de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Teann's Tease
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:37 pm 
Site Admin
Here's an error : there's no "intro.male", only "intro.female"

Profile Send private message 

Re: Teann's Tease
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:12 am 
Newcomer
debugSkipPreamble is currently set to true at line 363

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:29 am 
Shy
Sorry for the debug flag, I forgot to set it back to false before publishing. I've cleaned up the way the script handles the intro variables and some of the exit conditions, but I haven't had as much time to experiment as I'd hoped. Still, I hope people enjoy the interim version until I can come back and flesh it out a bit more.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 pm 
Newcomer
I have to say I adore this one, and I hope you can manage to stretch this out to make that 'All Day' setting a reality. I love bondage, especially tied to an object, and the writing in what you've made available to date is just plain sexy. I really can't put into words how much I would've liked to continue from where the session ends at present.

If you're depraved of ideas and/or are taking requests for extending the tease to that day length, consider multiple orgasms, maybe ruined, maybe denial. Also, I for one don't mind a little pain. And clothespins. :roll:

It's rare for me to bother to make an account for an all new forum just to leave a single reply, but I really can't stop thinking about where this could go. I hope you get it done!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:31 am 
Addict
I agree that this is an excellent script so far. Some suggestions for consideration:

1) There is talk about using the person's toy chest. Would be nice to include that. For instance, if there are butt plugs and/or clothespins/nipple clamps in the toy chest, order them to be used prior to being bound in.

2) This is a bondage and tease script. How about some pure bondage time between stroking sessions .... and some bondage time after cumming, before being allowed out of bondage to clean
up. If the person says it would be hot to be caught bound up, leave him bound for a longer period at the end prior to release.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:18 am 
Newcomer
This is one of the best-written scripts I've ever run. The Dom is a perfect mix of mean and caring (cruel and merciless, but in the awesome "I know what's best for you" way and not the overused "you're a pathetic worm" way), the instructions are well timed (frustrating but not to the point that it feels like work instead of play), and the overall tone is just perfect.

Please keep expanding this script, and please PLEASE make more scripts like it.