de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: The White Queen
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 am 
Veteran
doti wrote:
No problem, you don't even have to ask.

Notice : the white queen, as it is, won't work with Android (because of imaging)

Wow, are you sure? Thanks!

I have been testing it just now and it seems to work okay so far with the changes. I will add penalties tonight, and then post it for you to try. I might need you to check my code when I do, if that's okay, just to make sure I didn't accidentally break any of your blackjack code while tinkering with the script! :)

If anyone has any suggestions for hot new opponents, let me know and I'll try to add them so long as there is a suitable "strip" style gallery of images available for them somewhere.

Also, if you know of any neat sexy card deck images sets like the one the original script uses, I can include it as an alternate deck too (I've added one more, but it wouldn't hurt to have more than two choices!)

Thanks again, Doti... as I said before, I love this script and it's such fun both playing and tinkering with it!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 am 
Site Admin
Nice !
Put your name in the author field, so, anyway, you won't erase anything on the server.

Check the picture size (in byte), it may be too heavy.
Oh, and you may have missed the new publication trick, you can use the asterisk like :
Code:
/*
* Resources
* scripts/worstpicture.groovy
* images/worstpicture/*
*/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:03 pm 
Addict
Banjo,

Just remember to add your name as a co-author when you post your enhanced version of the script.

--- bendedknee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:39 am 
Veteran
I've been scripting all night last night (!) on this, and have experimented with making a change from "betting dollars" to a more "penalty/reward" system... that is, you bet "penalty points" for each hand, which reduces when you win and increases when you lose. The game still includes stripping, which is how "game over" is achieved (win or lose). At the end, if you win, you still get rewarded. If you lose, you get spanked for the total of your penalty points earned!

Bendedknee and others, what do you think? Do you like this idea? Or would you rather I retain the "playing for cash" tone of the original?

Doti, a question regarding coding: how hard would it be to add a code section separate from the rest of the "game" that just let the player draw one card from the deck and display it? A one-off deal rather than part of the Blackjack engine, I mean, for use in the reward/penalty phase?

PS Finding suitable "fully-clothed-to-naked" stripping image galleries is a lot harder than I expected! :(

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:56 am 
Site Admin
Banjo wrote:
Doti, a question regarding coding: how hard would it be to add a code section separate from the rest of the "game" that just let the player draw one card from the deck and display it? A one-off deal rather than part of the Blackjack engine, I mean, for use in the reward/penalty phase?

The drawing is easy as it is :
Code:
def card = getCard() // number 0...51

The drawing is harder, as simple as possible I'll do this :
Code:
setImage("images/whitequeen/"+card+".png")

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:40 pm 
Addict
Banjo,

We have a lot of scripts already published that the penalties are exclusively spanking penalties. I like it better when there are a variety of penalties mixed into the game, so you don't know what you are going to be stuck with when you lose. The old "Guess the Number" game (which is nearly impossible to win) has a variety of penalties, with one randomly chosen, when you lose. I didn't like most of those penalties, however, and updated "Guess the Number" with a variety of other penalties. I'll publish my updated version to give you an idea.

--- bendedknee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:38 pm 
Veteran
doti wrote:
Banjo wrote:

The drawing is easy as it is :
Code:
def card = getCard() // number 0...51

The drawing is harder, as simple as possible I'll do this :
Code:
setImage("images/whitequeen/"+card+".png")

Thanks, will give that a try! Sounds like what I needed!

bendedknee wrote:
Banjo,

We have a lot of scripts already published that the penalties are exclusively spanking penalties. I like it better when there are a variety of penalties mixed into the game, so you don't know what you are going to be stuck with when you lose. The old "Guess the Number" game (which is nearly impossible to win) has a variety of penalties, with one randomly chosen, when you lose. I didn't like most of those penalties, however, and updated "Guess the Number" with a variety of other penalties. I'll publish my updated version to give you an idea.

--- bendedknee

In case you didn't know, I'm a "spanko" first and foremost... so ANYTHING I do is going to focus on spanking. :) Sorry, but that's not going to change; I sometimes try and add some other elements for those who like them (even back when I was doing Cybermistress stuff), but unless I personally enjoy the content of a script I'm making, I honestly can't see myself working on it at all.

To be frank, I'm not really into a lot of other stuff like pee drinking (major squick for me), heavy bondage, financial blackmail, etc., stuff that is also common in many scripts here. I'm certainly not judging anyone who likes that stuff, as plenty of folks see spanking fetishists as "freaks", I know all too well, but I'm just explaining for those who might not know me and my tastes so well as others.

Basically, when you see "Banjo" on the tin, it should also say "Warning: Contains F/M Spanking!" as well. ;)

Point taken, though; I guess when you're a spanko primarily like me, the "what will happen to me?" anticipation comes from how severe, number of spanks, implement used, position, etc. But for those less into the intricacies of that specific fetish, I can totally see how one would rather have a chance of totally different penalties/punishments to fear/anticipate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:59 am 
Veteran
Finally got my version done to "publishable" standards! Only one thing holding me back...

Doti, I don't suppose you have any more images from this lady's photo shoot, do you? Either a link or sending me the pics would be a huge help. I just need a couple more "alternate" images if you have them. If this is all there is of her, however, no worries.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:54 am 
Site Admin
I have them no more

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:16 am 
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up anyway, mate. I'll just post what I've done that re-uses the same pics, in that case.

Finding the right images for scripts is by FAR the hardest part, IMO, especially when you need more than one set to "match" (i.e. two different girls, similar poses or states of undress)!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:05 am 
Site Admin
Yes, I do agree. Usually it takes me 30 minutes : 1 hour of searching among softcore galleries. Not the worst time of my life however

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:28 pm 
Veteran
Just noticed this got updated (2016 09 25) - anyone know what changed?

Was thinking may upload a variant giving you estim shocks :geek:

Am I best to have it as an optional extra on the current script or fork it into a new one?

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:43 pm 
Veteran
I was wondering the same thing. A while back, I modified a version of Banjo's spanking blackjack to incorporate e-stim. I'm not sure what to do with that, so I've just used it personally. I'd love to see a dedicated e-stim version of the White Queen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:44 am 
Site Admin
Quote:
anyone know what changed?

There was a bug

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:11 pm 
Veteran
OK updated with stripping and optional e-stim. Just audio e-stim for now but will update for usb etc devices later probably sharing settings from "Strip or Die!" 8-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz