de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Learn Spanish
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:09 pm 
Regular
There are several image errors for this script.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Learn Spanish
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:36 pm 
Veteran
I am super excited by this script!

There's a few errors (mostly images, it seems, and a typo or two - "Madrid is a proper nounD"? Spank, spank for teacher! :P ) those should be easy to fix. And yes, it's short (just an "intro", but that's clearly noted) but I absolutely LOVE the concept!

Also, not only is 'Miss Melanie' is hot, but I find the way she's written hot... and that's really the "make or break" for me in something like SexScripts or Cybermistress. Anyone can find sexy photos, but not everyone can write a sexy character!

My only real complaint is that having to enter symbols like the upside-down "!" is rather immersion-breaking and irritating (I couldn't even find an upside-down "?" anywhere!). I get that not missing the accents is part of the fun, but it can be a mood killer to spend ten minutes scrolling up and down character map!

I did find it very hard to "win", but that's not a complaint at all. I like Miss Melanie being an unforgiving teacher! Perhaps, though, the lessons need to start a bit more gradually, or at least explain themselves a bit more. For example, several times I had no idea what I was supposed to do because I hadn't been "taught" first. It was random luck rather than attentiveness or focus that caused me to get the right or wrong answer.

Taking both things into account, perhaps that means starting off with more multiple choice (learning to "speak" Spanish) before moving on to the more challenging typing (learning to "write" Spanish) in these lessons?

Regardless, as someone who wants and needs the help to learn, it would be pretty darn cool if Miss Melanie actually ended up TEACHING me Spanish as well as spanking and dominating me!

Anyway, of all the SexScripts sessions I've tried, though, this one easily interests me the most so far. There's a lot of spanking in it (always a plus for me!), not a lot of things I personally don't really like (e.g. urine or cum eating), Miss Melanie is hot and FUN in her dialog/attitude (a big plus!) and I really LOVE Spanish/Latina women... yet have zero knowledge of Spanish (in fact, being "taught" like this session is a bit of a long-time fantasy... :oops: )

I'm not sure if this is still being actively worked on, but if the author reads this, I'd love to see it developed and continued, and would be happy to help out as much or as little as you'd like (anything from testing to writing assistance, whatever helps).

"I said you could have one, I never said it would be good." was a horribly mean and unexpected touch, just when I felt proud I'd gotten that far! I think have a crush on my Spanish teacher now... :D

Re: Learn Spanish
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:42 am 
Shy
There are several grammar mistakes and typos. Also, when asking for a translation, no two people will do it exactly the same. I was asked to translate a sentence, and even if it was perfectly translated it marked it as wrong. I know what I'm talking about since Spanish is my first language ;) ;)