de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Shock Blackjack
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:26 am 
Veteran
I've had this script for a while, but have been reluctant to post it since it's not an original work. However, I've received a lot of requests, and thought I may as well put it out there. This is the strip blackjack game, originally by doti, and modified by Banjo.

I changed to game play to work with e-stim, and added some extras along the way. This is currently male-only, and I probably won't maintain it. If anyone wants to add to it or enhance it, feel free.

Currently, it requires audio-based e-stim with a variety of electrodes. If you don't have those, it's not an improvement over the original two versions. Thanks to doti and Banjo for their work on this!

Personally, I dread playing this game, and find it incredibly nerve-wracking. I hope someone else will enjoy it as well. ;)

Profile Send private message 

Re: Shock Blackjack
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:58 pm 
Regular
It looks for ./images/shockblackjack/Alexis_intro.jpg (and others) which don't exist. However ./images/shockblackjack/alexis_intro.jpg does exist (difference is Alexis vs alexis). Those are not the same on all systems.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:18 pm 
Regular
and 3x.png does not exist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:20 pm 
Regular
Thanks for this new script! Great as always. Works very well. I am not gonna play this a lot though :)

There seems to be a picture missing for the triple points screen. Can't remember the error message. Script still kept working without it. (edit: ralph333 beat me to it...)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:56 pm 
Veteran
gehorSam wrote:
Thanks for this new script! Great as always. Works very well. I am not gonna play this a lot though :)

There seems to be a picture missing for the triple points screen. Can't remember the error message. Script still kept working without it. (edit: ralph333 beat me to it...)

Oh, sorry about that. Will post an update soon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:23 pm 
Addict
Wow, the power it has over you hovering over the next move to take...

I must admit, the ET-312 set to HIGH power, I had the dial on about 50% and ouch did it hurt. I did set to 60% after the first shock but that was unbearable. I know it said 100% but I have no idea what would of happened!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:20 pm 
@modnar

you are right. What makes me fear it a little bit is the fact, that it starts shocking right a way if you are over 21. No time to be prepared.
What audio mode did you use on the ET312?
I'm also at the high power setting. I have modified a few of the advanced settings as well. Here they are: Pace 05, Width 200, , Effect 05, Freq. 25, Tempo 05, Depth 60, Tempo 05. A few are left at default. But I'm not finished with exploring the capabilities of this unit.
In Shock Blackjack I can turn it up to almost 75% in Audio1. In this mode, the nerves get used to the shocks quite quickly, so only the first few impulses are really bad.
Audio2 feels pretty much the same as Audio1 for me. Electode placement: Locked in a CB6000, one electrode proximally on top of the shaft, the other electrode on top of the glans.
But at Audio3, I can't go over 50%. The frequency of the impluses seem to be much higher and much more intense. The stimulus is so violently, I guess it would make me come right away after a few shocks.
Okay, this opens a new perspective if you wan't to risk an orgasm ;) Imagine, beeing bond, forced to play the game for an hour or so and then you climax after the 2nd lost game. The following games wouldn't be that "funny" anymore...

I tested the soundfile from the courtroom script. I think, if I would get the electric chair for a long time (up to 30sek. continous stimulation), I would climax after at least 15sec. if I'm horny enough in Audio3.

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:49 pm 
Addict
Hey,

I used the Audio 1, though the Adjust pot. needs to be adjusted to the correct place when using a sound file, or else you get the constant feel of one shock, rather than the pattern the sound file plays.

Best way (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) is to loop the audio track, put the output channel to a sensible setting so it doesn't hurt and play with the adjust knob until you just get where it picks up the sound file and you feel a difference rather than the one constant sharp shock. That way your body doesn't (well mine) didn't get used to the shock.

Hope that makes sense as I'm about falling to sleep here

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:31 pm 
Veteran
Based on everyone's comments, I'm guessing the ET312 is a lot more powerful than the ABox! In my original scripts, I did include calibration routines, but since this one was kind of hacked together, I just modified it for my own gear. Feel free to make any changes you want. And if you have an ET312, don't use 100%

I purposely avoided any advanced warning of the shocks during gameplay, as it seems more terrifying that way. I get sweaty palms each time I hit with a hand over 11. It sure changes the way I play!

By the way, I just realized that sex scripts can loop audio. I hadn't realized that before. I'll have to make better use of that in future scripts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:02 am 
@modnar: I know about the MA knob on the ET312. But I had turned it up right away in Audio1. First, I thought, the game is supposed to "shock" not to stimulate, second, by doing this, the op-amps on the ET input will oscillate or humm a little, what gives a little stimulus all the time. Not quite enough to be erotic, but you feel it is right there at your sweet spot ;) I will give it a try with an other setting soon...

@ptdw: As far as I know, the ET312 is one of the strongest boxes available. I had the little ET302 for a long time. Compared to this, the 312 is a beast.
In advance of the game, as modnar recommended, I did loop the audio track to find my right settings. During this, I try to go as high as possible. After I have stopped the loop, I will turn up the volume some 5 to 10 percent further to have still a "little" suprise and push my limits.
And you are right: The no warning tactic works for me the same way ;) If I play it for "punishment", I pretend to be ordered to hit all the time, no matter what my hand is. So it is up to luck alone, not get the shocks...

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:31 am 
one more thing: If you are going to loop audiofiles, make sure they start and end (first and last few milliseconds or longer) with no level. So you can avoid "crazy" jumps if the loop turns arround. I don't know how sensitive the A-Box is in this point, the ET will not freak out but might deliver quit unexpected results since it follows exactly the audio pattern given.

And to the 100% setting on the ET: At the electric chair (courtroom), I did it really. But only with the electrodes on my but. The gluteus maximus (butt muscle) contracted quite hard.
On my little wiener I was able to achieve the 100% for a very short time during tests for the electric chair in Audio1 Mode. In Audio3 (more intensive/stimulating) I couldn't go much over 50%. And I felt after a few seconds an climax building up. So I think, if I would try this on the electric chair, I would get an forced orgasm out of it, much to the enjoyment of the audience ;). That would not be a nice one I can tell you. Imagine I had 30 seconds and climaxed right after 12-15 seconds. The shock would last another 15-18 seconds right into that orgasm, where the noodle is in it's most sensitive state. Maybe I will give this a try in a little while... But I'm going off topic now ;)

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:41 pm 
Veteran
I know I said I wasn't planning on updating this script, but I just realized it didn't have support for external e-stim devices, so I made a quick update. I'm still not planning on maintaining this, so if anyone wants to make any improvements or modifications, feel free to take over.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:01 pm 
Regular
Well I just tested the punishment with the E312B. In order to work around the 100% being too strong you can use the ramp option so you can start at a more manageable level and have it increase until the max level. you can adjust how many seconds for each % increase very easily, and do the math so you reach the max when you still have a good amount of time left so you have to take the max level for a decent amount of time. this allows for a completely hands free which lets me tie myself up in a pretty tight spreadeagle right before the shocks start. i am still a bit conservative since I have no easy way to stop the shocks so i have put the max @90% so far. hope this helps