de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Script features discussion
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:23 pm 
Regular
edit; I probably posted this in the wrong section. Doti, if you feel its more suited in another subforum, feel free to move it.

Hey there everyone,
currently I'm writing some sort of an 'all in one' script. It's more suited to my custom tastes, in that the humilation/cbt/sissyfication etc is on a much lower level, and the general direction of the script is 'fun' but controlling. I plan on using SS to it's full extent, including things such as the toys options etc that i've rarely seen other scripts use.

Because of what I'm doing with this script and how I'm going about doing it, I'd like your input on what features and things like that you would like to see in a script. The script I am writing at the moment is heavily influenced by the Jewell scripts, and uses a much similar structure to that. I'm just interested in what you would like to see a script to for (or to ;) ) you.
I'm still developing my knowledge with the language, but any and all suggestions are welcome. I'll give anything a shot when I can, in hopes of improving my ability, and fulfilling your wishes, and hopefuly delivering a prime quality script at the end of it.
Note that because of the script I am writing and the advanced nature of it, it may be some time before it goes live around the place.

So let me know, what would you like to see or be able to do??

Profile Send private message