veteran
Welcome FABBAF 8-)

The forum here is rather less active than Milovana, but there are some intense and fun scripts on this site and excellent support from doti.

Happy sex scripting!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:12 pm 
Regular
arthurb wrote:
Welcome FABBAF 8-)

The forum here is rather less active than Milovana, but there are some intense and fun scripts on this site and excellent support from doti.

Happy sex scripting!

Thank you, yeah i figured that out, which is really sad because i think the program has more potential as a simple flash/text tease, still now some time after my experience i still cant forget the thought what would happend if the email would really get send to the person, what would she think how would everything play out ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:51 pm 
Regular
It seems like Mandy review doesn't work (any longer?). Any chance for an update?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:59 am 
Newcomer
I know it's a bit of a necropost, but, any chance of Mandy's blackmail working again?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next